剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
听着,钱进了一个控股帐户
Revenue gets paid into a holding account.
再从那边转去拿索的离岸钻油公♥司♥
From there, it funds an offshore drilling company out of Nassau.
接着又进几个私募基金
And-and from there, it goes into various private equity funds
结果就变得很复杂
and gets complicated.
我们根本没听说过什么离岸钻油公♥司♥
We-we don't... we don't know anything about any offshore drilling company.
那是他的公♥司♥,汤米
Well, it was his company, Tommy.
他根本不用跟你交代
Didn't owe you a goddamn explanation.
现在是她的公♥司♥
Well, it's her company now,
而你就该给她一个交代
and you owe her a goddamn explanation for sure.
我本来是想说等她准备好
I... I just assumed that we would have a meeting
再开会讨论企业结构的问题
and discuss business structure when she was ready.
亚伦,我们现在背着四亿美金的诉讼
Alan, we have a $400 million dollar lawsuit against us.
我们还不够准备好?
I think we're pretty fucking ready.
礼拜一早上,到我办公室
All right. First thing Monday, my office.
不对,到我的办公室
No, my office,
带着你那些小伙伴、小秘书
and bring all your little partners and little secretaries
还有打字员,全给我通通出现
with little typewriters and shit, the whole shiteree.
我才不管你怎样 好
I don't give a damn. Fine. Fine.
可以吗?
All right?
现在是我付钱给你
I pay you now, so when I call,
所以我打给你,你就要接
you answer me.
我知道了
I understand.
我不要你只是知道,我要你照做
I don't need you to understand. I need you to do it.
是,女士
Yes, ma'am.
你打来,我一定接
When you call, I will answer.
我去跟那家伙说两句话,马上回来
Uh, I got to go talk to this guy. I'll be right back.
那个…
Well.
现在谁才像黑社会?
Who's the gangster now?
我说过,我们其实差不多吧?
I told you, we're not much different.
刚刚那只是生意 生意
That was just business. Business.
我懂
I understand.
跟照镜子一样
It's like I'm looking into a mirror.
那是谁?
Who's that?
那是我老板
That's my boss.
而那是我太太
And that's my wife.
开派对啰
Oh. Party has arrived.
我看到了,宝贝
I see that, baby.
进来有遇到麻烦吗?
You didn't have any trouble getting in here?
穿这件洋装耶?
In this dress?
抱歉,这是我太太,安琪拉
Oh, sorry. This is my wife Angela.
这位是? 丹尼莫雷尔
Who's this? Danny Morrell.
丹尼,这套西装真帅 谢啦
Ooh, love the suit, Danny. Thank you very much.
这西装真好看
Love the suit.
这双鞋真好看 开始有点怪了
Love the shoes. This is getting weird.
表也不错,百达翡丽? 眼睛真利
Oof. Love the watch. Patek? Good eye.
亲爱的,你也该像他这样穿
Honey, you should dress like this.
我如果穿那样,看起来会像 在嘉年华会卖♥♥棉花糖的人
If I dressed like that, I'd look like I was selling cotton candy at the state fair.
请坐,喝一杯吧
Please, have a drink. Stay.
留下来 不行,我们该走了 就一杯 亲爱的…
No, we got to get out of here. Love one. Honey...
喔,卡米在那 过来这边,亲爱的
Oh, there's Cami. Come over here, girl.
来啊 糟糕
Come on, girl. Oh, uh, shit.
嗨,我是丹尼莫雷尔 我是卡米米勒
Hi. Danny Morrel. Cami Miller.
米勒夫人,请坐
Ah, Ms. Miller. Please, have a seat.
看来我们要留下来喝一杯了 看来是这样 也好
So I guess we're staying for a drink. Evidently. A lovely idea.
来杯龙舌兰? 可以给我们一杯龙舌兰吗?
How about a tequila shot? Can we get, uh, tequila shots?
这是我太太,贝拉 这位是汤米 嗨 嗨 嗨
This is my wife, Bella. This is Tommy. Hi. Hi. Hi.
卡米米勒,还有他太太,安琪拉 你好,很高兴见到你们
Cami Miller. Hi. Nice to meet you. His wife, Angela.
嗨 我喜欢这打扮 真好看
Hi. I love it. Oh, wow. I love it. I love it.
贝拉 贝拉
Bella. Bella.
我差点把我们女儿也取名〝贝拉〞 但我不想一直解释那是什么意思
I almost named our daughter Bella, but I didn't want to have to keep explaining what it meant,
后来我想,干脆就叫〝比悠缇〞 真好听
so then I thought just "Beauty." Beautiful.
但这里这位老古板… 对,就是我,那个无趣又理性的声音
But old stick-in-the-mud over here... Yeah, that's me... the stodgy voice of reason.
他们其实应该叫你〝贝拉〞 配上这肤色,还有… 谢谢
They should have called you Bella with the skin and, ah, hermosa. Hermosa. Thank you.
在那边放闪了 真受不了
Sí. Oh, they're speaking the love language. Can't fucking take it.
你们平常生活都这样吗? 一出大型悲剧卡♥通♥
Is this your life, all the time? One big tragic cartoon.
我终于懂你为什么抽烟了 是吧 大家见过她之后都这么说
I understand why you smoke. Yeah. Everybody says that when they meet her.
角-蛙-队 德基大!
F-R-O-G-S. TCU!
太棒了 我跳得够高吗?
That was great. Are my jumps high enough?
看起来很高 我也觉得很高
They looked high. It felt high.
