剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
我们的气压是多少?
What's our gas kicking at?
竟然是6200个单位
How's 6,200 units sound?
阿丽亚娜
Ariana!
该死
Ar... Shit.
阿丽亚娜
Ariana!
阿丽亚娜
Ariana.
你忘了我要照顾宝宝吗? 我得给你看个东西
You forget I got a baby? I got to show you something.
马蒂!情况如何?
Hey, Marty! Where we at?!
节流阀开到最大了
We're running these chokes wide open.
这井的油超多
This bitch is flowing.
抱歉,小姐
Oh. Excuse me, ma'am.
现在主要是沙跟水,但含油比很高
A lot of sand and water right now, but the oil ratio's high.
超高
Real high.
超过20%,还在上升
Over 20%, and it's rising fast.
这口井几乎没他妈的杂质
Just... ain't a lot of shit in this one.
抱歉,小姐,我又讲脏话
Sorry, ma'am. I did it again.
我习惯了,我自己也常讲,别在意
Oh, I'm used to it and guilty of it, so no apology necessary.
你笑得真开心
Well, that's a pretty big smile.
这很值得开心
I got a pretty big reason.
埃尔维奥以前可不会对钻井这么兴奋
Elvio never used to get this excited about drilling.
他以前没拥有过一口井
He never owned the well.
这井是我们的
This is ours.
两个月内能回本,之后就会赚钱
It's ours. It's-it's gonna pay for itself in two months. Then it pays us.
恭喜啊,小子 谢啦
Congratulations, kid. Thank you.
我为你骄傲,亲爱的
Well, I'm proud of you, mi amor.
她好像没懂
I don't think she understands.
没错,她不懂
No, she don't.
等稳定后,你觉得产量会到哪?
Hey, when we level off, where you think we'll be at?
很难讲,但保守估计的话
I mean, it's hard to say, but be conservative,
会是五百桶
500.
每天五百桶,连续两年都会是这样
500 barrels a day every day for the next two years,
没装抽油机就这么多
before we even put a pump on it.
那算多吗?
Is that a lot?
如果开价7823美元 再乘上五倍…
Well, oil opened at 78.23. Times five, that's...
每天大概是3万9千美元
39,000 and change a day, every day.
我们拿75%
75% of that's ours.
那每天就是2万9千美元
That's, uh, 29,000 a day,
每月88万美元
880,000 a month.
一年1000万美元
$10 million dollars a year.
全是我们的
And it's ours.
看那边
And, hey, look at that.
看到了吗? 看到了
See that? Yeah.
那是下一口井
That's the next one.
所以…
So...
这就是你的梦想?
...this is the dream?
对,这就是我的梦想
This is the dream.
你成功了
You did it.
这都是为了你
I did it for you.
那是球员吧?
Football player.
你觉得是吗?
You think?
当然是,我一眼就看得出
Spot 'em from a mile away.
灰色运动裤最棒了
God bless gray sweatpants.
那就像透明包装的礼物一样
It's like a present wrapped in cellophane.
里面有什么,一看就知道了
You know exactly what the hell you're getting.
看这只大角蛙
Look at this big old Horned Frog.
我觉得那是蟾蜍
I think it's actually a toad.
是有角蟾蜍
It's a horny toad.
其实是蜥蜴,宝贝
It's actually a lizard, baby.
要是辅♥导♥员问你
If the admission counselor asks,
这会是陷阱题
that's one of the tricky things she'll throw at you.
既然是蜥蜴,为什么还要叫蛙?
Well, why do they call them frogs if they're actually lizards?
不知道,宝贝
I don't know, baby.
就像野牛其实是美洲野牛
I mean, why do they call a buffalo a bison?
那是什么?
What's a bison?
就是野牛啊
It's a buffalo.
但又不是真正的野牛,是美洲野牛
Except it's not a buffalo, it's a bison.
你觉得她会问我野牛的事吗?
You don't think she's gonna ask me about buffalo, do you?
我不知道,宝贝
I don't know, baby.
科罗拉多的吉祥物是野牛
I mean, it's Colorado's mascot,
12大联盟的吉祥物都可能被问到
and every mascot from the Big 12 could be on the table.
那我就说我不是主修动物学
Okay, well, I'll tell her I'm not majoring in zoology,
没研究过吉祥物
so I haven't really studied the mascots.
