剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
-怎么 这不是人尽皆知的吗 -有人不知道
- Why? We all know what happened. - Not all of us.
你说你当时就告诉罗伯特了
You said you told Robert at the time.
是 但他让我不要告诉别人
Yes, but he asked me to keep it to myself.
什么不要告诉别人
Keep what to yourself?
就很无聊的事啦
Oh, it's all very boring.
很久以前 在我第二段婚姻结束前
A long time ago, Henry and I had a little affair
亨利和我有过一段外遇
at the end of my second marriage.
亨利不是我们离婚的直接原因
Henry wasn't the cause,
但他绝对是个导火索
but he was definitely a very significant symptom.
-维持了多久 -两三年吧
- How long for? - Oh, two or three years.
就两年
Two years!
-还好几年 可怜的盖尔 -我懂...
- Years? Poor Gail! - I know, but...
我们都是凡人 你们俩肯定也有过类似问题吧
Look, we're all human. I'm sure you two have had moments.
还真没有
No, actually.
没事 我也没指望你会说出自己的丑事
It's all right! I'm not expecting you to air your laundry.
我没做过亏心事
There isn't any laundry.
安吉拉 你这么性感 罗伯特又这么帅气
Angela, you're a sexual being and Robert's a good-looking man.
我就不信你没有对谁心动过
I just refuse to believe that no-one else ever caught your eye.
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
有个销♥售♥主管
There was that head of sales.
-我不知道你在说什么 -他叫什么来着
- I don't know what you're talking about. - What was his name?
我们扯远了
Oh, we're getting off the point.
-是你挑起来的 -我刚才问亨利
- You brought it up! - I asked Henry
他最近有没有告诉盖尔 因为我确信那晚
if he'd recently told Gail because I was convinced that night
她看我的眼神都不一样了
that she was, well, looking at me differently.
但你说没有
But you say not.
我可能是提了一嘴
I might've mentioned it.
我就知道
I knew it!
你什么时候告诉她的
When? When did you tell her?
刚到那里的时候
Just before we arrived.
真会选时间啊 亨利 好样的
Excellent timing, Henry. Well done.
我懂 但我不想让我们背负着一个巨大的秘密
I know, but I didn't want to go into what I'm facing
度过接下来的日子
with a big secret between us.
我本来想之前就告诉她的 但我...
I meant to tell her before, but I...
我找不到合适的时机
..I couldn't find the right moment.
所以她今天才没来 是不是
Well, that's why she isn't here, isn't it?
她肯定说 "我才不要跟那个坏女人同坐一桌"
She said, "I am not sitting at a table with that awful woman."
她...
She...
没错 你现在不是那么人见人爱了
Yes, it's true. You're not the most popular person right now,
但她会翻篇的
but she'll get over it.
-为什么 -什么意思
- Why? - I'm sorry?
你为什么要跟海伦搞外遇
Why on Earth did you have an affair with Helen?
这不是很明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
她当时生活不幸福 我又在长时间地工作
Well, she was unhappy and I was working long hours...
欲望 安吉拉 纯粹因为兽♥欲♥
Lust, Angela! Sheer animal passion.
-有什么我们能帮上忙的吗 -帮什么忙
- Anything we can do to help? - With what?
不 不用 都...
No. No, no, it's all...
我们能换个话题聊吗
Look, can we change the subject?
罗伯特 等你治完我
Robert, after you've finished treating me,
你也该考虑退休了
I think you should retire.
是啊 我还劝他来着
Yes, I try to persuade him.
-亨利就退休了 -我的情况和亨利不同
- Henry's retired. - It was different with Henry.
-怎么不同了 -我喜欢我的工作
- How? - I like my work,
工作让我充满活力
it's what gives me my vim.
那我也需要点活力了
Well, maybe I could do with some vim, too.
你最好当心点了
Yes, you want to watch out.
她可能会去找那个销♥售♥主管
She might go after that head of sales.
-他叫什么 -史蒂夫
- What was his name? - Steve.
他有一双大耳朵
He had big ears.
