剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
You're lucky.
我不喜欢带气的饮料但是...
I hate fizzy drinks, but...
利亚姆说可乐是他罪恶的快♥感♥
..Liam says they're his guilty pleasure.
我喜欢你家
I like your flat.
女房♥东收的租金一直不高 由于某种原因
Landlady keeps the rent low, for some reason.
-是啊 你的女房♥东人很好 -你们见过
- Yeah, she's all right, your landlady. - You met her?
对 有次聊过天
Yeah, we got talking one time.
她人很好 但我说不好 有些事不太对劲
She's nice, but, I don't know, something's not right, is it?
谢谢
Thank you.
该死 你干什么
Oh, shit! What are you...?
你穿了最好的那件衬衫
You're wearing your best shirt!
真好 就一个问题
Very nice. Just one question.
你盼着今晚会发生什么
What are you hoping will happen tonight?
那个女孩会跳上你的床
That this girl will jump into bed with you and do things?
因为 听着 我是很爱你 但你不算
Cos, look, I love you, but you are not
经验丰富 委婉点说的话
experienced, to put it mildly,
我们都清楚 你思念我 你在利用她
And we both know that you are missing me and using her.
这一点也不好
Not good at all.
电脑里有什么
What's on the laptop?
-晚上好 -我约了朋友
- Good evening. - Yeah, I'm meeting a friend.
-他在那 -那边请
- He's right there. - Yes, right over there.
请坐
Please...
-是不是太正式了 -没有 很好
- This... Is this, too formal? - No, no, it's great.
反正是我付钱 所以你无需担心...
I'm paying anyway, so I didn't want you to have to worry about...
我没有
I wasn't.
好
Right, good.
我可能不算有钱
Look, I might not have much money,
但这是我的原则 我付我自己的
but it's a point of principle for me. Pay my way.
好 你说得对
Yes. Quite right.
-想喝点什么吗 -对 你想...
- Anything to drink? - Yes, yes. Would you like to...?
抱歉
Sorry!
-别担心 没事的 -好了
- Don't worry about it. It's fine. It's fine. - All right.
我笨手笨脚的
I'm very clumsy.
好
Yes, please.
我们当然想点酒水
Yes, we would definitely like some drinks.
-对吧 -对
- Yes? - Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把我的东西放到空房♥
Moving my stuff into the spare room.
哪里
Where?
为什么
Why?
你以后不睡卧室了
You're not sleeping in here any more?
没错
That's right.
好吧
Ok.
还要扔几件东西
Throwing a few things away, too.
这是我送你的
I gave you this.
我知道
I know.
不不不 别闹
No, no, no, I'm not playing games!
我没有
Neither am I.
我想跟你好好谈一谈 可你不想听
I tried to talk to you, you didn't want to hear it.
-好吧 我们现在谈 -好
- Well, all right, let's talk now. - All right.
我告诉你一切 有一个条件
I'll tell you everything, on one condition.
-这么复杂 -我说话的时候
- So complicated! - That when I'm talking,
你不许说 你好好听着
You don't. You listen...
倾听 我以前就是干这个的 真的
Listening was my job, really.
正确的回答应该是"当然了
The right answer is just to say, "Of course.
我当然会好好听着"
"Of course I'll listen."
如果你不能保证做到
If you can't give me that reassurance...
我当然会好好听着
Of course I'll listen.
好
Right.
你知道我碰见了多恩 我们一起去吃了午餐
You know I crashed into Dawn and we went for lunch.
-多恩 是啊 -她好长时间没见到我了
- Dawn, yes. - Well, she'd last seen me so long ago,
她很惊讶
and she was surprised.
最后她告诉我
And eventually she told me
我像完全变了个人 再不是上学时她认识的我
that I seemed like a shadow of the person she knew at school.
-嗯 -我上学时非常外向
- I see. - That at school I'd been very extrovert,
现在...
and now, well...
