剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
with, like, the cute little Horned Frog in white above the pocket.
但其实那根本不是青蛙,是蜥蜴
Which isn't a frog at all. It's a lizard.
可以给我一张面纸吗?
Could I have a tissue?
谢谢
Thank you.
杂交优势
Hybrid vigor.
你骂我什么?
What did you call me?
当两个不同品种交♥配♥时
When two different breeds of a species procreate,
后代会拥有
the offspring possesses the strongest traits
双方最优异的特征
from both breeds.
你那〝啦啦队跟四分卫生子〞的理论
Shattering your argument for the baby factory of quarterbacks and cheerleaders,
完全是错的
which is easily the most offensive and elitist statement
而且那是我在这办公室听过最冒犯
ever uttered in this office.
最轻蔑的屁话
So offensive, Ainsley, I am finding it difficult
太夸张了,安丝莉
to fully articulate my shock and utter disgust.
我甚至一时之间 无法形容我的震惊与厌恶
That doesn't sound good.
听起来不太妙
It's not good.
确实不妙
If it were in my power
要是我能让你进不了这间大学 我会欣然为之
to deny you acceptance to this university, I would do it with an enthusiasm
热切的程度
professors in our psychology department might wish to study.
足以作为心理学研究题材
However,
不过因为你是优先保送
as a priority walk-on,
你只要达到最低标准就行了
you must only meet the minimum requirements,
而不幸地,你刚好有达到
which, sadly, you do, to gain acceptance.
你的申请不用送到招生委员会
Your application does not go before the admissions board,
不然我一定会很乐意详细阐述
where I would have taken great joy
你在本校申请者中资质最为拙劣
expounding on all the ways you are an abysmal candidate for this university.
你用很多我听不太懂的词
You're using a lot of words I don't fully understand.
我故意的
I'm doing it on purpose.
好吧
Okay.
现在你完成了面试
Now that you have satisfied your in-person interview, your
录取通知七到十天内会寄出
acceptance letter will be mailed in the next seven to ten days.
你要先注册新生… 我竟然被录取了?
You must register for freshman orienta... Wait, I got in? I got in?
我被录取了?
And it has a stereo function. Oh, my God!
她还自带环绕音效 天啊
What are you doing? I'm a hugger.
你在干嘛? 我很爱抱人
Let's not... hug. Oh, my God!
别这样 天啊
Now I smell like
现在我全身都闻起来像海滩加栀子花
the beach and gardenias.
是爱马仕香水,百货公♥司♥有卖♥♥
It's Hermès. They sell it at Neiman's.
但你不用买♥♥
But don't buy it.
我会在教师感恩日送你一瓶
I'm gonna bring you some on Teacher Appreciation Day.
我知道你不是老师
I know you're not a teacher,
但我还是要送你
but I'm gonna bring you some anyways.
谢谢你,葛蕾特
Thank you, Gretel.
是葛蕾塔,门上就有写
Greta. Like it says on the door
而且桌上的名牌也有写
and on the plaque right in front of you.
真的有
It does say that.
那也是不错的礼物
That's a good gift, too. Not for you.
不是要送你
You already have one.
你已经有一个了
Thank you, Greta.
谢谢你,葛蕾塔
我被录取了!
I got in!
完全不意外,宝贝!
Oh, of course you did, baby.
那面试真不容易
That interview was tough.
我的小宝贝
Oh, my little dove.
亲爱的,永远别质疑自己
Honey, never doubt yourself about anything.
就算是你办不到的事也一样
Even the things you have no chance of accomplishing.
不管是我自己做,还是叫人帮我做
Whether I bake a pie or I get someone to bake a pie for me,
反正结果都一样能享受到成果
I've got pie either way. You understand?
你懂我意思吗?
I think so.
应该吧
Make what you can make in life
人生中能自己做的就做 不能的就让别人帮你做
and have others make the rest.
这就是人生的秘诀,宝贝
That's the key to life, baby.
我等不及想变得像你一样有智能
Can't wait to be wise as you.
那天会到来的,宝贝
The day is coming, baby doll.
那天会到来的
The day is coming.
我觉得午餐会很顺利
Went well, I think.
