剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿,阿公
Hey, Grandpa.
库柏
Cooper.
那不是你妹妹
That ain't your sister.
不是,先生
No, sir.
我是阿丽亚娜
I'm Ariana.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
真的很替您难过,汤玛斯
I'm so sorry for your loss, Thomas.
亲爱的,我多年前就已经失去她了
Oh, honey, I lost her years ago.
今天,我只是来道别而已
Today, I'm just saying goodbye.
坐下吧
Sit down.
你太漂亮了,他配不上你
You're prettier than he deserves.
他可没这个福气
He doesn't have me.
没有吗?
No?
你平常都会开六小时的车 去参加不认识的人的丧礼
Mm. You're in the habit of taking six-hour drives to funerals for people you don't know
还跟你不喜欢的男人一起?
with men you don't like?
这是我第一次
This is a first.
也比你值得的还要聪明
Smarter than you deserve, too.
你根本就不知道 自己该怎么做,对吧?
You don't even know what game you're playing, do you?
你如果愿意提示我,我会很感激
If you'd clue me in, I'd sure appreciate it.
去问她啊
Got to ask her.
你要是乖乖照着她的规矩走 说不定她还会告诉你规则
Play your cards right, she might even tell you the rules.
当然了,她也能改变规则
Of course, she's gonna change them.
但你至少会知道原本的规则
At least you'll know what they used to be.
你以前应该也处理过这种状况吧?
This ain't your first rodeo with one of these, is it?
这是我第五次了
This is my fifth rodeo.
如果要算的话
If we're keeping count.
到最后会多到数不清
Time comes there's been too many to count.
我现在就是那样
That's where I am.
你们水里到底加了什么啊?
What are they putting in your water?
嗨,TL
Hi, TL.
你都没变
You don't age.
我很遗憾,宝贝
I'm so sorry, baby.
安丝莉?
Ainsley?
嗨,阿公
Hi, Grandpa.
上次我见到你,你才那么点大
Last time I saw you, you were that big.
现在就像一朵盛开的向日葵
Now it's like a sunflower come to life.
这些滑稽的家伙是谁啊?
Who are these fucking clowns?
我是戴尔,先生
Uh, Dale, sir.
我没有真要你回答
That weren't a question I expect you to answer.
他们是我的同事,老爸
They work with me, Pop.
我想,是来当情绪支持团的吧
Here for emotional support, I expect.
对,类似吧
Yeah, something like that.
好像你真有那么爱她,需要人安慰
As if you loved her enough to need it.
好像她身上有什么值得爱的
As if there's anything to love.
大家别太感性,别忘了 我们今天是来埋葬谁的,好吗?
Let's not get all misty and forget who we're burying, all right?
赶快把这件事结束掉吧
Let's get this over with.
好吧
诗篇34章18节
From Psalm 34:18,
〝耶♥和♥华♥亲近心碎之人
"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted
拯救痛悔之灵〝
and to the crushed in spirit."
多蒂这一生坎坷
Dottie's life was troubled,
但如今她终于安宁
but she has at last found peace.
我想请她的先生说几句话
I'd like to offer her husband an opportunity to offer a few words.
诺里斯先生,您有什么话想说吗?
Mr. Norris, is there anything you'd like to say?
没话对你说
Not to you.
不是跟我说,是对上帝说
It's not to me, it's to God.
上帝已经都知道了
God already knows it.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者
The Lord is my shepherd,
我必不致缺乏
I shall not want.
他使我躺卧在青草地上
He maketh me to lie in green pastures.
领我在可安歇的水边
He leadeth me to sit beside still waters.
他使我的灵魂苏醒
He leadeth me... in the paths of righteousness
为自己的名引导我走义路
in His name.
炸鸡排
Chicken-fried steaks.
两份凯萨鸡肉沙拉
I have two chicken Caesar salads,
不要酱、不要起司、也不要面包丁
no dressing, no cheese and no croutons.
