剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
The widow finally came to her senses.
你可以说她名字 我不知道她的名字
You don't mention her name. I don't know her name.
她为什么把你赶出来? 终于在白天见到你?
Why'd she kick you out? She finally see you in the daylight?
不,其实她发现我们有关系
No, actually, she found out we were related.
继续抽烟,库柏
Keep smoking, Cooper.
你让库柏睡在沙发上?
You let Cooper sleep on the couch?
现在我们得清洁沙发
Now we have to get it cleaned.
小甜心,他这几天不好过,对他好点
Well, honey, he's had a rough couple of days. Be nice.
那我这几天呢?
What about my couple of days?
小甜心,你申请到大学
Huh? Sweetheart, you got accepted to college
还跟你母亲白天去喝酒
and went day-drinking with your mother.
这些天怎么了?
What's wrong with those days?
然后被攻击跟监禁
And then attacked and incarcerated.
你是被拘留,不是被监禁,好吗?
You were detained. You weren't incarcerated, okay?
好呀,爹地,好呀
Sure, Daddy. Sure.
你偏心!
Take the world's side!
不好意思
Excuse me.
我昨晚做了个梦…
I had a dream last night...
你搬到沃斯堡
...that you moved to Fort Worth.
事实上是,你们全搬了
Actually, all of you.
你太太,你女儿
Your wife, your daughter.
这个梦,你应该考虑让它成真
It's a dream you should consider coming true.
你有那个能耐
You have that power.
这是我找到有关桑尼沙的东西
This is what I found on Sonrisa.
我猜钱是来自一个达拉斯的基金
Money comes from a fund in Dallas, is my best guess.
他是基金经理人 成立了这间有限公♥司♥
This is the fund manager. He formed the LLC.
如果还需要其他东西再跟我说
Let me know if you need anything else.
好,我会的,谢啦,兄弟
Okay, I will. Thanks, bud.
早安
Morning.
你知道这是谁?
You know who this is?
不知道
No.
这是你的新合伙人
That's your new partner.
而且这真♥他♥妈♥的是大♥麻♥烦啊,儿子
And it's a real fucking problem, son.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表