剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
我母亲一生唯一的奇迹
There was no miracle involving my mother
就是她竟然能撑到老死
other than her managing to die of old age.
而他太软弱,舍不得离开她
And he was too weak to leave her,
所以我离开他们俩
so I left all of them.
《石油天王》前情提要
发生什么事?
What happened?
你们一名司机撞到一辆停在你们油井信道上的皮卡
One of your drivers ran into a pickup parked on the easement.
我真的很抱歉 我从没问过你的梦想
I am sorry. I didn't ask for your dreams.
你不能实现我的梦想 只有我自己办得到
You can't make my dreams come true. Only I can do that.
你的公♥司♥投资钻油探勘
Your company invests in drilling expeditions?
我们是提供探勘资金,没错
We finance exploration, yes.
我需要重新钻一口既有的油井
Well, I need to drill an existing well.
那口离岸钻井因为飓风受损了
It's an offshore rig that was damaged in the hurricane.
你老公留给你不小的烂摊子,是吧?
Your husband, he left you quite a mess, didn't he?
他不是故意的 不过,对,确实如此
It wasn't intentional, but, yes, he did.
头擡高,就是这样
Head up. There we go.
我怎么看不见?
How come I can't see?
让我去叫医生来… 医生!医生!
Let me go get the doctor. Doctor! Doctor!
你父亲…
Your father.
他现在孤零零地
He's rotting away
在那个可怜又破烂的长照中心 身边一个人都没有
in some miserable excuse for a nursing home with nobody.
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我们在想接你回家
We were thinking about bringing you home.
我去拿我的东西
Let me go grab my things.
早就帮你收好了
I already got them.
汤米 早,内特
Tommy. Morning, Nate.
汤米,你♥爸♥为什么在门廊上?
Tommy, what is your father doing on the porch?
他来跟我们住一阵子
He's gonna stay with us a while.
一阵子是多久? 直到他挂掉
How long is a while? Till he dies.
汤米… 别一脸担心得要死
Tommy. Don't get all worried about it.
如果他活超过一个礼拜 没被我溺死
If he makes it a week without me drowning him
在那该死的游泳池,我都很意外了
in that fucking swimming pool, I'll be shocked.
汤米,你其实应该待在沃斯堡 至少如此
Tommy, you should really be in Fort Worth, for one.
我不在这里,那谁要负责 我在这里的事?
Well, who's gonna do what I do here?
我是说,谁来收烂摊子
I mean, who's gonna fix all the messes,
确认营地、顾工班、承包商 那些有的没的?
manage the camp and the crews and the contractors and all that shit?
我不知道,但你不能又是土地代理人 又要当公♥司♥总裁
I don't know. But you can't be a landman and the president.
为什么不行? 外面土地代理人多的是
Why not? There's lots of landmen out there.
你就请一个,然后给你♥爸♥一间房♥子
Hire one. Then get him his own house.
早安,内森
Morning, Nathan.
早安,宝贝 嘿,宝…靠北!
Morning, baby. Hey, b... Goddamn.
你跟个墨西哥摔角手一样
You look like a Mexican wrestler.
早安,爸爸 嘿,甜心
Morning, Daddy. Hey, sweetie.
你们今天是什么水疗日之类的?
Are y'all having a little spa day or something?
我生日派对想要整个人闪闪发光啦 跟那些老人一起
I want to glow for my birthday party with the old folks.
宝贝,你生日在二月耶
Your birthday's in February, babe.
他们不知道啊
They don't know that.
老人家需要一点可以期待 有得忙的小活动
They need little things to look forward to and plan.
小计划、小琐事之类的
You know, like little projects, little chores.
超可爱的,爸爸
It's so cute, Daddy.
他们为了布置派对忙得要命
They've been working so hard decorating the party room.
哦?
Oh?
但我们要假装不知道,因为是大惊喜
But we're not supposed to know. Big surprise.
这间疗养院听起来真的很不错
This nursing home sounds like a really nice place.
你♥爸♥说不定会喜欢
Could be somewhere your father might like.
家人就是要待在家里,内特
Family stays at home, Nate.
事实上,我们今晚要帮你♥爸♥ 办个欢迎晚餐派对
In fact, we're gonna throw a welcome dinner for your dad tonight.
喔,好,那今晚主题是什么?
Oh, good. What's the theme tonight, hon?
等一下喔
Hold that thought.
TL,亲爱的,如果你今天是死刑犯
T.L., honey. If you were on death row
今天就要运行
and today was the day of your execution,
那你的最后一餐会选什么?
what would your last meal be? What the fuck
这什么鬼问题?
kind of question is that? I'm just trying
我只是想问你最喜欢吃什么啦
to get to the bottom of your favorite meal.
