剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
and you like... I got it from here. It's not my first shower.
那我赶时间,得走了
Oh, it's not? Okay. Well, I'm-I'm in a rush. I've got to run.
好 我晚点打给你
Okay. Yeah, I'll call you later.
等不及了 很好
Can't wait. Good.
好吧
Okay.
香氛蒸片,真贴心
Aroma therapy pod, nice touch.
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
无视我更明智的判断
Ignoring my better judgment.
因为得这么做,我太太才会开心
'Cause that's what pleasing my wife requires.
你是为了让你太太开心才来的?
You're here to please your wife?
对,没错
Yeah, I am.
那要怎么做才能让她开心?
And what would it take to do that?
让你重新回到我们的生活
Having you in our lives again...
去认识你的孙子孙女,重新认识她
...getting to know your grandkids and getting to know her.
我早被这些岁月榨干了,儿子
I'm pretty used up, son.
我也是啊,老爸
Yeah, so am I, Pop.
那计划是什么?
So, what's the plan?
把我搬到离你们近一点的养老院 然后丢在那自生自灭?
You move me to a home closer and just forget about me there?
不对,其实我们在想接你回家
No, actually, we're thinking about bringing you home.
听着,老爸,我没打算死缠烂打
Listen, Pop, I'm not gonna try too hard at this.
你要是想留在这里等死,没关系
If you want to stay out here and die, fine.
但你也可以跟我回去,每天看日出
Or you can come with me and watch the sun all damn day long.
日落后,整晚坐在院子里吹风
You can watch it set and sit out there all night.
人生的第二次机会不常有
Second chances don't come around that often.
这对我们两个来说,更不会再有了
And this one ain't ever coming around again for neither one of us.
太阳快下山了
It's about to go.
我去拿我的东西
Let me go grab my things.
早就帮你收好了
I already got them.
你再也不会踏进那个鬼地方了
You ain't ever setting another foot in that fucking place.
我不知道我是否配得上这一切
I'm not sure I deserve this.
配不配得上又有什么关系呢,老爸?
What does deserve have to do with it, Pop?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表