那可有地方可抓了
Something to hang on to!
-亨利 -怎么 别逃避了
- Henry... - Yes? Don't wriggle out of it.
你衬衫上有颗扣子没扣
You've a button undone, on your shirt.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 你看看这个 给我点杯红酒
Right then, you, take this. Order me some wine.
-我能去参加婚礼吗 -你不能
- Can I come, to the wedding? - No, you can't.
我想看她穿礼服裙的样子
I want to see her in the dress.
-抱歉 那很贵 所以... -没错
- Sorry, it's really expensive, so... - Yeah, exactly.
我们回来了
Hey! We're back.
你说五点半会回来的
You said you'd be here at half five.
要买♥♥东西嘛
There was stuff to get.
-这是干什么 -惊喜
- What's this? - A surprise.
伊薇满月了 我们该纪念一下
Evie's a month old, I thought we should mark it.
做什么事来纪念
By doing what?
请些人过来 一起庆祝
Get some people round. Celebrate.
-现在吗 谁 -对她...
- Now? Who? - Someone...
非常重要的人
..very important to her.
不会是我妈吧
Oh, not my mum!
瞧 你回来得正好
See? You were just in time.
快进来
Come in!
利亚姆 我真的没心情应付惊喜
Liam, I'm really not in the mood for surprises.
你明明很喜欢惊喜的
You love a surprise.
你好吗
Hey. You all right?
她在这儿呢 小姑娘
Aww, here she is, the little girl.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你一直说希望我们能多了解彼此
You've been saying you wanted us all to get to know each other,
所以我刚才打电♥话♥邀请他们过来
so I rang them up just now and said, "Get over here!"
你想喝点什么吗 红酒
Do you want a drink? Prosecco?
-好啊 -安迪 你呢
- Oh, yeah. - Andy, mate?
-啤酒吗 -就...可乐就好了 如果你有
- Beer? - Just a... Just a Coke, if you've got it.
好 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
请留步
Excuse me?
什么事
Yeah?
我叫贝尔
I'm Belle.
塞拉 我是大卫的朋友
Oh. Saira. Friend of David's.
真好 能聊两句吗
That's nice. Can I have a word?
可是大卫在楼上
Oh, well, David's upstairs.
不 和你聊
No, with you.
不会耽误你太久
Won't take a moment.
好吧
Ok.
所以
So...
你们是一对吗
You two are together?
是的 我们在约会
Well, yeah, we're seeing each other.
我想问你个问题
I have a question for you.
就一个小问题
One little question.
好的
Ok.
出于某种原因 凯莉不喜欢我
For some reason, Kelly took a dislike to me.
我想是因为我跟她说过好多次
I think it was because I insisted
每次进来时不要用力关大门
she stop slamming the front door every time she came in.
总之 连我都能看出来
Anyway, what even I could see is
她和大卫很相爱
that David and her were in love.
我知道 其实
I know, and do you know what?
我知道他这么快就跟别人在一起 有点...
I know it's a bit soon for him to be with...
不 那不是问题
No, that's not the issue.
你是他遇见的人 没问题
You're someone he's met - fine.
丧偶的人开始一段新的关系 这很重要
It's important that people left behind develop something new,
但是塞拉
but, Saira...
我不认为你是... 新出现的
I don't think you are...new.
什么
What?
我去了一家叫香草的拉子夜店
I went to a gay club called Vanilla.
我不是拉拉 但我去了
I'm not gay, but I went there.
出来的时候
And, on the way out,
我看见海报上有一张照片
there was a photo on a poster.
我不确定你知不知道被拍下了那张照片
I wonder if you didn't know it had been taken
因为是你和凯莉的合照
because it was of you with Kelly -
你们两个
the two of you...
很亲密的合照
..together.
所以我的小问题是 你♥他♥妈♥在打什么主意
So, my one little question is this - what the fuck are you doing?
我想他应该不知道你是谁
I assume he doesn't know who you are.
这事跟你没关系
Right, this has got nothing to do with you,
你为什么感兴趣
so why are you interested?
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表