因为如果我直接问你最喜欢吃什么 你一定开始那边犹豫
If I ask what's your favorite, you're gonna hem and haw about it.
〝可能是牛排,但我也好爱披萨〞
"Maybe it's steak, but I sure love pizza.
〝也可能是墨西哥烤肉〞
Maybe it's fajitas."
但如果我缩短成
But when I cut it down to "You get one meal
〝你只能吃最后一餐 吃完就被电到焦〞
and then you're getting electrocuted,"
大家就会超果断
people get real decisive.
我这辈子吃过最好吃的食物 是在沙宾河码头那边
Best food I ever had in my life was at the marina in Sabine Pass.
所以是,海鲜
So, seafood. Mmm. Mmm.
烤蓝蟹、螯虾一大锅
Barbecued blue crab. Crawfish boil.
螃蟹
Crabs. Mm-hmm.
炸鲇鱼、牡蛎
Fried catfish. Oysters.
知道自己要什么的男人
A man who knows what he wants.
我喜欢
I like that.
所以今晚主题…
The theme tonight...
是海盗
...is pirates.
是不是很可爱,亲爱的?
Isn't that cute, honey?
你等一下可以扮成小海贼喔
You get to dress like a little buccaneer.
海贼是什么?
What's a buccaneer?
就海盗的另一个叫法啦
Another name for "pirate."
为什么海盗需要两种叫法?
Why do pirates need two names? That's a question
这请去问你的历史老师,亲爱的
for your history teacher, honey.
亲爱的,海盗是通称
Pirate's a general term, honey.
海贼是加勒比海跟 墨西哥湾那边的特殊叫法
Buccaneer is specific to the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico.
现在叫美国湾,宝贝
"Gulf of America" now, baby.
我才不管叫什么
I don't give a fuck what they call it.
反正就是加尔维斯顿东边那片咸水
You know, the salt water out east of Galveston.
你还好吗,内特?
You all right, Nate?
心律不整
Tachyarrhythmia. Nate,
内特,你在讲别国语言喔?
you speak another language?
事实上,还真的听起来有点像荷兰文
Matter of fact, it does sound kind of like Dutch
或北欧语耶,亲爱的
or Scandinavian or something, honey.
内特,放松呼吸
Just breathe, Nate.
早安,各位
Morning, everybody.
早安,戴尔 早啊
Morning, Dale. Morning.
没咖啡了?
There ain't no more coffee?
我们不知道你节食可不可以喝
We didn't know if you could have it on your diet.
我又没在减肥
I'm not on a diet.
你能吃海鲜吗,戴尔?
Can you eat seafood, Dale?
我就说我没在减肥
I ain't on a fucking diet.
那很好,因为今晚主题是海盗
Oh, good, because the theme tonight is pirates.
记得穿上你最帅的海盗装 喔,太好了
So wear your best pirate outfit. Oh, great.
我想我会扮成铁路委员
Think I'll dress up as a railroad commissioner.
不是火车
Not trains.
那是另一晚的主题 我还不知道那晚要吃什么
That's a different night, though I got no idea the cuisine.
宝贝,我们该查一下火车餐饮有什么
Baby, we should look up train food.
火车餐饮是什么? 我不知道
What would train food be? I don't know.
汤米,请你把这些交给你儿子
Tommy, would you please pass these on to your son? What are they?
什么东西?
(asking about the items)
钻井帐单、管材供应商、营地租用单
Uh, drilling invoices, pipe suppliers, camp rentals.
为什么寄来这里?
Why did they send them here? I would love
我也想知道,汤米
the answer to that question, Tommy.
亲爱的,我们得走了 不然会迟到
Honey, we got to go. We're gonna be late.
掰啦,亲爱的 掰,宝贝
Bye, honey. Bye, baby. I'll see you later.
晚点见啰,爱你 爱你,爸爸
Love you, Daddy. Mwah. Love you. Love you, sweetie.
爱你,甜心 掰啰,戴尔
Bye, Dale. Bye. Have a good day.
掰,玩得开心
(Have a good day.)
你要吃点早餐吗?
Do you want some breakfast?
今天很忙?
Busy day?
一如往常,老爸
Every day's the same, Pop.
反正,就把这里当自己家
Anyhow, just make yourself at home.
冰箱里一堆有的没的,随便拿
There's all kinds of shit in the fridge.
那些马是谁的?
Who those horses belong to?
某个拥有那块地的老人
Whichever old man owns that field.
大概重划区就刚好到他那边
Thinking the subdivision stops with him.
暂时停在他那边
Stops with him for now.
等他死了,他孩子就会秒卖♥♥
Till he dies and his kids sell it off so fast
快到火烧草的那种
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表