剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
Honey, my mother was far away from gods and rainbows.
她可不是去那种地方的人 你懂我的意思
That ain't where she went, honey, if you know what I mean.
是啊
Yeah.
但我跟你说一件事 也许能让你比较明白怎么回事
But I'm gonna tell you something that might help explain it.
我有过一个妹妹
I had a sister.
然后…
And, uh...
她四个月大的时候 因为婴儿猝死症走了
...she died from SIDS at four months old.
那是什么?
What is that?
就是宝宝睡一睡就没了 没人知道为什么
It's when a baby dies in his sleep and they don't know why.
也许是翻身趴睡
It, uh, maybe it rolled on its stomach or,
也许是小小的肺吸不到空气
you know, the little lungs couldn't get enough air, you know.
反正谁也不知道
Nobody knows, honey.
但是…
But, uh...
但失去孩子
Well, the loss broke her,
摧毁了她整个人
and, uh, it just snapped her in two.
我想,从那之后,她太害怕
I think she was just so scared
再去感受任何类型的爱…
to feel any kind of love again after that that...
所以才会用酒跟药物 把自己的灵魂折磨到死
that she drugged and drank her soul to death.
那不是借口
That's not an excuse.
亲爱的,我没说要替她辩解
Well, sweetie, I didn't say I could justify it.
我只是说,或许可以解释而已
I-I just said I'll explain it, that's all.
你觉得她对我很狠?
What, you think she was hard on me?
我那可怜的老爸 才真的怕她怕得要死
My poor father, he... he was scared to death of her.
他全年都待在外地的工地
He would spend a whole year at a camp...
从不回家
and not come home once.
就只寄支票回来
Just send the checks.
他这辈子都浪费在躲她
He wasted his life hiding from her.
真是悲惨
That's so tragic.
是啊
Yeah.
但那是我的悲剧,宝贝,不是你的
But it's my tragedy, honey, not yours.
好吗? 好
Okay? Okay.
不过我得说,这世界上没几个人
I have to say, there's not many people on this planet
会心疼别人的经历
that care enough to cry over something
心疼到哭出来
that somebody else went through.
你这颗心啊,善良到不行
You got a big old heart beating under that hood, baby.
我是遗传自你
I got it from you.
爱你 爱你,宝贝
Love you. Love you, baby.
我这辈子也经历过不少
I've lived through some heart-wrenching fucking days
让人心碎到想掀桌的日子,汤米 但今天这次?
in my life, Tommy, but this one?
又来了
Here we go.
我发誓,汤米
I swear, Tommy.
在我受过的所有惨剧里
Like, of all the calamities that I have endured...
你现在是要讲哪一桩惨剧?
Now, what calamity are we talking about now?
2007年防晒乳大缺货?
The great sunscreen shortage of 2007?
就说我们的婚姻怎么样?
How about our marriage?
那不是解决了吗?
We solved that, didn't we?
我手上可没看到戒指
I mean, I don't see a ring on my finger.
我有看到啊,难道那些天花板上
I do. Are we not calling those little shiny things
那个反光的小圈圈不算戒指?
that reflect on the ceiling "rings" anymore?
那是我们第一次婚姻的戒指,好吗?
This is from our first marriage.
这个不算
All right? It doesn't count.
已经被玷污了
It's tainted.
那还给我
Well, give it back to me.
我拿去换台新卡车
I'll trade the son of a bitch in and buy a new truck.
靠
Shit.
你知道我们的人生有多少事
You know, there are so many things about our lives
要修补吗?
that need to be fixed,
而你知道该从哪里开始吗?
and do you know where it starts?
这下好玩了
This ought to be good.
不知道,从哪里开始,亲爱的?
No, where does it start, honey?
从一切的起源
Where it always starts.
最一开始
The beginning.
我没听懂
I'm not following you.
你父亲
Your father.
他正在慢慢凋零
He's rotting away
一个人孤零零地待在 毫无生气的养老院
in some miserable excuse for a nursing home with nobody.
没人爱他
Nobody loves him.
那是他自己的选择
That was his choice.
你如果连儿子都当不好 怎么当我们孩子的爸?
