剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
索尼萨付钻井费,所以没差啊
Sonrisa's covering drilling costs, so it's fine.
所以他们有帮你开 四千万美金的支票在帐户
Oh, so, they put $40 million dollars in a checking account
但你却没跟我说?
and you didn't tell me about it?
我以为…
I thought that...
没有,他们就…他们会付啊
No, they just... They pay.
贷款是贷给你的
The loan's to you
计算机仍然在算,五五分成
with a meter running and a fifty-fifty split.
三十天搭钻井台
Thirty days to build a pad and drill,
三十天灌满油槽
30 more days to fill the tanks,
然后下个月27号♥ 你才拿得到第一笔钱
and you don't get paid till the 27th of the next month.
那你这段时间的帐谁要付?
So who the fuck's paying your bills?
我以为贷款会付 什么贷款?
I thought the loan paid it. What loan?
在哪?
Where is it?
你有开有限公♥司♥ 帮有限公♥司♥开设银行帐户?
Did you open an LLC and a bank account for the LLC?
贷款公♥司♥有给你四千万的支票 让你存进银行吗?
Is this loan company stroking you a check for $40 million dollars to put in the bank?
你有请会计公♥司♥帮你付帐 处理债务吗?
Did you hire an accounting firm to service debt and payables?
你到底是怎么说服工班 跟你一起钻井的?
How the fuck did you talk these crews into drilling?
我给他们看核准书跟合约
I showed 'em the approval letter and the agreement.
跟他们说我是谁,然后…
Told 'em who I was and... Okay.
好的,我们终于说到重点了
Now we're getting somewhere.
谢谢你,亲爱的 上菜啰, 宝贝
Thank you, honey. Here you go, babe.
这就解释为什么我们会 收到4400万的帐单
That explains the $44 million dollars' worth of invoices that we got.
你完全不知道这一行是怎么运作的
You don't know how this business works.
你以为你知道,但你不知道
You think you do, but you don't.
而且你更不知道你是跟谁在做生意
And you damn sure don't know who you got in business with.
但还好你烂到一个程度 说不定正好救你一命
But since you're so terrible at it, it might save you.
M-TEX会买♥♥下你的地
M-TEX is gonna buy your leases.
我们会终止借据,把所有成本消掉
And we'll cancel the note and cover your costs.
钻井费、租地使用
The drilling expenses and the surface lease.
维护,一切全包
Maintenance. The whole thing.
所以我什么也没了?
So I get nothing?
你本来就什么也没有
You have nothing.
不对,我收回,你是有一点本事
No, I take that back. You-you found a blind spot.
你直觉很好
You got good instincts.
更扯的是,你居然是个 超级会推销的家伙
And shock of all shocks, apparently, you're a hell of a salesman.
所以我会把你再聘回来 亲自教你…
So I'm gonna hire you back, and I'm gonna start to teach you...
我不要在工班工作 你是要去带工班
I ain't working no crew. No, you're running one.
而且你要照我说的一件一件做
And you're gonna do exactly what I tell you to do.
三千桶油一天,我却半毛都拿不到?
Three thousand barrels a day and I don't see a dime of it?
你本来就拿不到半毛钱
You were never gonna see a fucking dime.
他们会收回你的地
They would foreclose on your leases
再转手卖♥♥掉 留给你负债一屁♥股♥天价
and flip 'em and leave you in a mountain of fucking debt
再毁了你在油田的名声
and a ruined name in the basin.
土地代理一个月九千美金,外加奖金
A landman makes $9,000 a month, plus bonus.
但等我教你怎么玩这套 加上你的直觉…
Now, when I show you how this deal works, with your instincts...
我没具备那种直觉,但你有…
and I never had 'em, not like you do...
你可以一分钟赚九千
you make $9,000 a minute.
但你要懂得游戏规则 才能改变规则
But you got to know the rules of the game to bend 'em.
真的必须要很懂,才能打破规则
And you really got to know 'em to break 'em.
我需要签什么吗?
I got to sign something? Shit yeah.
靠,当然要,大概三百页合约 等内特写好
About 300 pages, once Nate writes it up.
好啦,那我什么时候开始?
All right. When do I start?
你现在算跟着我了 你想什么时候开始?
Well, you're with me now. When do you want to start?
我要开车去科珀斯,所以…
I got to drive to Corpus, so...
等我回来?
...when I get back?
去科珀斯干嘛?
What's in Corpus?
阿丽亚娜的爸妈住那
Ariana's parents.
去你的
Goddamn.
爸…
Dad.
我爱她
I love her.
要是有那么简单就好了
If it were only that simple.
还有,你真的要吃点东西
And you do need to eat something.
瘦到像呼拉圈穿过一粒麦片 那不是种称赞
"Hula-hooping through a Cheerio" ain't a fucking compliment.
