剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
I'll grow it out. Don't worry.
我还以为这发型跟唱片店很配呢
I thought maybe it would go with the record shop.
唱片店
Record shop!
是啊 摇滚小妞
Yeah, you know. Rock chick.
如果你不介意我说的话 不是小妞
Not quite a chick, if you don't mind my saying.
-摇滚大娘还差不多 -我不会开唱片店的
- Rock hen, maybe. - I'm not going to open a record shop.
我知道
I know.
摇滚大娘
Rock hen.
摇滚大娘
Rock hen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别管那些了
Forget it all.
我依然是你的盖尔
I'm still your Gail.
恐慌结束 恢复正常状态
Panic over! Normal service resumed.
那就来吧
Shall we do this, then?
好 凯尔 来吧
Yes! Kyle, we're on.
连尼 连尼 姥爷不会唱歌♥
Oh, Lenny, Lenny, Lenny! Now, Grandad doesn't really sing,
所以你得自己唱了 好吗
so you're doing this on your own, right?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的瑞秋
Happy birthday, dear Rachel
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!
谢了 连尼 你帮我吹蜡烛吧
Thanks! Len, you want to help me blow them out?
干得漂亮
Well done, buddy!
好了 切蛋糕吧
Right, shall we cut it?
谢了 妈
Thanks, Mum.
-今晚你不是开单身派对吗 -没错
- I thought it was your hen do. - It was.
然后我听说你要走了
And then I hear you're leaving.
对 我朋友在纽约有住处
Yes, er, my friend's got a place in New York,
他说他能帮我找到工作
and he said that he can get me some work,
-比我现在挣得多一点... -那伊薇呢
- bit more than I'm making now... - What about Evie?
我会汇款回来的
I'll send money back.
伊薇不缺钱 她想要她爸爸
Evie's fine for money. She wants her dad.
她有爸爸的
Well, she'll have a dad.
你明天就要嫁给那个人了
You're marrying him tomorrow.
但我说的是她的...
But I mean her...
你为什么突然想走
Why do you suddenly want to go?
这里没什么可留恋的了
There's nothing for me here.
我四处闲逛 像备用零件一样
I'm just hanging about, like some spare part.
我们竭尽全力
We've done everything to try and make you feel like...
-想让你有归属感 -没成功
- ..like you're part of the... - It hasn't worked.
我知道发生了很多
I know that there's been a lot going on.
但我想让你留在伊薇的生活中
But I want you in Evie's life.
是吗
Yeah?
我也想
I want that, too.
那你根本就没理由离开
Then this makes no sense at all.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定什么
Am I sure about what?
你愿意嫁给利亚姆
That you want to marry Liam.
-确定 -为什么
- Yes! - Why?
-什么 -你不太...
- What? - Well, you just don't seem to...
还"为什么"
Why?!
你知道现在找个好男人有多困难吗
Do you know how hard it is to find a properly good man?
你四处旅行的时候
Whilst you were backpacking around
不管你去了哪 他陪着我
wherever you went, he was here,
挣钱 养活另一个人的孩子 整理房♥间
earning money, taking on someone else's baby, sorting a flat,
每次约会都到
being at every single appointment.
还"我为什么要嫁给他"
Why would I marry him?
我为什么不嫁给他
Why wouldn't I marry him?!
我不嫁才傻好吗
I'd be stupid not to.
好吧
Ok.
好
Right.
我想说...
I mean...
真有
..really...
什么理由我不该嫁给他吗
..is there any reason I shouldn't?
我得收拾行李了
I need to pack.
你得睡一会儿
And you should get some sleep.
好
Yeah.
-再见 -再见
- See you. - Bye.
我今天过得屎一样
I was shat on today.
从一早起就是
From the beginning.
醒来时 我的邻居把他的问题归咎于我
I woke up to my neighbour blaming me for his problems,
然后马娅气我
then Maya having a go,
然后你得住我家
then you need to stay,
我搞砸了面试
I mess up my interview
最后睡在公园的长椅上
and I end up sleeping on a bench in the park
因为我太困了 没脸回家来
cos I'm so tired and I can't face coming back here,
那时 一只鸟真的拉在我身上
and at that point, a bird literally shits on me.
我用树叶擦干净了
I cleaned it off with a leaf.
-结束了 -嗯
- All done? - Yeah.
怎么样 是婚礼呢 好兴奋
How was it? It's exciting about the wedding!
-我跟利亚姆说过话... -你跟...
- I spoke to Liam and... - You spoke to...?
早先的时候 他说既然贝尔不去
Yeah, earlier, and he said, since Belle isn't going
就剩你自己了 我可以替贝尔去
and you'd be on your own, that I could come instead.
所以我去婚礼上看你当伴娘
So I'll be there to see you.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
马娅 你妈妈要住一阵子
Maya, your mum's staying for a bit,
直到她感觉好一些
until she's feeling a little better.
-是 我听说礼服很好看 -我要睡觉了
- Yeah. I heard the dress is lovely... - I might go to bed.
今天我很累
It's been a long day.
你说得对
You're right -
关于妈妈
about Mum...
关于马娅和我
..and Maya and me.
你有时确实只有你自己
You might be on your own sometimes.
是啊
Yeah.
所以也许你需要找个新伴侣
So maybe you need to find someone new.
总会有一天 她的蛋糕上放不下所有的蜡烛
There'll come a point when she can't get all the candles on the cake.
消防安全
Fire safety.
大概是吧
I suppose.
必须得拿着灭火器站在边上
Stick you next to it with a fire extinguisher.
你回家了我真高兴
I'm glad you're home.
我累坏了 你能给我拿杯水吗
I'm exhausted! Can you bring some water?
当然
Of course.
-干什么 -你不能在这睡
- What?! - You can't sleep there.
晚安
Sleep well.
爱你
Love ya.
我好想妈妈
I miss Mum.
我也是
Me too.
-你好 -天啊
- Hello? - Oh, God.
我看见灯亮着
I saw the light on.
闻到了这股味道
Smelt it.
-我不知道你还... -可别告诉我丈夫
- I didn't know you... - Oh, please don't tell my husband.
你们结婚多久了
You've been married how long?
将近50年
Er, nearly 50 years.
你依然有事瞒着他
And you still hide things from him?
我能不能...
Can I...?
当然
Sure.
你想过...
You ever want to...
大喊吗
..just scream?
一直都想
All the time.
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表