剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
等等,到底发生什么事?
Wait, what happened?
我们还在拼凑整个情况
We're still piecing it together.
你们一名司机撞到一辆 停在你们油井信道上的皮卡
One of your drivers ran into a pickup parked on the easement to your well.
谁把车停在我们信道上?
What, wait, who was parked on our easement?
不知道
Not sure.
还没把他拖出来
Ain't got him out yet.
有可能在你们的人撞到之前 他就已经死了
There's a chance he was already dead when your man hit him,
那对你们应该就是件好事
which is a good thing for you, I would imagine.
但是,你们的司机
Your driver, however...
没能活下来
did not survive,
那就是件坏事了
and that's not good.
我也是这么想
No, I would say it's not.
好吧
Great.
我得挂了
I got to go.
落地再打给你
I'll call you when I land.
嗨
Hi.
不好意思?
You mind?
喔,好的
Oh. Yeah, well...
也没差啦,反正也不是我的飞机
Wouldn't matter much if I did. It's not my-my plane.
这里,请坐
Here, have a seat.
风有点大,要喝东西趁现在拿
It's pretty windy, so if you want a drink, get it now.
一旦起飞,大家都要坐好
Once we're in the air, we're gonna need everyone
系好安全带
to remain seated with their seat belts on.
我有准备
Came prepared.
〝风有点大〞?
Uh, define "pretty windy."
阵风可达70哩
Gusts up to 70.
太好了
Great.
害怕坐飞机?
Nervous flyer?
在某些情况下
I have control issues that can manifest in certain circumstances.
我会特别想掌控一切
飞行就是其中之一
Flying is one of them.
喔,蒙蒂
Oh, Monty.
我现在真的很努力在克制 不生你的气
I am trying very hard not to be mad at you.
专注在这件事根本没用
Focusing on the futility of it.
我的心理医生认为 我应该写封信给你
My therapist thinks I should write you a letter.
谁知道呢?或许我真的会写
Who knows? Maybe I will.
我带了些东西给你
Brought you a few things.
你最爱的
Uh... Your favorite.
比我想像还要难弄到
Harder to get than I would have imagined.
你从没说这是违法的
You didn't mention they're illegal.
还有…
And...
你可以再喝一次这个
You can have this again,
不过有条规定 就是不能把瓶子留在这
but they have a rule that, uh, you can't leave the bottle.
所以你现在就得喝完
So you're gonna have to drink it all now.
我在你衣柜里找到这个
I found this in your closet.
谢谢
Thank you.
蒙蒂,三十周年快乐
Oh, Monty, the 30th anniversary.
我以为我们还有20几年的
I thought we'd have 20 more.
这是怎么回事?
What the hell is that?
这叫做TRT立式起飞
It's called a TRT standing takeoff.
因为逆风,短跑道上经常用这招
It's because of the headwind. They do it a lot on shorter runways.
你可能会感觉猛然一震
You, uh, you're probably gonna feel a bit of a jolt.
靠!天啊!
What the fuck? Oh, my God!
我的天哪!
Oh, my God!
妈呀!
Oh, my God!
对不起!
I'm sorry!
拜托,老天
Please, God.
好了,嘿,嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
看着我,看着我
Look at me, look at me.
我们不会这样就死了,好吗?
This is not how we die. All right?
好
Okay.
现在我要你抓住我的膝盖,用力抓
Now I need you to grab my knee and squeeze the hell out of that.
好吗? 抓你的手就好
All right? Your hand is fine.
不不不,我需要你抓我的膝盖
No, no, no, I need you to grab my knee
因为我很确定你快弄断我的手了
because I'm pretty sure you've broken my hand.
喔,对不起 好了,就是这样
Oh, I'm sorry. All right, there you go.
没事
Hey... It's okay.
没事了
There we go.
各位在后面都还好吧?
Everybody okay back here?
没事吧?
Yeah? Okay?
好,接下来应该会平稳一点 直到降落
Okay, should be smooth until our descent.
直到降落?
Until our descent?
那要喝一杯吗?
So, how about that drink?
