剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
There we go. Thank you.
给我大概六百块份量的
Yeah, give me about $600 worth. Mm-hmm.
我的呢?
What about mine?
小孩不行,你们的味蕾招架不住
Well, none for the babies 'cause your palates are too sensitive.
要等你们再大一点,宝贝
When you're older, baby.
要不要带个祷告?
Care to bless it?
乐意之至,亲爱的
Sure, I'd be happy to, honey.
天啊
Oh, God.
你手很湿
It's wet.
主啊…
Dear Lord.
我…
Please. I beg you,
向你祈祷…
uh...
赐予我们耐心
...to grant us patience.
就这样
And that's about it. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门 阿门
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Amen. Amen.
要拌一拌,戴尔
Mix it together, Dale,
让松露跟酱融在一起
so the truffle emulsifies with the sauce.
你刚刚不是说没酱?
You said there was no sauce.
我说不是一般那种酱
I said it's not a traditional sauce.
懂了
Understood.
拌一拌
Mixing.
我在考虑找史蒂芬莱奇
I was thinking of using Stephen Rich.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
那个房♥仲?
The real estate broker?
我们要在沃思堡买♥♥♥房♥♥
We're buying a house in Fort Worth.
谢天谢地
Thank you, Jesus.
亲爱的,史蒂芬是卖♥♥牧场的
Honey, Stephen does ranches.
如果他能找到一个牧场 就能在米拉维斯塔找到五房♥的房♥子
If he can find a ranch, he can find a five-bedroom house in Mira Vista.
我们要五间房♥干嘛?
What the hell do we need with five bedrooms?
不然库柏跟安丝莉要怎么回家过节?
What about when Cooper and Ainsley come home for the holidays?
而且库柏现在有小孩了
And Cooper has his little baby now.
那不是我的小孩
Not my baby.
你八成会把那小鬼带回来
Well, I doubt you're leaving the fucking thing at home,
所以要有房♥间
so it needs a room.
而且安丝莉以后可能也会有小孩
And what about when Ainsley has children?
算一算,五间房♥根本不够吧?
I mean, doing the math, I don't think five bedrooms is enough.
亲爱的,我觉得你现在
Honey, I don't think home purchases
处于这种生理周期状态不太适合找房♥
should be committed to during the current arc of your cycle.
你刚刚说什么?
What are you saying, honey?
你是说我月经来
That I'm incapable of making decisions when I'm on my period?
就不能决定事情?
While millions of years of evolution have played out
我的子♥宫♥经过几百万年的演化
in the perfect cleansing of my womb
每月都会彻底自我清洁
in preparation for your Neanderthal sperm...
准备迎接你那原始人的精♥子♥
There we go. ...that I somehow lose
我们又来了
the ability to think clearly
你竟然暗示在这神圣的期间
during the week of this miracle unfolding?
我的脑子就会突然坏掉?
Huh? That I'm somehow so mentally compromised?
我就会失去思考能力?
I never said that. What do you think I'll do, huh?
我可没这样说 那你觉得我会干什么?
You mean something crazy?
发疯吗?
Like take your plate away
会把你的盘子往墙上砸吗?
and throw it against the fucking wall?
可以啊 真的吗?
You can have my plate. Oh, can I?
真的 谢啦,汤米
Yeah. Oh, thank you, Tommy.
是这样吗?
That is so...
像这样?
Something like this?
亲爱的? 像这样?
Honey. Like that?
再见
Good.
还记得我刚刚说要发火吗?
Remember the tantrum I fucking promised you?
要来了
Well, here it is.
我明天打给你,爸 没问题,儿子
I'll call you tomorrow, Dad. Okay, sounds good, son.
再见,妈
Bye, Mom.
虽然听起来会超不合适
This is going to sound really inappropriate,
但你现在满身是汗
but with you sweating like that...
趁你还没杀我
...before you kill me,
我只想说你那件小内衣 让你胸部看起来超棒
I just want to say your tits look great in that little tiny bra.
我只是想说一下
I just thought I'd let you know.
你居然说出唯一一句
How you manage to say the only thing...
可能会救你一命的话
that could possibly save you.
我就是天赋异禀
It's a gift.
看来…
Well...
这要清很久
...it's quite the mess to clean up.
你说得好像是我要清一样
You say that like I'm the one fucking cleaning it.
一颗菇要价两千八百美金
A $2,800 mushroom.
天啊
Wow.
那不是菇
It's not a mushroom.
是美食珍品
It's a delicacy.
我刚刚就快吃到了
And I was so close to tasting it.
等你清完这烂摊子 我还有另一种〝菇〞给你尝尝
I got another one you can taste after you clean all this shit up.
亲爱的,我们每次大闹过后都会做♥爱♥
Honey, why don't we just skip the crazy and go right to the sex
我们就不能直接做♥爱♥吗?
we both know we're gonna have after the crazy?
这样哪有意思?
Where's the fun in that?
那样只会非常有意思
Well, then it's just all fun.
对吧?
See?
我们就只做有意思的那部分
We just do the fun part.
我有个想法,你有时间
Here's something to stuff in your pipe and smoke
好好想想
when you have some free time.
你以为我这状况是因为月经快来
See, you think the pattern is my hormones going
荷尔蒙不正常
wonky before my period,
所以我才会失控
which causes me to act irrationally.
对,我有注意到这状况
Yes, I have noticed that pattern. Mm.
我控制不了荷尔蒙
I can't control my hormones,
但你也可以不要对我说出来
but you can control pointing them out to me.
你有想过这点吗?石油公♥司♥总裁先生
You ever ponder that, Mr. Oil President?
这倒是个新观点,我之前没想过
Well, that's a fresh perspective I had not considered.
所以…
So...
每次你开始摔东西都是我的错?
it's my fault when you start throwing shit against the wall.
每…
...mmm...
一次…
...single...
都是
...time.
你还敢接电♥话♥
And then he answers his fucking phone.
喂?
Ow. Hello?
了解
Okay.
好
Yeah
慢慢来啊,反正我也闲
By all means, take your fucking time.
不,我明早打给他
No, I'll call him in the morning.
好,谢谢
All right. All right. Thank you.
你不可以在我亲你时接电♥话♥
You don't ever answer the phone when I'm kissing you.
除非有人死了
Somebody better have died.
确实有人死了
Yeah, somebody did.
是谁死了?
Who died?
我妈
My mother.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表