这想法不错,宝贝
Good thinking, baby.
入学考试考了29分
29 on your ACT.
那考试好难
That test was hard.
幸好我能考那么好
I was relieved to do so good on it.
不能说〝好〞,只能说〝过得去〞
I wouldn't say "good." I would say "acceptable."
我觉得很好啊
Oh, I thought it was good.
算还行吧
It's fine.
在阿莱多毕业时是全班前10%?
Top 10% of your class at Aledo? Mm.
那学校很大
And that's a big school.
你五月毕业?
And that's a big school. Graduating from Aledo in May?
没有,我正在外地念书
Uh, no, I'm studying abroad now.
欧洲? 米德兰
Europe? Midland.
什么因素让你下定决心搬过去那里?
And what precipitated such a... life-altering move?
什么因素?
"Precipitated"?
对
Yes.
那边自从我搬去就没下过雨
Uh, it hasn't rained since I moved there.
你为什么搬去那里?
Why did you move there?
我爸妈复合了,而且我爸住那边
Uh, my parents got back together, and my father lives there.
他是挖石油的? 是的
Mm-hmm. Oil business? Yes, ma'am.
你对米德兰技术学院没兴趣吗?
No interest in Tech?
米德兰技术学院录取了我 但我觉得我需要重新开始
Well, I was accepted to Tech, but I just feel I need a fresh start.
看起来你有优先保送
Seems like you've been given priority walk-on status
啦啦队的资格
with the cheerleading corps.
你原本要去那里当啦啦队?
Were you going to cheer for Tech?
我本来是要陪我男朋友去
Well, I was just going there for my boyfriend,
他入学考试只考了17分
who scored a 17 on his ACT,
所以他得去社区大学念书,在基尔戈
so off to junior college for him in Kilgore.
我爸不让我去35号♥州际公路东边 除非是去达拉斯逛街
And my daddy won't let me go east of I-35 unless it's to shop in Dallas.
但我也不会为了一个男人去社区大学
Not that I would go to junior college for a boy.
就算他在马尔代夫的社区大学打球 我也不会去
If he was playing at a junior college in the Maldives, I wouldn't go.
我不是问你那个
None of that is what I asked you.
我是问你为何没去米德兰当啦啦队 反而跑来德克萨斯州
I asked why you weren't cheering for Tech but you are cheering for TCU.
因为德克萨斯州没禁止啦啦队员 跟运动员约会
TCU doesn't have a policy against cheerleaders dating athletes.
那对你来说是个问题吗?
And that was an issue for you?
绝对是
Very much.
你想要我解释一下吗?
Would you like me to explain my position on the subject?
我非常想听你是怎么想的
I would be fascinated to hear your position on the subject.
我觉得学校禁止漂亮女生
Well, it seems detrimental to, really, humanity in general that a university would try to keep the prettiest girls
跟又高又壮的运动员交往
from dating the tallest, most athletic boys
对整个人类社会都有害
who could then get married and make babies
他们以后可能会结婚生子
that are, like, really, really pretty and athletic.
小孩漂亮又会运动
Like, even more athletic than their parents.
比他们的父母更会运动
It's like if you breed a Lab to a sheepdog,
就像育种一样 如果拿拉不拉多跟牧羊犬配种
you have... Well, I don't know what you have,
不知道会生出什么
but you don't have a Lab and you don't have a sheepdog.
但一定不是拉不拉多,也不是牧羊犬
But if you take two really, really good-looking Labs,
可是要是拿两只
like from the Wildrose kennel at the Dallas Gun Club,
达拉斯枪会的优质拉不拉多配种
then the puppies will be, like, super retrievers.
生出来的小狗就会超会捡东西
And I just think that we're wasting a real opportunity
我只是觉得学校 这种禁爱政策是在浪费机会
with these restrictive policies.
无法培育优良基因
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很紧张
I'm really, really nervous, and...
我觉得整个面试快被我搞砸了
and I feel like this interview is getting away from me here.
我真的好想考上这里
I really want to go here.
我连制♥服♥都订好了
And I already ordered my uniform.
还有训练服跟外套
And the training sweats and the cover-up.
不过不是白色那套,是紫色那件
But not the white ones. It's the purple ones
上面有一只超可爱的角蛙 口袋上方是白色的
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表