我的 猜到了
It's me. You don't say.
放在那边,跟其他的一起
Right here with the other.
你知道那这样就只剩生菜跟鸡肉吧?
You realize that's just lettuce and chicken?
我知道
I do.
癌症? 爱漂亮
Cancer? Vanity.
我会帮你祷告的
I'll pray for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
家常玉米热狗 这边
Homemade corn dogs? Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
午餐就吃两根玉米热狗,老爸?
You got two corn dogs for lunch, Pop?
菜单上最好吃的
Best thing on the menu.
谢了 不客气
Thank you. You're welcome.
TL,你住得还习惯吗?
T.L., how do you like your home?
这里不是我家
It's not my home.
只是一个改造后的旧汽车旅馆 让我们在这等死
It's an old Motel 6 they converted into a place where we wait to die.
我的家早被大火毁了
Fire took my home.
你家烧掉了?
Your house burned?
整个潘汉德尔都烧光了
Whole Panhandle burned.
为什么?
Well, from what?
老样子,大火原因永远一样
Same thing that always burns it.
干旱、70哩的强风
Drought, 70-mile-an-hour winds,
再加上抽油机旁那条该死的电线
fucking power line on a pumpjack.
他们应该把电线埋起来
Yeah, they need to bury them.
你知道那要花多少钱吗?
You know how much that'd cost?
你知道那场火烧掉多少钱吗?
You know how much that fire cost?
毁了多少代的牧主?
How many generations of ranchers was wiped out?
我不是帮他们讲话,老爸
Oh, I'm not defending it, Pop,
我只是说,那就是为什么他们没埋
I'm just saying that's why they don't do it.
永远都是钱的问题 对,永远都是
Money is the reason. It's always the reason.
怎么都没人提起她?
How come nobody's talking about her?
我去过几场丧礼
I've been to a few of these.
大家通常好好安葬,向她道别
You lay them to rest, say goodbye,
吃一顿饭,然后…
have a feast and...
缅怀一番
...talk about them.
说说亡者对自己的意义
Remember what they meant to you?
她是你妈吧?
She was your mother, right?
我没有什么值得分享的回忆
I don't have any memories worth sharing.
好吧,既然你那么好奇 那我说一个故事
All right, here's one, since you're so curious.
汤米
Tommy.
我记得那天放学回家…
I remember coming home from school...
看到她全身赤♥裸♥趴在浴缸里
and finding her naked, face down in the bathtub.
我那时十四岁
I was 14 years old.
爸爸在路易斯安那外海的 钻油平台工作
Dad, he was working on the offshore rigs in Louisiana.
我抓着她的头发把她拉出来…
I pulled her out by the hair...
然后打电♥话♥叫救护车
and I called the ambulance,
他们在电♥话♥里教我做心肺复苏 当我正向她吐气的时候
and they walked me through CPR till she puked water in my face
她呛出一口水,吐了我满脸
while I was blowing air in her lungs.
然后她坐起来…
And she sat up...
看着我,好像不认识我一样
and she looked at me like I was a stranger.
接着她擡起脚…
And then she pulled her leg back...
一脚踹在我脸上
and she kicked my nose through the back of my head.
然后她走进厨房♥
Then she got up and walked into the kitchen
又倒了一杯该死的酒
and made herself another fucking drink.
我把自己所有的东西 都塞进一个背包
I went and put everything I owned into a backpack,
也就一个背包就够装了
'cause a backpack's all it took.
从此,我再也没回来这个镇
Never been back in this town since...
直到上个礼拜
...till a week ago.
我母亲一生唯一的奇迹
There was no miracle involving my mother
就是她竟然能撑到老死
other than her managing to die of old age.
而他太软弱,舍不得离开她
And he was too weak to leave her.
所以我离开他们俩
So I left all of them.
我不是来哀悼她的离世 亲爱的,我…
I didn't come here to mourn her passing, honey, I...
我是来庆祝的
I came here to celebrate it.
我会在车上等
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表