剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
And, Nate, you find the money, all right?
我们晚点再谈
I'll talk to y'all later.
查克帕克是离岸钻井工程师
Chuck Parker is an offshore drilling engineer.
打电♥话♥给他
Give him a call.
利用去沃斯堡的四小时 尽可能变成这方面的专家
Take the four hours to Fort Worth to become as big an expert as you can.
而且你要知道
And so you understand?
在一年内完成离岸钻井 根本是极速操作
Drilling an offshore well within a year is warp speed.
明白 不,你不明白
Mm-hmm. Got it. No, you don't got it.
他们会想要一个时程表 你对那完全没有概念
They're gonna want a timeline, and you have no concept of what that is.
听过〝可行性〞这个字吗?
Ever heard of the word "feasibility"?
那么〝尽职调查〞?或是〝诚意〞?
How about "diligence"? Or "earnest"?
或是〝尽力而为〞这个说法?
Or the phrase "best efforts"?
我可以在月球上谈钻井合约
I can negotiate a drilling agreement on the fucking moon
把整份合约创建在
and make the entire contract
我们能否成功的条款上
contingent upon us fucking getting there.
在这公♥司♥的指挥链中
You are on the wrong side of this company's chain of command
你还不够格对我提高嗓门
to raise your voice at me.
别再这样了
Don't ever do it again.
嗨
Hi.
天呀
Oh, man.
只要休息几个礼拜没运动 身体就很有有感
A few weeks off from a sport, boy, do you feel it.
啦啦队现在也能算运动了?
Cheerleading is a sport now?
一直都是一种运动
It's always been a sport.
那不是帮其他运动加油打气的吗?
Isn't the purpose to cheer on other sports?
我们为所有运动加油 橄榄球、篮球、甚至足球
We cheer for all the sports... football, basketball, soccer even.
我们不为体操加油打气 但我们多数都曾是体操选手
We don't cheer for gymnastics, but most of us used to be gymnasts.
可能是因为我们都长高了吧
We just grew, so maybe that's why.
我们不帮田径赛加油
We don't cheer for track,
因为某些原因 我们也不帮棒球加油
and we don't cheer for baseball for some reason.
我想是因为没地方给我们站
I think there's just nowhere for us to stand,
所以我想,其实
so I guess, actually, we just
我们只为橄榄球、篮球加油 足球则是偶尔
cheer for football, basketball, and sometimes soccer.
还有,我们自己
And ourselves.
在啦啦队竞赛的时候
When we're at cheerleading competitions,
我们会帮那些啦啦队员加油
we cheer for the cheerleaders who are cheering.
这样比较好…
It's best just to...
那很好
That's nice. Very...
非常…非常无私的运动
It's a very selfless sport. Mm-hmm.
我也是这么想
I think so.
有点像给予情绪的团体 不过加了特技表演
It's kind of like an emotional support group, but with acrobatics.
早安,奈尔
Morning, Neil.
奈特
Nate.
你知道我要干嘛吗?
You know what I'm gonna do?
我要给你一个名牌
I'm gonna get you a name tag.
或者你可以记好
Or you could memorize it.
我觉得在前世,我认识一个 跟你长得一模一样的人
See, I think in a past life, I knew a Neil who looked just like you.
一定是这样
That must be it.
妈妈,我要去换一下衣服
Mama, I need to change real quick.
我们要跟那些老人一起上有氧课 他们一定会爱死了
We have aerobics with the old folk, honey. They'll love that.
是这样吗?
You think so?
要是我有你那双腿 我连去教堂都要这样穿
If I had legs like yours, I'd wear that son of a bitch to church.
你的腿是跟我一样啊,只是比较长
You do have legs like mine, just longer.
掰,丽贝卡
Bye, Rebecca.
只要教得好,孩子们 能带给你无限的快乐
When you raise them right, Neil, the joy they give you is endless.
奈特
Nate.
我会拿一个名牌给你
Gonna get you a name tag.
我们要一间办公室
We need an office.
这一点,我完全同意你
On that, you and I are in complete agreement.
有兴趣看报吗,夫人?
Do you have any interest, ma'am?
我用电脑看新闻
Oh, I-I read the news on my computer.
你可以请凯文把车开过来吗?
C-Can you have Kevin bring the car around?
要跟他说您要去哪吗?
Where should I tell him you're going?
我老公的办公室
My husband's office.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
你要走拉巴克或是斯奈德?
You going up through Lubbock or Snyder?
