剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
Monty have a membership? Well, the company does.
那走吧
Okay, let's go.
出♥售♥
天哪,那太美了!
My God, that's sexy.
真希望我能拥有
I wish I could just hug it.
想看看里面吗?
You want to look inside?
废话,多问的
Frog's ass watertight?
走吧,带路吧,亲爱的
Come on. Lead the way, honey.
你介意吗?
Is this gonna bother you?
你真的该戒了
You got to quit that, you know?
每抽一口,都是跟死神搏命
You're cheating death with every puff.
终究会找上门的,汤米
But it will catch up, Tommy.
说得没错,但今天还轮不到我
True enough, but it ain't gonna catch me today.
我翻遍他所有的邮件、短♥信♥、文档
I have gone through every email, every text, every file,
只祈祷别看到什么
and you just pray that you don't find something
会让我整个人生都成为谎言的东西
that makes the life you've lived a lie.
唉,卡米
Oh, Cami... I'm not naive, Tommy.
我不天真,汤米
I'm not naive, Tommy.
我知道他有秘密
I know he had secrets.
我本来都做好心理准备 看到一堆情妇的照片
I half expected to find a bevy of mistresses,
但至少,他在这方面还像个童子军
but he was a Boy Scout in that regard, at least.
但他筑起的这个世界…
But this whole world he built...
天啊
Hell.
我一直觉得自己的人生像是一场梦
I've always felt like my life was a fantasy,
也许最后真的只是场梦
and it may just turn out to be one.
那又怎样呢?
Would it really matter?
有留给女儿们的信托,也有留给你的
There's a trust for the girls and there's a trust for you.
就算其他都没了,对你来说 也不会有什么改变
If everything else went away, it wouldn't change anything for you.
也许房♥子会小一点,没有私人飞机
Maybe a smaller house, no jet.
世界上没有飞机却也很快乐的人
But there's far more happy people without planes
比拥有飞机的人多太多了 这我敢保证
than there are with 'em, I promise you that.
我不在乎那些钱
I don't care about the money.
我只希望大家记得蒙蒂是个好人
I want Monty remembered for something good,
而不是又一个投机客
not just another wildcatter
景气一反转就被套牢
who got caught without a chair when the music stopped playing.
我得接这通电♥话♥,抱歉
I'm gonna have to take this. I'm sorry.
不然她又会在车上变脸咬我一口
Otherwise she'll shape-shift into the truck and bite a chunk out of me.
嘿,亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你有看到这超扯的浴室吗?
Ah! Can you see this fucking bathroom?
还有那个浴缸有多大
And look at the size of this tub.
我们根本可以在里面游泳!
I mean, we could swim laps in that son of a bitch.
我们可不只要游泳喔,性感先生
That's not all we're gonna do, you sexy motherfucker.
等一下,亲爱的,打个招呼
Hey, hang on a second, honey. Here, say hi.
嗨,卡米
Oh. Hi, Cami.
嗨,安琪拉
Well, hey there, Angela.
那是代顿家的房♥子吗? 史蒂芬是这么说
Is that the Dayton's house? That's what Stephen said.
我听说他老婆最近超常打网球
You know, there were rumors his wife was playing a lot of tennis.
他们是为了这件事离婚的?
They divorced over how much tennis she played?
不是,是因为她跟教练 打太多〝双打〞才离婚的
No, they got divorced over how much she played with the instructor.
我想出价
I want to make an offer.
我买♥♥不起那间浴室,亲爱的
I can't afford that bathroom, honey.
我连那里的毛巾都买♥♥不起
I can't even afford the towels in that bathroom.
你搬来沃思堡也不错
It'd be good to have you in Fort Worth.
你应该还记得我们那个金流问题吧
Well, you remember our cash flow issue?
你们要去哪? 牧牛人俱乐部
Where are y'all headed? Cattlemen's Club.
好,我去那边找你们
Ooh! All right. I'll meet y'all there, okay?
亲爱的,公车… 爱你喔!
Honey, it's a I love you. Mwah! bus...
我也爱你,但你不要来…
Love you. But don't come...
该死
Goddamn it.
哇,要是能把那股热情拿去卖♥♥就好了
Oh, wow. If you could sell that exuberance.
有啊,当然卖♥♥得出去
Hell, they do sell it.
只是金玉其外,败絮其中
There's just a worm at the bottom of the bottle.
卡米,这一行…
Cami, this business...
最终目标就是脱身
The goal is to get out.
