剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
等能保的都保到顶了 就再买♥♥新的东西来保
When you max out the coverage, buy something else to insure,
基本上,就是缴零所得
and, basically, you're-you're paying zero income tax.
好,现在来谈谈那消失的四亿
Okay. Now let's get to the missing $400 million, all right?
没有消失,好吗?
Okay, it's not, it's not missing, okay?
只是被转到一个货币市场帐户
It was rolled over into a money market account
用来触发同额的信用额度
to trigger a line of credit to match.
等信用额度分配到沃夫坎普的 油井修复工程后
Then it was moved back into the insurance company once that line of credit was allocated
再把钱移回保险公♥司♥
to the Wolfcamp workovers,
接着再投入各种私募基金
then it was invested in various private equity funds.
那我们觉得是时候拉出来了
Well, we think it's time to pull it back out.
没那么简单
Well, it doesn't work that way.
所有资金甚至还没动用
All of the funds haven't even been called yet.
要是你错过一次,就是违约
If you miss a call, then you're-you're in breach,
他们会直接并吞掉
and they will absorb
你已投入的资金
all the investment that you already have allocated.
基金都有所谓成熟期
Funds have a maturity rate.
在那之前提款可能损失60% 甚至80%
Prior to that, early withdrawal could result in a loss of 60%, 80%.
很多基金
Many of these funds,
根本没有提前提款这种机制
the machination for early withdrawal doesn't even exist.
所以,厘清一下,她是有那笔钱
So, to be clear, she does have the money.
是的 但她就是拿不到?
Yes. She just can't access it.
没错
Correct.
我们现在是真的有大♥麻♥烦了,亚伦
Well, we have a real fucking problem here, Alan.
我知道,我知道
Well, I know. I know.
接下来我要提出一个解决方案
Now, I'd like to present a solution.
听起来会很戏剧化,但先听我说完
It's gonna sound dramatic, so just hear me out.
我们洗耳恭听
We're all ears.
M-TEX与旗下所有 子公♥司♥申请破产
M-TEX and its subsidiaries file for bankruptcy.
靠北,亚伦
Oh, for fuck's sake, Alan.
汤米,你听我说
Hear me out, Tommy.
所有现金都在保险公♥司♥
So, all of the cash is in the insurance company.
现在,那是一间股份公♥司♥ 所以其他公♥司♥
That's a C Corp, so none of the liabilities
负债不会往上渗透
of any of the other companies are gonna flow back up to it.
它持有八亿美元的免税流动资金
It holds over $800 million dollars in tax-exempt liquid,
虽然七亿已分配
albeit $700 million is allocated.
她去申请《破产法第11章》
She files for Chapter 11, okay?
飞机?还给银行
The planes, they go back to the bank.
保险公♥司♥再买♥♥回来
The insurance company buys them right back again.
债务直接洗掉
The debt is wiped completely clean.
没有任何追讨索赔会回到信托
There's no recourse that's gonna flow back to the trusts.
然后,你们都在保险公♥司♥底下
Then you're-you're in the insurance business.
她会失去租约
She would lose the leases.
是
Yes.
还有矿权的权利金
And the royalties
由有限公♥司♥所持有的都会失去
on the owned mineral rights. Owned by the LLCs, yes,
但个人名下的,我觉得那会很安全
but owned personally, I-I think those are safe.
你觉得?
You think?
汤米,丹莫雷尔会跟我们合作
Tommy, Danny Morrell will partner with us.
他会先垫付钻井和营运资金
He'll advance the funds to drill and operate.
我们会拿一半的离岸油井收益交换
So, we trade half the proceeds on an offshore rig
我甚至都不知道那口井存在 随便啦
I didn't even know existed. Who cares?
这样我就不用再谈这些破产、保险…
And then I don't have to talk about bankruptcy, or insurance...
听着,嘿 或被告这些屁事
Listen. Hey. ...or being sued anymore.
好,两件事,好吗?
Two things, all right?
第一,你要把 这整盘障眼法解释清楚
Number one, you need to explain to me this whole shell game, in detail,
好让我他妈的能维持营运
so I can keep the fucking lights on around this place, all right?
第二,除了卡米,其他人全出去
And number two, everybody leave the room except for Cami.
汤米,你不要律师在场?
You don't want a lawyer present, Tommy?
尤其不要律师在场
Especially the lawyers.