拜托了 很好
Please. Great.
拿去吧
There.
这是什么?
Hmm. What is this?
这是伏特加混西瓜汁
That is vodka and watermelon juice.
不错,对吧? 对,但很危险
It's pretty good, right? Yeah, this is dangerous.
我加了些糖浆
Mm. I add simple syrup.
因为伏特加混果汁 还不够让人宿醉吗?
Because vodka and fruit juice alone doesn't create a bad enough hangover?
宿醉?
A hangover?
小姐,我在油田工作 宿醉到中午,汗都流光了
I work in the oil fields, miss. We sweat out the hangover by noon.
你觉得降落时乱流也会一样吗?
You think the turbulence will be the same when we land?
同样的风从米德兰吹过来 但我得很遗憾地说
It's the same wind blowing through Midland, I'm sorry to say,
只是更强而已
just blowing harder.
非常好,这才对嘛!
Oh, very good. That's the spirit.
音乐停了
The music stopped.
这里没有信♥号♥♥,亲爱的
Ain't no cell service out here, honey.
那一般的广播呢?
What about the regular radio?
就在这
It's right here.
看吧?
See that?
大家都在想我为什么要离开
People wonder why I left.
不对,大家不是在想 你干嘛走,亲爱的
No, they don't wonder why you left, honey.
他们是在想,你干嘛回来
They wonder why you came back.
别担心
Well, not to worry.
我有一大堆开车用的播放清单
I have plenty of road trip playlists.
想听什么风格?
What are y'all in the mood for, huh?
我有游艇摇滚、也有性感骚莎
Okay, I've got yacht rock, sexy salsa.
你知道,就像那首…
You know, it's like, um...
哈瓦那,喔那那
♪ Havana, oh, na-na, mm, mm ♪
我一半的心仍留在在哈瓦那,喔那那
♪ Half of my heart is in Havana, oh, na-na ♪
喔那那 我爱这首歌♥
"Oh, na-na." How do you know that song?
差不多就是这种
That's what it is.
老天
Geez.
看看你们后座这两个闷葫芦
Look at you sad Sallys in the back.
亲爱的,我们是要去参加该死的丧礼
Honey, we're driving to a fucking funeral.
我知道我们要去哪
I know where we're going.
但不代表这趟车程不能愉快一点
It doesn't mean that the drive can't be pleasant.
不可能愉快 我们是要去一场该死的丧礼!
It can't be pleasant! We're driving to a fucking funeral!
如果你再这样对我说话
If you're not careful, they're gonna be burying
小心等一下要火化的会多一个人
someone else at that son of a bitch, you talk to me like that.
好啦
Okay.
那就放游艇摇滚
Yacht rock it is.
你觉得很好笑吗?
Oh, do you find something funny?
一点都不好笑,安琪拉
It is the antithesis of humor, Angela.
我也不知道要怎么解释
I don't know how to explain what it is.
那你何不试试看啊,奈尔?
Well, why don't you try, Neil?
奈特 我知道你叫什么名字,好吗?
Nate. I know what your fucking name is, okay?
等你解释完,我也许会愿意那样叫你
And after you've explained yourself, maybe I'll use it.
搞不好我会再帮你取另一个名字
Maybe I'll choose another fucking name for you.
奈特,我觉得你不要解释比较好
I don't think you should explain what it is, Nate.
这是陷阱,奈尔
It's a trap, Neil.
我还在等喔
I'm waiting.
我选游艇摇滚好了
Yacht rock would be my preference.
哇,奈尔,你今天真是 走狗屎运的一天
Well, it's your lucky fucking day, Neil.
干嘛?你是认为我把你逼到抽烟?
What? I mean, I'm driving you to smoke?
不是,我是想吸冷气后面的氟利昂
No, you're driving me to suck Freon out of the back of an AC unit.
但退一步,我抽根烟就好 算了
I'm settling for a cigarette. Fine.
我们干脆就一整天都痛苦到底好了
We'll all just be miserable for the whole fucking day.
草原景色长照中心
诺里斯先生?
Hi. Uh, Mr. Norris?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表