她还观察我俩在一起的时候
She also watched us together
注意到你屡屡打断我说话
and noticed how much you talked over me.
你不听
How you didn't listen.
-你嘲笑我 -嘲笑你
- How you mocked me. - Mocked you?
总拿我开玩笑 从某种程度上来说是很有趣
Made fun of me all the time - yes, in a way that's funny,
-但那削弱了我 -她怎么有资格...
- but that undermines me. - Not sure what gave her the right...
我知道 我不...
I know, and I'm not...
我不是说 她事事都说得对
I'm not saying she's right about everything...
-好 -但问题在于她一说到这些
- Good! - ..But the problem was that once she'd said it...
我发现的确是这样
..I realised it was true.
你的确一直都那样做
You do do those things...all the time.
嗯
I see.
还没完
And it went further.
她让我想起了我曾有的抱负
She reminded me of the ambition I had.
我曾经想做的事
The things I wanted to do.
-没人拦你 -她说 上学时
- No-one's stopped you. - She said, at school,
大家都仰慕我 因为我很风趣
everyone looked up to me because I was funny.
她说外向
She said extrovert.
大胆
Outrageous.
你现在都不怎么那样形容我
You'd hardly call me that now.
你确实年轻过
Well, you were young.
对 但我发现
Yes, but what I've realised is
-我那时遇见了你 -我们一拍即合
- I met you at that time and... - We got on fantastically.
-亨利 -一见钟情
- Henry... - Love at first sight.
我不是故意想残忍♥
..I don't want to be cruel in any of this...
嗯 因为感觉很残忍♥
Right, because it's feeling cruel.
但我必须跟你坦白
..But I have to be honest with you.
是 我们一拍即合 一见钟情 随你怎么说
Yes, we got on, we fell in love or whatever you want to call it...
但我当时才22岁
..But I was 22,
我现在在想 当时是不是犯了个错
and now I'm wondering whether I made a mistake.
你也许并非我的那个真命天子
Whether you weren't supposed to be "The one"...
你是我的初恋
..You were supposed to be "The first".
很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I-I...
我要死了 盖尔
I'm going to die, Gail.
-我要死了 -我知道
- I'm dying. - I know. Of course.
那别说了 别说这些了
Then stop talking. Stop saying all of this.
是啊 我本来什么都不想说
Yes, I was going to do that, to not say anything,
但你告诉我你跟另一个女人有染 两年
but then you told me you slept with another woman for two years
还瞒着我
and kept it from me,
告诉孩子们 自己为所欲为
and told our children and did what you liked,
我发现 亨利
And I realised, Henry,
我们这辈子 你一直都为所欲为
you've always done what you liked our whole lives,
我却没有 亨利 而且你从来都没注意到
and I haven't! I haven't, Henry, and you never noticed!
也许我现在能说出来
So maybe now I'm allowed to say it
而你要想办法解决
and maybe it's up to you to find a way to handle it!
你可要想好了
Be sure.
-什么 -你可要想好了再做 再说
- What? - Be sure of what you're doing, saying.
因为你说出去的话已经收不回了
Because already you've said things you can't undo.
我觉得有些事已经回不去了
I have a feeling there's no going back from some of this.
我知道
I know.
我有一面你从来没见过
There's a whole part of me you've never seen.
电脑里有什么
So, what's on the laptop?
你觉得她出轨了
You're thinking she was seeing someone else?
我们...
Well, we were...
抱歉
Sorry.
你能想象她做出这种事吗
Can you imagine her doing something like that?
我们别谈她了
Let's not... Let's not talk about her.
你想谈的话就谈啊
Well, look, you can if you want.
你一直都想着这件事 我们没法假装不是
We can't pretend it's not what you're thinking about all the time.
没事的
It's ok.
说吧
Go on.
你们是同学
You met at school.
你...
You...
你真善良
You're kind.
对 我们是同学
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表