你把公♥司♥撑起来,然后卖♥♥掉
You build it up and then you sell it.
蒙蒂早在几年前就该出手了
Monty should have sold it years ago.
等我们把这烂摊子收拾完 你就该这么做
And when we get this mess cleaned up, it's exactly what you ought to do.
我的意思是,你知道的,你可以…
I mean, you know, you can...
帮他盖个纪念馆
build him a museum
或公园,甚至癌症中心 像蒙克里夫之家那样的
or a park or a cancer center like the Moncriefs.
我是说,你可以把这一切 用在有意义的地方
I mean, you can do something good with it.
但如果你继续待在这里 会把你榨干的
But if you stay in it, it'll bleed you dry.
最后就什么都没了
You'll lose all of it.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为所有留下来的人 最后全都一样
Because it happens to everybody that stays in it.
每一个人都是
Every single one.
午安,米勒太太
Afternoon, Mrs. Miller.
嘿,你可能会想在这等一下
Hey, you might want to hang here for a minute, okay?
我为什么要等?
Well, now, why would I do that?
因为我等等可能会有点大声
Because I'm gonna get a little rough.
不然你以为我会怎样?
Well, what do you think I'm gonna do?
卡米,我正要打电♥话♥给你
Cami. Cami, I was just gonna call you.
我老公的钱在哪?
Where's my husband's money?
你什么意思?
What do you mean? It-It's in trusts,
那些钱都在信托里 挂在你跟你女儿的名下
in-in your name and in your daughters' names.
不好意思 嘿
Excuse me. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
等一下就好了
This'll work itself out in a minute.
先生,餐厅是不允许这种行为的
Sir, this kind of behavior is unacceptable in a restaurant.
这里不是餐厅,这里是俱乐部 餐厅在楼上
It's not a restaurant. It's a club. Restaurant's upstairs,
所以在这边没差
so it's fine down here.
事实上,俱乐部就是 处理这种事的地方
Matter of fact, that's what clubs are for.
楼上是餐厅,你总不想在那边
You don't want to be throwing shit at your attorney upstairs in a restaurant.
朝律师乱丢东西吧
Membership has its privileges.
加入会员还是有点特权
Membership has its privileges.
麻烦给我一瓶超啤
Can I get an Ultra?
我们不供应超啤
We don't carry Ultra.
那就给我来一瓶有钱人的版本
Well, can you get me the rich man's version of it?
长瓶装,谢谢
Longneck, please.
我打了好几天的电♥话♥给你
I have been calling you for days...
你、你的办公室、你家都打了 卡米
you, your office, your house. Cami. Cami...
这间公♥司♥现在没一点钱 亚伦,一毛都没有
His business has no money, Alan, none.
还有几笔信贷,但都快刷爆了
There's lines of credit, but they're maxed out.
我知道
I know. I know. And that's... that's why I didn't call you,
这就是为什么我没回你电♥话♥
because I-I know, and I-I'm working on it.
因为我知道这件事 而我正在处理
because I-I know, and I-I'm working on it.
感谢
Oh, thank you.
这是什么?
What is that?
还不错
Shit's pretty good.
处理好了没?
Is this settled down?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name? Bonner.
邦纳
Bonner.
〝邦纳〞?
Bonner? Mm-hmm.
听起来像个海岸小镇
That sounds like a beach town.
我无法叫你邦纳
I can't call you Bonner.
这样吧,我叫你〝波比〞
Tell you what. I'm gonna call you Bob.
这样比较好记
I can wrap my head around that.
好啦,波比,事情是这样
So, uh, Bob, here's the deal.
这种状况需要爆一波高♥潮♥
Situations like this have to come to a head
才会有转机,懂吗?
before it resolves itself, you see?
然后,现在就要来了
And it's about to come to a head.
你怎么知道?
And how do you know?
因为我要来处理了
'Cause I'm about to take it there.
搞什么…
Uh-huh. What the... Oh! Come here.
给我过来
Come here.
别这样,先生 过来
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, sir, come on, now.
我们的钱到底在哪?
Where is our goddamn money?!
住手!
Stop it! It's-it's okay.
没关系
It's-it's okay.
先生,如果事情再闹大,我就报♥警♥
Sir, if this escalates again, I'm calling the police.
没人喜欢抓耙子喔,波比
Nobody likes a tattletale, Bob.
亚伦,我们的钱到底在哪?
Alan. Where is our fucking money?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表