剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表
None of this is your fault. It's mine.
我想不出有什么好聊的
I can't think of a single thing to talk about.
无论怎样...
Anyways...
...享受晚餐吧
..er, enjoy dinner.
我请你再喝一瓶 或者是...来点甜品
Have another bottle of wine on me, just...have dessert, you know.
-还是别的什么 -抱歉 是我...
- Whatever. - Sorry, have I...?
不 这不关你的事 是我的错 是我
No, it's not you, it's me. It's me, me.
不是你的错 待在这
Not you. Stay there.
-但是 我想说 -待在这
- But, I mean... - Just stay.
-我的意思是... -别走 请待在这
- I mean... - Stay there. Please. Stay.
让我走吧 就...就让我走吧
Let me go. Let me just...just go.
好吗
Ok?
好的
Ok.
非常好
Good.
再见
Bye.
抱歉
Sorry.
-我的猫死了的时候... -基辛顿
- You know, when my cat died... - Jessington?
-是啊基辛顿 -她说"忘了吧 再买♥♥一只"
- Jessington. - She was like, "Boohoo, get over it, buy another one."
不 这件事她总惦记着呢
No, she thought about it a lot.
她给你寄了张卡片...
She sent you a card...
我确实又买♥♥了一只猫 然后你们猜怎么着
And I did buy another one, and do you know what?
-大卫 你说什么呢 -我好过多了
- David, what did you say...? - I felt better.
-这正是我所需要的 -天呐 抱歉
- It was exactly what I needed. - Oh, God, sorry.
-你还好吧 -还好
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
我得提醒自己她已经不在了
It's just I have to remind myself she's gone.
我继续生活
I'm just getting on with my life, and it's like,
有时候我忘记她不在了 给她打电♥话♥然后…
for a moment, I forget and I go to call her and...
敬凯莉
To Kelly.
怀念你
Fucking miss you.
大卫 你这是...
David, are you...?
整个晚上
All night.
整个晚上你们都在讨论她
All night, you've been talking about her
像你们很了解她似的
like...like...like you knew her.
你们说的任何一件关于她的事我都不同意...
I've not recognised anything that you...
你们说她不完美
I mean, you said that she wasn't perfect.
她是完美的 她几乎...
Well, she was. She was. She was pretty much...
当然 除非你想告诉我一些我不知道的事
Unless, of course, you want to tell me something I don't know?
-你想说什么 -好吧 你之前说的
- What do you mean? - Well, it's what you said earlier.
-听起来像是你想要... -不是的 我...大卫
- It sounded like you wanted to... - No, I... David.
不 不要 不要 请不要...
No, don't! Don't! Please, don't...
打扰下 打扰下 抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me, excuse me, sorry, sorry.
大卫
David?
我今晚已经很累了
I've had a long night, I'm very tired,
塞拉刚才给我叫了回家的出租车
and Saira's just called me a cab home.
我想来问问你愿不愿意一起回去
And I just thought I'd say, in case you wanted to share?
抱歉
Sorry.
你肯定有自己的朋友
You must have friends of your own.
是的 有几个
Erm, yeah, a few, yeah.
我在人群里不怎么自在
I find big groups difficult.
我不喜欢别人盯着我看
You know, I've never liked the idea of people watching me.
凯莉和我在婚礼上没跳舞
Kelly and I didn't dance at our wedding.
我太害羞了
I couldn't face it.
她非常想跳 但是我却...
She really wanted to, but I...
我们应该出去玩玩 试一试
We should go out. Give it a go.
-不 你是我的学生 -当我是你的朋友
- No. You're my student. - I mean as a mate.
-我不确定... -尽管我早就看到
- I... I don't, I'm not sure if that's... - Although I did see you
你盯着我的腿看 但是我们都忘掉这件事吧
looking at my legs earlier, but, you know, we'll ignore that.
不 我没有 我...我...
No, I wasn't. I... I...
-没关系 人性如此 -不 说实话...
- It's all right, you're only human. - No, I mean, honestly...
-你要是那样想的话 我道歉... -听着
- I'm sorry if you thought that I was looking at... - Look.
