剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
跑!快跑!
Run!
跑啊跑啊!快跑!
Run, run, run! Go, go! I got an H2S leak
我在5272处发现硫化氢外泄
at 5272. Send hazmat and EMS.
叫危险小组和急救队来
《石油天王》前情提要
我们才合作不到一个月,就这么顺利
不对,你不是在跟我合作
Oh, no, you're not partners with me.
你的合作伙伴,是一个22岁小子
You're partners with a 22-year-old kid.
你赌他会失败,好让他欠你一场
You bet on him to fail, so he would owe you,
顺便我也会欠你
and so I'd owe you.
我什么也没欠你,他也没欠
I don't owe you a fucking thing and neither does he.
嘿,你每呼吸一次
Hey, every time you take a fucking breath,
就欠我一次 是吗?
you owe me, Thomas. Really?
你每次该死的呼吸,都是欠我!
Every time you take a fucking breath!
我现在总算知道蒙蒂 为什么那么焦虑了
I now know why Monty was so stressed.
公♥司♥没钱
The company has no money.
嘿,你可能会想在这等一下
You might want to hang here for a minute, okay?
我为什么要等?
Well, now, why would I do that?
因为我等等可能会有点大声
Because I'm-a get a little rough.
给我过来
Come here.
现在谁才像黑社会?
Who's the gangster now?
跟照镜子一样
It's like I'm looking into a mirror.
你当过酒保吗?
You ever bartend before?
只有随便玩过
Just for fun.
你可别以为这里也可以随便玩玩
You ain't gonna think it's fun here.
可能会很刺♥激♥喔
It could get interesting.
谁过世了?
Who died?
我母亲
My mother.
你知道,这是一种病
It's a disease, you know?
夺走了我所爱的那一部分
And it killed a part of her I loved,
只留给我们那个你所认识的女人
and left us with the woman you knew.
葬礼在周五
Funeral's Friday.
靠!
Shit!
油田咖啡馆
欢迎油井工人 其他人那就祝好运啰
来这抽烟?
Come out here for a smoke?
相反
The opposite.
出来透透气
Needed some fresh air.
嗯
Yeah.
今晚最后做得怎样?
How'd you finish out the night?
还没算
Uh... Haven't counted yet.
别在外面数
Don't count it out here.
进办公室再数
Count it in the office.
需要给帮忙收杯子的小费吗?
I need to tip the barbacks?
两成吧
Twenty percent.
那你觉得如何?
So, what are you thinking, huh?
明天还会来吗?
We gonna see you tomorrow?
已经是明天了
It is tomorrow.
那今天还会看到你吗?
Are we gonna see you today?
我是一个单亲妈妈
I'm a single mother.
没办法每天早上五点回家
I can't be getting home at 5:00 in the morning
七点就被小孩吵醒
to a baby who wakes at 7:00.
嗯
Yeah.
我跟你说,再说不要之前 你最好先数数那叠钱
You know, I'd count that stack before you say no.
这里做两晚,等于在别的地方 做两个礼拜的夜班
Two nights a week here is like two weeks of nights anywhere else.
一周两晚,我可以
Two nights a week I could do.
我想周五、周六最好吧?
I assume Friday and Saturday are the best days?
油景好的时候…
When oil's booming...
没什么差别
...it don't make no difference.
每晚都像星期五晚上一样热闹
Every night's Friday night.
库柏,你在干嘛?
Cooper. What are you doing?
来拿外套
Uh... Came to get my coat?
这么热还要外套?
It's too hot for a coat.
西装外套,或是运动外套
A dress coat. Or a sports coat.
你干嘛不直接去拿?
Why didn't you just get it? You have a key.
你有钥匙
你叫我离开
Well, you told me to leave.
没得到你的允许就进你家 感觉不太对
Didn't feel right going in your house without your permission.
那像变♥态♥一样睡在我门廊上 就没关系?
But it felt right to sleep on my porch like a stalker?
我打电♥话♥给你,你没接,我有点担心
I called you and you didn't answer, so I got worried.
进来吧
Come on in.
我的东西还在… 还在衣柜,库柏
Are my things still in the... Still in the closet, Cooper.