我要讲一件绝不能外流出这里的事
Now I'm gonna tell you something that never leaves this room,
因为要是传出去
because if it does,
打官司都算轻的
lawsuits are the least of our problems.
我们从拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥到一些矿权
We bought some mineral rights in an auction
结果那块地其实是墨西哥 某个贩毒集团的
for what turned out to be land owned by a cartel in Mexico.
我跟那个集团谈成了地表使用契约
Now, I negotiated a surface lease with said cartel,
结果他们这帮该死的毒贩
and them being a fucking drug cartel,
决定要自己改规则
decided they wanted to change the rules.
我拒绝之后,他们把我抓到 某间酒吧下面的地窖
And when I refused, they put me in a basement underneath a bar
拿枪指头
and put a gun to my head,
把我打个半死、全身淋满汽油
beat the holy shit out of me, and then doused me in gasoline
准备把我当营火
and were about to make s'mores over the bonfire
烤棉花糖
they were turning me into.
你朋友丹,把我救出来
And your buddy Danny, he stopped it.
他怎么救的?
How'd he stop them?
因为那是他的集团
Because it's his cartel.
联邦调查局也许可以原谅我们
Now, the FBI, they might find a way to forgive us
承租他们的矿权
for leasing their minerals,
但四亿的贷款
but a $400 million dollar loan?
我们会成了他们洗钱机器的引擎
We look like the engine of their money laundering machine.
你懂我意思吗?
You understand me?
你跟他有生意往来?
You're in business with him?
是
Yes.
我们还持有那些租约? 是
And we still have the leases? Yes.
所以我们现在也等于跟他有合作?
So we're in business with him now.
某种程度上,是
In a manner of speaking, yes.
你不知道他的钱从哪来
You don't know where his money comes from.
我知道 不对,你不知道
Oh, I know. I do know. No, you don't.
我的确知道 你以为你知道,但你不知道
I know. You think you do, but no, you don't
我也不知道
and neither do I.
他从来没跟我提过毒品
He's never mentioned drugs to me.
他怎么可能会提
I bet he hasn't.
我不会在接手八周后就把我老公
I will not lose the company my husband started in our garage,
在车♥库♥创的公♥司♥弄垮
eight weeks after taking it over.
我不会声明破产
I'm not gonna declare bankruptcy,
我也不会让什么保险公♥司♥把它告走
and I'm not gonna let some insurance company sue it away from me.
你有听懂我在说什么吗?
Didn't you hear what I'm trying to tell you?
那就是他妈的老板 丹的提议很好
That's the fucking boss... The offer that Danny made is a good one.
他们绑♥架♥过我 而我接受他的提案
They fucking kidnapped me. And I'm accepting it.
你知道自己在跟谁打交道吗?
You know who you're dealing with?
你面对的是一个非常非常坏的家伙
You're dealing with a bad fucking guy here.
任何别的做法都是放弃 而我不会放弃的
Anything else is giving up, and I will not give up.
好啊,那我告诉你 他们搞不好会放弃你
Okay. Well, I-I tell you what, they might give you up, anyway.
让我们的律师去跟他们的律师谈 文档写一写
You have our attorneys meet with his, and paper it.
如果你这么担心,那就让他们写一些
And if you're that concerned, then you have them lawyer up
保护我们的条款 好,对啦
some language that protects us. Okay. Yeah.
你没在听我说,卡米
You're not hearing me, Cami.
你根本不理解我在说什么
You don't understand what I'm saying.
我这辈子唯一失去的只有我老公
You know what? The only thing I've ever lost in my life is my husband.
其他一切,我都赢了
Everything else I've won.
至于这件事,我也会赢
And I'll win this, too.
还有一件事
And one more thing?
别再叫我去开会
Don't ever summon me to a meeting again.
从现在开始,是来找我开会
From now on, meetings come to me.
如果我把车开得 像车顶上绑了火箭一样
If I can drive like I got a rocket strapped to the top of my truck,
应该七点能到家
I should be home about 7:00.
我希望你们两个也在,好吗?
I want both of you there, all right?
早安
Good morning.
早安
Buenos días.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Encantado de conocerte.
好久不见
Long time no see.
好久不见
Mucho tiempo sin verte.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮忙
Gracias por tu ayuda.
巴雷拉先生?
Uh, Mr. Barrera?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是你女儿的朋友
A friend of your daughter's.
出什么事了?
Something happen?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表