接下来才是真考验
And now comes the real tests.
到时他们打电♥话♥过来
And when they call, and they will call,
别听他们想要说什么
don't even listen to the pitch.
直接叫他们打给我
Tell them to call me.
他们一开口说话
And then, when they start selling,
你就打断他们
just interrupt them.
说〝等一下,打给汤米〞
Say, "Let me stop you right there. Call Tommy."
可是什么都让你决定 我怎么学得到东西?
Well, I'm not gonna learn anything if I keep deferring to you.
蒙蒂得罪过很多人,卡米
Monty burned a lot of people, Cami.
他没有不诚实,但他真的很狠
He wasn't dishonest, but he was ruthless.
现在大家都要来找你麻烦
Now, the whole world's gonna be gunning for you.
烂交易全都会找上门
All the bad deals are coming your way,
好交易会找上我
and the good ones will come to me.
是我儿子打来,你介意吗?
That's my son. Do you care?
小子,怎样了?
Hey, bud. Is everything all right?
爸,我有事找你
Hey, I need to see you.
发生什么事?
What happened?
是好事
Something good.
拜托别跟我说她怀孕了
For God's sake, please don't tell me she's pregnant.
目前没有
Not that I know of.
小子,那种事
Well, son, that's one
你最好确定再讲
of those kind of things I'd rather you be certain about.
她没怀孕
She's not pregnant.
很好
Well, good.
我是想谈正事
I need to talk about business.
我现在从沃思堡飞回去
Well, I'm flying back from Fort Worth right now.
来家里谈吧
Just come over to the house.
爸,那就得跟我妈吃饭和…
Dad, that involves having dinner with my mother and...
库柏,给我回家就对了 我一小时后到
Cooper, just come to the damn house. I'll be there in an hour, all right?
我发誓,要是我说太阳出来了
I swear, if I told that boy the sun was shining,
他都会坚持那是月亮
he'd argue that it was the moon.
真想知道他像谁
Gee, I wonder where he got that from.
今天做得很好,卡米
You did real good today, Cami.
蒙蒂一定会为你骄傲
Monty'd be proud.
别忘了周五要谈农业用地信托的事
We got AgTrust on Friday. Don't forget.
谢谢你,汤米
Thank you, Tommy.
我录取了 真的假的?
I'm a Horned Frog. Well, I'll be dogged.
看看她有多兴奋
Look at our little horny toad.
恭喜啊,宝贝,干得好 谢谢
Well, congratulations, baby. Thank you. Good job.
我很高兴你拒绝念公立大学省学费
I'm glad you passed up that public school in-state tuition.
你要以她为荣
Be proud.
学费少一半时,我就已经以她为荣了
I am proud, but I was already proud when it was half the price.
大家都到齐了? 对,都准备好了
We got everyone? Yeah, we're good to go, bud.
你什么时候要回去?
When are you headed back?
星期五
Friday.
我跟你一起去 要不要吃点心?
I'm coming with you. Do y'all want any snacks?
不用,宝贝,我们不吃
No, baby, we're good.
我得找个房♥仲
I need to hire a Realtor.
有开心果
There's pistachios.
不用,谢谢
No, thank you.
真的不用
We're good.
为什么要找房♥仲?
What do we need a Realtor for?
你真的以为我会留在米德兰
Do you really think I'm gonna stay in Midland
让女儿一个人在陌生城市念书吗?
while our daughter's at college all alone in some strange city?
陌生城市?拜托,她在这里长大的
Strange city? Hell, honey, she was raised here.
抱歉,你是不是以为
I'm sorry. You're under the impression
我是想跟你讨论?
that we're having a discussion about this.
我就是要跟我的宝贝住
I will live by my baby.
好吧,找个该死的房♥仲
All right, hire a goddamn Realtor.
可不可以别再找那种
Is it too much to ask that you don't bankrupt me again
我们负担不起 也不需要的豪♥宅♥,把我搞破产?
with some fucking mansion that we can't afford and don't need?
我之前可没让你破产
I didn't bankrupt you the first time, number one.
而且…
Number two...
你可是石油公♥司♥的总裁
...you are president of an oil company.
总该有总裁的样子吧
It's time you start living like it.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表