你现在在油田咖啡馆工作?
Uh, so, you're working at the Patch?
听说那地方蛮硬的
Supposed to be a pretty rough place.
名不虚传
Lives up to its reputation.
外套是要干嘛?
What's with the coat?
要去开会?
Big meeting?
我阿嬷过世了
Uh, Grandmother died.
库柏,我很遗憾
Oh, Cooper, I'm so sorry.
没关系,我也不认识她
It's okay. I-I didn't know her.
她这辈子不太顺
She had a troubled life,
但还是要去送她一程
but still a funeral all the same.
在城里吗?
In town?
在潘汉德尔
In the Panhandle.
加拿大
Canadian.
很远吗?
Is that far?
要开一段路
It's a drive.
给我五分钟换衣服
Give me five minutes to change.
你不用这样
You don't have to do that.
没关系
It's fine.
你之前陪着我
You were there for me.
现在换我陪你
I'll be there for you.
我刚说了,我跟她也不熟 不会想念她
Like I said, I didn't know her to miss her.
你是不想我去?
You don't want me to go?
我随时都想你在我身边
I want you everywhere.
那就给我五分钟
Then give me five minutes.
我以为你说不认识她,不会想她?
I thought you didn't know her to miss her.
我想的不是她
It's not her I'm missing.
你也没想我想到愿意争取的地步吧?
Didn't miss me enough to fight for me, though, did you?
你叫我走的,所以我才走的
You told me to leave and I left.
所以啰
That's exactly what I meant.
那如果你其实不想我离开 你为什么要叫我走?
If you didn't want me to leave, then why did you tell me to go?
因为你给我的唯一选项
Because the only option you were offering
就是要我整个人生重来
was me completely uprooting my life.
离开家、离开家人、离开一切
Leaving my home, my family,
就只因为你赚了一点钱
everything I've ever known because you made some money.
你就没想过还有别的办法不是吗?
Hasn't occurred to you to come up with another option, has it?
所以你走了
So you left.
你离开了
You left.
开到加拿大要多久?
How far is the drive to Canadian?
七个小时
Seven hours.
五小时后叫醒我
Wake me in five.
你们都要出庭喔?
Y'all got court?
我们要跟你一起去
We're going with you.
拜托,你们根本不认识她
Well, hell, y'all don't even know her.
我们不是为她,亲爱的朋友
We ain't going for her, amigo.
我很感谢
Well, I appreciate it,
但老实说,我自己都不知道 为什么要去
but I don't even know why I'm going myself, to tell you the truth.
你们今天打扮得真不错 看看你,戴尔
Don't you boys look nice? Look at you, Dale.
就跟你说,多吃点水果优格 能消掉那堆肥肉吧 是啊,女士
Told you a little fruit and yogurt would melt that fat away. Yes, ma'am.
你最近也有在运动吗? 不,我最近在吃阿得拉尔
You been working out, too? Uh, no, ma'am, I've been taking Adderall.
这阵子每天工作二十小时 咖啡根本不够力
With these 20-hour days, this coffee just ain't fucking cutting it.
谁知道安♥非♥他♥命♥居然还有健康功效 那不是安♥非♥他♥命♥
Who knew the health benefits of amphetamines? It's not amphetamine.
就是 有效就好,那很好
That's all it is. Well, it's working, so good for you.
谢了 宝贝,大家准备好了吗?
Thank you. Hey, baby. Y'all ready to go?
早安 走吧
Morning. Let's go.
你们要不要坐我车? 大家一起坐那台福特艾克斯就好啦
You, uh, you want to ride with me? We'll all fit in the Expedition.
好啊,七个小时 五个人挤在一台车里
Oh, good. Five of us in the same car for seven hours.
一定超好玩 如果你放宽心的话,爸
That's gonna be fun. Well, it could be if you let it, Daddy.
亲爱的,我们是要开车穿过德州 到潘汉德尔参加丧礼
Sweetheart, we're driving up through the Panhandle of Texas to a funeral.
要怎么好玩?
That makes it impossible to be fun.
单看你心态啰
Only with that attitude.
汤米,要我开吗?我现在精神超好
Tommy, you want me to drive? I am very focused right now.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表