剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
你丈夫呢?
Where is yours?
正在等我,我希望 如果真有个地方能等人的话
Waiting for me, I hope, if there's someplace to wait.
他什么时候过世的?
When did he die?
七周又三天…
Seven weeks, three days and, um...
11个小时前
...11 hours ago.
爱到在算时间,是真爱
Very few love enough to keep track.
这就我在说的
That's my point.
他一定是个很好的人
I'm sure he's a very good man.
我不太确定他是不是好人
I'm not so sure about that.
但他对我非常好
But he was very good to me.
也是一个很疼女儿的爸爸
And a loving father.
那还需要什么? 还有很多别的
What else is there? There's plenty.
但那些都不重要
But the plenty don't matter to me.
汤米,你身边都是强悍的女性 难怪你这么强悍
Tommy, you are surrounded by fierce women, and maybe that's why you're so fierce.
她们让你变得强悍 我不强悍
They make you fierce. I'm not fierce.
我只是非常有保护欲 那就是强悍的意思
I'm very protective. Well, that's what "fierce" means.
这地方开到几点? 开到我说关为止
How late does this place stay open? Until I tell it to close.
非常抱歉 谢谢你
I'm so sorry. Oh, thank you. Thank you.
我正在了解你的事 就像你了解我一样 现在我们就是这样的状况
I'm learning the scope of your thing as you learn the scope of mine. It's where we're at.
刚角落那件麻烦,我可以帮你处理 菲诺港非常漂亮
The problem you had in the corner there... I can help you with that. Portofino is amazing.
谢谢你的酒
Thank you for the drinks.
亲爱的,我们走了
Hey, hon, let's go.
我真的好喜欢你 我的天哪!
I fucking love you. Oh, my God, mi hermana. Love you.
汤玛斯…
Thomas.
你以为某个抽嗨的黑社会 会在没许可的情况下签地权合约?
You think that some toked-out gangbanger is gonna sign surface leases without permission?
你认为我们没有在合作?
You think we're not already in business together?
你以为我做的是那种生意?
And you think my business is what they do?
我不卖♥♥东西,我是投资,你懂吗? 我只是一个投资人
I don't sell anything. I invest, you understand? I'm just an investor.
而且我说过,我们会成为好朋友的 友谊是要靠本事获得
And I told you, we're gonna good friends. Friendship is earned.
没错
Yeah, so serious.
不过我得说,我是蛮喜欢你太太的
Have to say, I do like your wife, though.
什么意思,〝喜欢你太太〞?
What do you mean, "I like your wife"?
亲爱的,我们走了,回车上再吵 没错,车上再吵
Honey, we're leaving. We can fight in the car. Damn right we'll fight in the car.
米勒太太,很荣幸认识你 谢谢,是我的荣幸
Ah, Mrs. Miller. Such a pleasure. Thank you. Pleasure was mine.
你知道我做什么的吗? 不清楚 我是一名投资人
You know what I do? I don't. I'm an investor.
投资石油? 投资人 投资我相信的人,而你 就是值得相信的人
In oil? In people. In people that I believe in, and you're a person to believe in.
那我可能会需要一个投资人
Well, I may need an investor.
要找我很容易
I'm very easy to find.
再次谢谢你的酒 荣幸之至 也再次感谢你的故事
Thank you again for the drinks. My pleasure. And thank you for the stories.
没问题 晚安 晚安 晚安
Oh, of course. Good night. Good night. Good night.
〝我是蛮喜欢你太太的〞
"I sure like your wife."
亲爱的,别闹 那是怎样? 拜托别又来了,好吗?
Honey, come on. What the fuck is that? Honey, please don't start this shit, all right?
想去试试义式自助餐啊? 还是想去跳个骚莎来点刺♥激♥?
Want to do a little sampling off the Italian buffet? Huh? You want to get your salsa on?
你这个幸运的… 我幸运什么了?
You are so fucking lucky... I'm so fucking lucky, what?
你又想赏我巴掌了?
Oh, you want to give me the old backhand?
想打就把车停下来
Pull this truck over if you want to fight.
你觉得人生够狠了? 等我让你看看我有多狠 你到底在讲什么鬼?
You think life has a big dick. Wait until I hit you with mine. What the hell does that mean?
现在是真的吓到我了
Now that scares the shit out of me.
你刚说我是你太太
You called me your wife.
你是我太太啊 那是十年前的事了
Well, you are my wife. That was ten years ago.
我是说,我们都这样那么久了 我就想说…
I mean, we've been... kind of living as husband and wife, so I just figured,
这样叫很自然 不然我也不知道要叫你什么
you know, uh, that's what I call you. Shit, I don't know what else to call you.
你是在求婚吗? 我什么?
Are you asking? Am I what?
我愿意
Yes.
愿意? 当然愿意
Yes? Fuck yes. Yes!
你在干嘛?该死,亲爱的!
What are you doing? Goddamn it, honey.
不要这样,亲爱的 拜托你了,想想孩子们
No. No, no, no, no, sweetie, come on. Think about the kids.
亲爱的,回去坐好! 该死
Honey? Hon... Get back over there. Goddamn.
我要把早上没做完的事做完
I'm gonna finish what I started this morning.
宝贝,我还想活着看到孩子们
Sweetheart, I would like to see my kids alive.
拜托,我不想让他们去帮我扫墓
I don't want 'em looking at me in the ground, please.
亲爱的,冷静点
Sweetheart, come on now.
啊!该死,亲爱的! 那是一根冰棍,不是雪糕
Ow! Goddamn, honey. It's a Popsicle, not a snow cone.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表