嘿,内特
Hey, Nate.
巴顿的律师有个提案
Blanton's attorneys have a proposal.
我正要去那边 来不及了
Well, I'm headed that way. No time.
他们要求一小时内开会
They want to meet in an hour.
再拖下去,他们就要上法庭了 分秒必争
After that, we lose 'em to trial with the clock ticking.
好,你去沃斯堡
All right. Well, go to Fort Worth,
但在跟我报备之前,不要答应任何事
but don't agree to anything till you run it by me.
丽贝卡本来要去事故现场跟警长碰面
Rebecca was supposed to meet with the sheriff at the incident site.
什么事故现场?
What incident site?
我们其中一条租地道路上发生车祸
We had a vehicle accident at one of our lease roads.
你吃完我的早餐 看来我今天是没得吃了
You finish my breakfast. I guess I don't get any today.
好
All right.
多糟?
How bad?
糟到不能再糟
They don't get worse.
然后我现在才听说这件鸟事?
And I'm just hearing about this shit now?
你前几天有丧事
You had the funeral,
而且我们手上信息不够,无法呈报
and we don't have enough information yet to present it.
内特,该死的
Nate, goddamn it. Tommy,
汤米,你现在是总裁了
you're the president now.
这问题根本不是… 我是总裁
This issue isn't even... I'm also the president.
但我也还负责营运 我不能什么都不知情啊
I still run operations, and I can't do it if I don't know everything.
抱歉,汤米
Sorry, Tommy.
以前这种事,我们都是等把数据整理完 才跟蒙蒂报告
We never told Monty about these things until they were fleshed out.
蒙蒂不管油田,他只管沃斯堡
Monty didn't run the basin. Monty ran Fort Worth.
油田是我在管,而现在也还是我在管
I ran the basin, and I still run it.
明白了
Understood.
把车祸位置的定位传给我
Send me a pin to this crash.
你为什么不打给我?
Why didn't you call me?
我打给你律师了,你现在是大人物
I called your lawyer. You're the big man now.
律师不该是第一通 律师该是最后一通
Lawyer ain't the first call. Lawyer's the last call.
而且那通电♥话♥是由我要打
And that's my call.
你今天是吃到什么炸♥弹♥?
Who pissed in your Froot Loops?
老天给的,这是他今早起床 干的第一件事
God. It's the first thing he did this morning.
现在把整件事从头讲给我听
Now walk me through this shit.
运沙车超速沿着这条路开
Sand hauler blasting down this road well over the speed limit.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
因为他是以不安全的速度在行驶
Well, he was traveling at an unsafe speed.
你怎么知道不安全?
How do you know it was unsafe?
看那台被撞烂、整个飞进 抽油机底下的皮卡
Judging by that mangled pickup that got tossed into that pumpjack...
肯定不安全
...it was unsafe.
他根本来不及煞车或闪避
He didn't have time to brake or evade.
这辆皮卡是驾驶自己的?
Is this the pickup driver's property?
不是 那是谁的?
It is not. Whose is it?
你们的
Yours.
而且那混帐根本没得到批准 就擅自使用
And the son of a bitch didn't have permission to use it.
汤米,你不用在这跟我争
Tommy, you ain't got to argue this with me.
不对喔,我不同意
Oh, I disagree.
你的警♥察♥报告会变成 他们告我们的依据
Your police report's gonna be the basis for their fucking lawsuit.
你开始使用〝不安全速度〞这种字眼
You start using words like "unsafe speeds" and shit like that,
会直接影响律师
well, that alters the opinion of the attorneys
法官、陪审团的观感
and the court and a potential jury.
那混♥蛋♥半夜十二点 在碎石路上开到时速六十
The son of a bitch was going 60 down a caliche road at midnight.
那是我他妈的路,华特
It's my fucking road, Walt.
我今天下午就把65英哩的
I'll put up "65 mile-an-hour" signs
限速牌插满整条路
all over this son of a bitch this afternoon.
这还不是你说过最烂的主意
Well, that ain't the worst idea you ever had.
我才要开始而已
Yeah, well, I'm just getting started.
这钻井架又是怎样?
Now, what's this rig?
我才跟你律师说过
That's what I was telling your lawyer.
他把那条软管从卡车后窗塞进去
He ran that hose in the back window of his truck.
谁知道吸废气吸多久了
Been sucking exhaust fumes for who knows how long.
你们会验尸?
You doing an autopsy?
我有申请了
I ordered one.
迈克,我是汤米
Mike, this is Tommy.
你们调查人员有要来事故现场吗?
Is your investigator on the way out here to this accident site?
不是,另一件
No, the other one.
不是,是车祸
No, the vehicle accident.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表