You can't be a father to our children if you can't be a son to him.
好吧,两件事
Okay, two things: first of all,
第一,你少看那些胡扯的 日间谈话节目
stop watching those fucking daytime talk shows.
第二,我们孩子都已经长大了
And second of all, our kids are grown.
任务完成,他们都成年了
Job done. They're adults.
汤米,我每天都在跟老人混在一起
Tommy, my life is with old folks.
好吗?不管他们年轻时是谁
Okay? And no matter who they were when they were young,
到老的时候,每个遗憾、每个犯错…
now that they're old, I mean, every regret, every mistake...
都会反复啃咬着他们的心 他们都在忏悔
they have chewed them up and mulled them over, and they are sorry.
真的、真的在悔悟
I mean, they're deeply, deeply sorry.
我的意思是,他应该得到安宁
I mean, he deserves peace.
而这件事,只有你能做到
And you're the only one who can give that to him.
我要怎么做?
How am I gonna do that?
你干嘛关门?
Why did you close the door?
免得我说完,整间屋子都被你吵醒
So you don't wake the whole house when I tell you.
你♥他♥妈♥的是不是疯了?
Are you out of your fucking mind?
早安啊,二叠纪盆地
Good morning, Permian Basin.
如果你家有游泳池 今天就是跳进去的日子啦
If you've got a swimming pool, today is the day to get in it.
但我建议你先倒满冰块
I'd fill it with ice cubes first.
今日高温预测华氏102度
102, the expected high today.
夏天提早报到
Summer came early,
唉,一旦夏天来到西德州 就会一直持续
and when summer comes to West Texas, it stays.
直到十一月
Till November.
所以要是有什么户外的事要做 就赶快去做
So, if you've got things to do outside, you better get to them.
别浪费时间 干脆现在就别做了
Stop wasting time. Stop it right now.
这就是今天的主题,接着来首歌♥
That's the theme of the day, and here's a song to go with it,
红土流浪乐队
from The Red Clay Strays.
我的天哪
Oh, God.
嗨
Hi.
早安
Morning.
好吧
Okay.
需要我载你去开车吗?
You need a ride to your car?
不用,先让我收拾好尊严 再叫优步就好
No, uh, I'll just... call an Uber once I've gathered up my dignity.
拜托,别这样
Oh, come on.
不要后悔
Don't do that. Don't regret it.
我昨晚玩得很开心
I had a lot of fun.
我相信你是
I'm sure you did.
你打算假装不记得了?
You're gonna pretend like you don't remember?
没有 没有?
No. No?
没有,现在一点一滴都想起来了
No, it's all coming back to me.
我可以用一下你的浴室吗?
Mind if I use your shower?
我的就是你的,亲爱的
What's mine is yours, love.
谢谢
Thank you.
你应该知道我昨晚都看光了吧?
You do know I saw it all last night, right?
对,但是昨晚很暗,所以…
Yeah, well, it was dark last night, so...
白天看起来也蛮不错的
Looks pretty good in the day, too.
很高兴你这么觉得
I'm so glad you think so.
请说? 嘿,是我
Yes? Hey, it's me.
还记得卧室里的那位吗?
Remember, from the bedroom?
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
毛巾,你应该需要新的毛巾吧?
Oh, towels. You need fresh towels.
在那边的橱柜里,最右边那个
Right in the cabinet over there, the far right cabinet.
太好了,谢了 没问题
Great. Thanks. Cool.
好的,怎样?
Okay. What?
拜托,现在太早,而且宿醉得太严重 受不了你这么迷人
Look, it's too early and I'm too hungover for you to be charming.
好吧
Okay, fine.
那我晚点再打给你 然后再散发一点魅力
I'll just, uh, I'll call you later and be charming then.
很好 好啊
Great. Cool.
对了,那里有一瓶护肤油还不错
You know, there's a body oil in there that is, uh, pretty good, you should try it out.
谢谢 对了
Thank you. Oh, you know,
还有那个香氛蒸片也不错
and the aromatherapy discs are pretty good.
放在排水孔上就…
You just throw them on the drain
我知道怎么用 这不是我第一次冲澡 不是吗?好吧
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表