听着 你现在真不容易
Look, look, look, you're going through a tough time
兴许你应该找个
and maybe you should talk to somebody
真正为你考虑的人倾诉一下
who genuinely has your best interests at heart.
-你有我的电♥话♥吧 -有
- You've got my number, right? - Yeah.
如果你想一起出去的话 就给我打电♥话♥
So call me if you want, we'll go do something.
如果想要请教专家的话 和盖尔聊聊
And, erm, if you want an expert, talk to Gail.
她付车费
Er, she's paying, by the way!
哪方面的专家
Erm, sorry, an expert at what?
当着大家跳舞的专家
Dancing in public.
不 不 我没有盯着她的腿看
No, no, I wasn't looking at her legs.
你没事吧
You all right?
我...我总能看见她
I, erm, I see her...all the time,
在我家里 像是缠着我的鬼魂一样
up in my flat, like she's haunting me.
你和某个人住在一起 突然他们不在了...
When you've lived with someone and suddenly they're not there...
肯定很...
..it must be...
不止是这样
No, it's more than that.
我担心的是我会发现什么
I'm worried I'm going to find something out.
什么事
Like what?
听我说 要是你有任何需要的话告诉我...
Look, if you need anything...
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
租♥房♥♥ 湖
湖边度假小屋
你醒了
She wakes!
早餐...
Breakfast...
...做好了
..is ready.
我还以为你要睡懒觉呢
I thought you could probably do with a lie-in.
我知道你计划做什么菜 所以我就开始做了
And I know what you had planned, so I made a start.
尽全力了
Did my best.
羔羊肉我没碰 想着你可能想亲自做这道菜
I left the lamb, thought you might want to do that.
但我试着按照这本书中的食谱做了酱汁
But I had a go at the sauce from a recipe in this book here.
菜也大致切过了
Vegetables are chopped, roughly.
没错 早餐做好了
And, er, yes, breakfast.
你再不吃 鸡蛋就要凉了
Eggs'll go cold if you don't make a start.
我那不是在嘲笑你
I wasn't laughing at you.
我是很高兴你能玩得尽兴
I was pleased you were enjoying yourself.
我担心这和我告诉你海伦的那件事有关
I was worried it was to do with what I told you about Helen.
你知道那是很久以前的事了
You do know that was a very long time ago,
我知道这话可能听起来很奇怪
and in a way I know this may sound strange -
但我说出来 你应该感到宽慰
but it should be reassuring.
在持久的婚姻中大多数男人都会犯错
Most men in a long marriage make mistakes
而且他们的妻子永远不知道
and their wives will never know.
我只犯过一次错
With me, there's only been one.
我现在告诉你了 就这样
I've told you now, and that's it.
不完美
Not perfect.
但是
But...
把我们的婚姻跟平均的相比
..comparing our marriage to the average...
也许也没有那么差
..maybe...not so shabby.
蛋好吃吗
How are the eggs?
我应该换衣服了
I should get dressed.
你还好吗
Are you all right? It's just...
因为他们要来 而且这件事很重要
..because we've got them coming over, and it's a big thing.
我们一条心 这对我来说意义重大
It's important to me that... we're together.
当然了
Of course.
谢谢你煮的咖啡
Thank you for the coffee.
不客气
Pleasure.
我准备好就过来接着做饭
I'll get ready and come back and take over.
很好
Sounds good.
你的动作
Those moves!
什么
What?
太不可思议了 你应该上《舞动奇迹》节目
Those moves were incredible. You should go on Strictly.
等我五分钟
Five minutes.
没问题
No problem.
你你了解我 你当然了解我了
You do know me. Of course you do.
那他们说的呢
What about the things they said?
你们一起出去玩 喝醉...
When you went out together, getting drunk...
-有时我会那样 但不是... -你很粗鲁
- Yeah, sometimes I did, but that's not... - That you were rude.
没错 我有时候很粗鲁
I am! I can be,
大多数是对无生命的物件或者对停车场管♥理♥员♥
mostly to inanimate objects and parking wardens,
没错 我很直接
but, yes, I'm direct.
你知道的
You know that.
你喜欢那样
You like that.
-怎么了 -你那天为什么在那里
剧集 | 生活(2020) | 导航列表