我在阿利多的教练说这是因为 我的阿基里斯腱很圆
My coach in Aledo says it's 'cause my Achilles is very elliptic.
很有弹性 对 嗯
Elastic. Right. Yeah.
想来杯玛格丽特吗? 超想来一杯 好的
You want a margarita? I would love one. Okay.
但不行 我在训练
No. I'm in training.
你继续喝你的玛格丽特 我等一下再加入你 那你继续翻吧 好喔
Keep drinking your margarita. I'll join you soon. Keep doing your flips. Okay.
我在旁边帮你加油
I'm cheering you on.
我觉得我脑袋都变笨了
I can feel myself getting dumber.
内特,汤米回来了吗? 应该要早上吧
Nate, is, uh, is Tommy back? In the morning, I think.
该死
Goddamn it.
我跟你说,内特 我在这地方… 躲过死神…
I'll tell you what, Nate. I have cheated death... in this place.
可不只一次 但…
More than once. But, uh...
今天这次真的不一样
...nothing like today.
他们两个都没事了? 嗯
They're both stable? Yeah, uh...
BR可以出院回家
they sent BR home.
贾雷尔则要留院观察
And, uh, they're keeping Jerrell overnight.
汤米想接手那块租地
Tommy wants to take over that lease.
我们得先把那些油井全部关掉
Well, we got to take all the wells offline.
然后…
And, uh...
环境清理大概要花…两千万 耗时两年 值得吗?
environmental cleanup'll take, oh... 20 million, two years. It worth it?
当然值得 地上都是油,像他妈的沥青坑一样
Oh, hell yeah, it's worth it. Oil's pooled on the ground like a fucking tar pit.
不过我会调高一点 意外死亡险的额度
I'd, uh, increase the coverage of our wrongful death policy, though.
这一行还真赞,对吧?
Lovely business, ain't it?
外面那声音是电视吗? 那是我们的房♥客
Is there a TV on outside? That is our houseguest,
正在为璀璨的未来欢呼
cheering for a brighter future.
那祝她好运吧
Mm. Well, best of luck with that.
臭小孩
Fucking kids.
明天早上见了,律师先生 晚安
I'll see you in the morning, counselor. Night.
欧巴马那时候放宽了对古巴的限制
Obama had loosened the restrictions with Cuba,
我终于可以去看看他的老家
so I could finally see his home.
我安排了一趟哈瓦那之旅 想给他一个惊喜
And I planned this whole trip to Havana as a surprise.
这里可以抽烟? 然后我…
You can smoke in here? And so I...
朋友,这里你想干嘛都行
You can do whatever you want, my friend.
谢谢 飞机准备好要起飞了 结果起飞前,机师跑去问丹尼
That's good to know. And away we go. But before we take off, the pilot goes to Danny
你要不要先飞去坎昆 再搭船入境
and asks if you prefer to go to Cancún and take the boat in
这样护照上就不会有古巴的入境章
so we don't get a Cuban stamp in our passport.
然后,我的天啊 他听完整个脸色都变了
And oh, madona, his face goes wild.
看着我说:〝你要带我去哪?〞
He looks at me and says, "Where are you taking me?"
我说〝宝贝,我要带你回家啊〞 然后他… 他开始跟我讲一大堆…
And I'm like, "Baby, I'm taking you home." And he goes... He tells me everything about...
他家是卡斯楚的政敌 他们会杀了他…
His family is a great enemy of Castro, and they will kill him. And-and-and...
他说:〝只有等到古巴自♥由♥了 我才能回家〞
He says to me, "I-I can't go home until Cuba is free."
这段我每次讲到都会哭 我现在就很想哭 我懂
This part always makes me cry. I... It's making me cry. I know.
我需要来杯马丁尼 对啊
I need a fucking martini. Yeah.
你怎么都没带我回家?
How come you never take me home?
回去大泉?要干嘛,参观监狱?
To fucking Big Spring? And do what, tour the prison?
哪里都好,像家的地方就好
Somewhere. It could have been my home, but nice.
你自己想一下你刚讲的那句话
Think about what you just said for a minute.
然后丹尼对机师说: 〝带我去她家吧〞 你家在哪?
So, Danny tells the pilot, "Take me to her home." Where's your home?
在意大利的菲诺港 一个小小的渔村
It's in Portofino, in Italia. It's a little fishing village.
我们就这样横跨海洋 然后一路飞过去
So across the ocean we go... and we had to hop our way there.
先去纽约,再伦敦、罗马 罗马 最后到了意大利
We went to New York first, then London, and then Roma. Rome. Finally Italia.
那边的房♥子很缤纷 有粉红色、蓝绿色、黄色…
And there, all the houses are, ah, a different color. They're pink, and-and turquoise, and yellow and...
他看着那些房♥子,又看着我说: 〝你想知道我家?
Danny looked at them, and then he looked at me and said, "Do you want to know my home?
差不多就是这里了〝
This is almost it."
我去过那里 跟我丈夫还有女儿们一起去的 是吗?
Oh, I've been there. With my husband and my girls. Oh?
那里真的很美
It's beautiful.
你们都要珍惜
Y'all need to cherish this.
我的意思是,你知道爱一个人 到真正了解他,那有多稀罕吗?
I mean, do you know how rare it is to love someone long enough to actually know them?
大多数人,一旦真的了解对方了 就不爱了
Most people, once they get to know their partner, they fall out of love.
只有很少数的人,会因此爱得更深
But a rare few fall deeper.
非常少数
A very rare few.
真诡异,我们今晚竟然都坐在同一桌
How strange to be sitting at a table full of 'em.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表