剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
给我介绍你那怀孕的新妻子
introduce me to your new fucking pregnant wife,
然后来我家 明知道我想要什么
then you come round here, knowing what I wanted...
我没有
I didn't, actually.
-跟我说这说那 -我没有
- ..and you tell me stuff... - No, I didn't.
喝我的酒 你是个混♥蛋♥
..and you drink my wine. You are a prick!
好了
All right, just...
你冷静
Just calm down.
轮不到你告诉我冷静
Don't you dare tell me to calm down!
你没资格命令我做什么
You don't have the right to tell me to do any fucking thing!
好了 我这就走
Yeah, I'm going to go.
当然了
Yes, of course you are.
只要有一点出问题的迹象 你就滚蛋了
Any hint of trouble and off you fuck!
你从来说话不算话
You never keep your word!
好啊 你就走吧
Yeah, you just fucking walk away.
你自我感觉良好 但等你老了
You think you are so amazing, but when you are old,
回忆起来就会明白 你完全错了
you will look back and see that you got it all just wrong,
完全一团糟
completely fucking a mess.
明天给我打电♥话♥ 问题会解决的
Call me tomorrow and...and we'll sort things out.
-去你的 -你去睡觉吧
- Fuck you! - Will you go to bed?
-去睡觉 -别命令我做什么
- Go to bed! - Stop telling me what to do!
混♥蛋♥ 我恨你
You dick! I fucking hate you!
看什么
What? What?!
他是我前夫 如果你们那么想知道的话
He's my ex-husband, if you're so fucking interested.
别碰我
Get off me!
别靠近我 你
Don't come near me, not you.
你干的这件事 你恶毒透了
What you are doing, you're fucking evil.
-好了该睡了 -是啊 那就合了你们心意了
- All right, maybe you should go to bed. - Yeah, you'd like that.
-拜托 -为什么所有人都对我发号♥施令
- Please. - Why is everybody giving me orders?
因为你醉得太厉害了
Because you're really drunk.
你是谁 走开
Who are you?! Just go away!
所有人 回屋去
All of you! Go back to your fucking flats!
你们不了解我 一点都不了解我
You don't know me. You don't know anything about me.
这是我自己的事
This is my business.
我不想这样生活
I don't want to live like this,
跟你们一起
with you all just...there.
我要四面墙
I want walls!
我要我自己的房♥子 只有我自己
And a house of my own, and no-one else!
我要一座城♥堡♥
I want a fucking castle.
听着
Hey, hey, look.
-我们得让你进屋去 -别管我
- Maybe we should get you inside... - Leave me alone!
该死 天啊
Oh, shit! Oh, my God.
-没事的 -别碰我
- It's all right, it's all right... - Don't touch me!
你说了算 但你伤着自己了
That's up to you, but you've hurt yourself.
-我们能扶你进屋吗 -不行
- Can we get you into your flat? - No!
-怎么回事 -该死
- What's going on? - Oh, shit.
-没事 我很好 -她撞到头了
- No. Nothing. I'm fine. - She's hit her head.
你是医生吧
You're a doctor, right?
-对 -那进来吧
- Yes. - OK, come in, then.
其他人 谢谢大家 这里没事了
Rest of you, thanks very much we're done.
-要帮忙就说一声 -好
- If you need anything... - Yeah.
-我们得走了 -对
- We should go. - Yeah.
不用这么早就走
You don't have to.
不 我们得走了 谢谢
Yeah, we do, though. Thanks.
很晚了 来吧
It's late. Come on.
桌子挡路了
Oh, er, table's in the way.
希望利亚姆没事
Hope everything's OK with Liam.
-嗯 他就是误会了 -是啊
- Yeah, he just got the wrong idea. - Yeah.
五个
Five.
什么
What?
我跟五个人睡过
My number's five.
谢谢你今天过来
Thanks for coming.
那我们婚礼见了 西装准备好了吧
See you at the wedding, I suppose. Got your suit?
快来
Come on!
再见
Bye.
-你什么意思 -什么
- What did you mean? - What?
她说你恶毒的时候 你说"拜托"
When...when she called you evil, you said "please",
好像你不想让她说什么话似的
like...like there was something else you didn't want her to say.
我没...
I don't...
我没有 我可能就是想说
I don't... I probably just meant, like,
-拜托你冷静一下 -嗯
- "Please calm down"... - Yeah.
对不起 我就是...
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm just...
现在很难相信别人 抱歉
..finding it hard to trust anyone at the moment. Sorry.
你想跟我去别的地方吗
Hey. Hey, do you want to go away together?
-我觉得在这里待着不太好 -大卫
- I don't think being in this flat is helping. - David.
-就算只是换个地方待几天 -大卫
- You know, even for a few days. - David.
这样不行的
This isn't working.
-什么 -我们行不通 抱歉但我...
- What? - For me. I'm sorry, but I...
我想停了
I want to stop.
不不不 我很抱歉 对不起
No. No, no, no. No, no, look, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我相信你 当然相信你了
I do trust you, of course I do.
我不想让你觉得...
I wouldn't want you to think that...
就是我现在脑子很乱
You know, it's just... There's a lot going on in my head...
-不是因为那个 -那是因为什么
- No, it's not that, it's not that. - Then what?
是因为她 对不对 贝尔
It's her, isn't it? Belle.
-她跟你说什么了 -不 我...
- What did she say to you? - No, I just...
我就是今天发现...
I just realised today that...
跟你在一起是很快乐 但是
..it's just been fun, but it's...
-不会有未来的 -别啊
- ..it's not going anywhere. - Please.
我知道一直都有点怪 但是...
Look, I know it's been...strange, you know, but it's...
-在变好了 -对不起
- ..it's getting better. - I'm sorry.
我该走了
I think I should go now.
好吧
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
你妻子去哪了
Where's your wife gone?
什么
What?
我好几天没看见她了
I haven't seen her for days.
去度假了
Holiday.
撒谎
Lie.
我听见你打电♥话♥留言了
I heard you leaving a message.
她终于受不了你了
Has she had enough of you at last?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你跟她说话的方式
The way you talk to her.
她会没事的 让她休息吧
She'll be fine. Just rest, I think.
你会没事的吧
Are you going to be all right?
我见过更坏的情况
Seen worse.
你知道去哪找我
Well, you know where I am.
你以前肯定是个优秀的医生
Bet you were a really good doctor.
什么
What?
你肯定很擅长治病
Reckon you were probably really good at it.
我当医生的时候很开心 没错
Well...I enjoyed it, yes.
谢了
Thanks, yeah?
不客气
Not a problem.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没病 不像你妈妈
I'm not ill, not like your mum.
我就是犯了错
I just...I made a mistake.
我真的爱你
I do love you.
我知道
I know.
安吉拉擅长用吸尘器吸地 收拾垃圾 管钱
Angela's good at hoovering, bins and money.
剩下的家务都是我做
I do the rest.
大家看我的眼神
It was the way people looked at me,
在医院里 我走过他们身边的时候
in the hospital, as I walked past.
以前大家会用眼神跟我打招呼
People used to make eye contact,
朝我微笑 护士 同事
smiled, nurses, colleagues...
他们尊重我
..there was...respect.
出事以后 就变了
After it happened, that changed.
他们听说了那件事以后 他们会转头不看我
They knew and they'd look away...
窃窃私语
..whisper.
你漏诊了 一次无心之过
You missed a diagnosis, an honest mistake.
所有人在职业生涯里都会碰到
Happens to all of us at some point in our career.
我不行
Not to me.
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表