哪边都可以
Don't make much difference.
走斯奈德,我有东西要给你看
Go up through Snyder. I need to show you something.
发现什么,小子?
What do you know, bud?
我只知道你儿子是我见过 最幸运的混♥蛋♥
I know that your son is the luckiest son of a bitch I ever met.
是吗? 我可见过不少人
Is that a fact? And I met a few.
怎么幸运?
Lucky how?
这里是我的
This is mine.
你的?
Yours?
凑了几份租约,组了一支团队
Cobbled together some leases, put together a crew.
目前为止,我们钻了六座
We've drilled six so far.
六座?
Six?
这座有油?
And this one hit?
全都有油
They all hit.
马蒂,你操作过这些井吗?
Marty, you worked these over?
我们钻的是新井,这些都是浅井
We drilled new ones. These was all shallow.
汤米,我们开始钻的深度 刚好不到六千英尺
Tommy, we started hitting just shy of 6,000 feet.
这口井有6700英尺深 每天能产3500百桶
This one's 6,700, and she'll push 3,500 barrels a day.
全部有多少?
All in, how much?
一天大约7000千桶
About 7,000 barrels a day.
了解我的问题在哪了吧?
See my problem?
可以让我们谈一下,马蒂? 好
Can I have a minute, Marty? Yeah.
很高兴见到你,马蒂 很高兴见到你,兄弟
Good to see you, bud. Good to see you, Marty.
所以我现在该怎么办?
So, what do I do now?
这里光钻井就花了八百万
You're eight million a well to drill here.
谁付钱?
Who paid for this?
奥德萨有家公♥司♥
There's a company in Odessa that financed
以五五分的方式资助这些试探井
the spec wells 50-50 to recoup
回本后再降到 18%
and 18% after that.
哪个他妈的有公♥司♥愿意 以五五分出资钻井
On what fucking planet does a company finance drilling at 50-50
还降到18?
and reduces to 18?
你抵押了什么? 我没有东西可以抵押
What did you put up? I don't have anything to put up.
全额他们由出资?
They financed the whole thing?
对
Yeah.
那间公♥司♥在哪?
What is this company?
桑尼沙 没听过
Sonrisa. Never heard of it.
我也他妈的没听过 什么埃斯特班加尔维兹
And I sure as fuck ain't heard of Esteban Galvez.
有合约吗? 在卡车
You got a contract? In the truck.
有给律师看过吗?
Did you get a lawyer to go over it?
这个嘛… 小子,你为什么没来找我?
Well... Son, why didn't you come to me?
我现在来找你了啊 已经他妈的太晚了
I'm coming to you now. Well, it's too fucking late.
那你会怎么做?
Well, what were you gonna do?
要是我早点去找你,你顶多会要我
If I came to you, at best, you would have had me tied up
进行一整年的地质调查
in geological surveys for the next year.
你♥他♥妈♥的说对了
You're goddamn right I do.
我的老天呀
Good Lord Almighty.
你花四千万美元在地上挖洞
You spend $40 million dollars drilling holes in the ground,
却根本不知道下面有什么
not having a fucking clue what's underneath.
开一家新餐厅的成功率都比盲钻高
A new restaurant has a better success rate than blind drilling.
让我看看合约,看看他们是怎么坑你
Well, I want to have a look at this contract to see how they fucked you.
我带你去他们的办公室
I'll take you to their office.
我会去他们的办公室,你不用怀疑
Oh, I'm going to their office. You can bet your ass on that,
但不是今天
but not today.
我要挑个一副棺材,顺便帮你挑一副
I got to pick out a casket. I should pick out one for you.
拿去,你开车,我看合约
Here, you drive, I'll read.
嘿,库柏
Hey, Cooper.
为什么选这里?
Why here?
这些老油井都很浅 只有1500到4000英尺
All these old wells were shallow, 1,500 to 4,000 feet.
都还在出油,不多,但还是有
They were all still producing. Not much, but something.
如果油田是快枯竭了 这些井就不会还在出油
If the field was drying up, they wouldn't be all producing.
表示油压还在把油往上推 可以再钻深一点
It means pressure's pushing it up. It just made sense to go deeper.
对你来说是很合理
Made sense to you.
我就说啊
That's what I said.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
我还在等会计师的回复
I'm still waiting to hear back from the accountants,
但这些合约跟相关汇款
but all the contracts here and related wires
都是大通的公♥司♥帐号♥
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表