剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
没有,先生,她很好
No, sir. She-she's fine.
她是经历不少,不过…
Well, she's been through it, but...
她很坚强
She's tough.
对,那倒是真的
Yes, sir. That she is.
我们能不能…
Do you think we could, uh...
谈谈,就你和我?
...talk, just you and me?
来吧
Come on.
洛博
Lobo.
你们还真喜欢养看家狗
Y'all sure like your guard dogs.
总比枪好
Better than a gun.
笨到不怕枪的人多的是
Plenty of fools too dumb to be scared of a gun.
但没有人会笨到敢惹牠
Nobody's dumb enough to cross that.
的确是
I guess not.
你们搬来这多久了?
How long y'all been here?
从2020年那场崩♥盘♥开始
Since the crash of '20.
不过,结果还算好
Worked out, though.
我太太得了癌症
Wife's got cancer.
这里离圣安东尼奥才两个钟头
San Antonio's just two hours away,
离安德森癌症中心也只要三个小时
MD Anderson just three.
等她把病治好了
Once she gets it licked,
我们就回油田
we'll get back to the basin.
谢谢
Thank you.
你大老远开车过来为了什么?
What'd you drive here for?
我爱上你女儿,她说她也爱我
I-I'm in love with your daughter, and she says she's in love with me.
我想向她求婚
I'd like to ask her to marry me.
也想得到你的允许
And I'd like your permission.
我知道你不认识我,而且…
I know you don't know me, and...
而我大概也不是您想像中… 她丈夫会有的模样
I doubt I look like what you dreamed her husband...
我从来没有想过我女儿要怎么样
I don't have dreams for my daughter.
她自己就可以过得好
She does that for herself.
她是个大人了,你不需要我的允许
She's a grown woman. You don't need my permission.
她心里清楚
She knows that.
她只是想看看你会不会去做
She just wanted to see if you'd do it.
看来你通过测试了
Guess you passed the test.
埃尔维奥也通过了
Elvio passed the test.
他只需要走上街就好
He just had to walk down the street.
你也在油田工作,对吧?
Work the patch, right?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
别死在那里
Don't die in it.
别那么对她
Don't do that to her.
她很坚强,但一个人能承受的 也有限度
I mean, she's tough, but... only so much a person can take.
不会的,先生,我不会
No, sir. I-I won't.
你看起来不是那种人
You don't look like the type,
但她是我女儿,我还是要说
but she is my daughter, so I'll say it.
你要是敢动她一根汗毛
Put a hand to her,
我会杀了你
and I'll kill you.
她可能会先杀了你 但我会收拾得更彻底
She'd kill you first, but I'll go real hard on whatever's left.
留下来住一晚吧
Stay the night.
路程很远,而且…
It's a long drive,
晚餐快好了
and supper's almost ready.
靠 洛博
Fuck. Lobo.
巴尼,我真替特洛伊艾克曼那老家伙 自己推出啤酒感到骄傲
You know, Barney, I'm proud old Troy Aikman's got his own beer.
好喝吗?
Is it any good?
鬼才知道
Oh, hell if I know.
我30岁时在钻机桅杆撞碎鼻梁
I shattered my nose on a derrick mast when I was 30.
从此味觉嗅觉都没了 什么也尝不出来
Lost my sense of smell. I can't taste a fucking thing.
倒是冰得挺透凉的
It's cold, I'll say that.
必须要
I'm glad.
你从沃斯堡到这边最快开多久?
What's the fastest you ever got here from Fort Worth?
四小时,算是飙车了,你呢?
Uh, four hours, but I was cooking. You?
少一点
Lower.
三小时半? 再猜
Three thirty? Keep going.
不会吧,三小时又十五分钟?
Fuck you. Three fifteen?
就在刚刚 靠
Just did it. Shit.
那样很容易被抓去关
That's a good way to get arrested right there.
我遇到警笛警灯一整套
Oh, I got a siren and a light and all that shit.
你觉得海盗晚餐都吃些什么?
What do you think pirates eat for supper?
靠,这聊天根本没他妈的界线啊?
Man, this conversation's got no fucking guardrails, huh?
好吧,你是说现在的海盗?
Uh... All right, you mean, like, present day?
不是,是那种老式的 胖胖弯刀、膝上裤
No, old-timey, with the fat swords and golf britches
蠢帽子的那种海盗
and silly hats and all that.
我敢说他们吃的绝不是 我们以为的那种
I bet it's not what we think they'd eat.
不会是龙虾跟芒果那种
You know, it's not gonna be, like, lobster and mangoes.
对啊
All right.
我猜大概就是咸猪肉、干豆这类
Probably be something like, um, salt pork and dried beans.
你知道的,那之类的垃圾
You know, shit like that.
我也想到的就是这些
Exactly what I was thinking.
是啊
Something like that. Yeah.
好吧,我等等就要去揭晓那场晚餐了
Well, I'm gonna let the air out of that dinner balloon.
问你个问题 什么?
I got a question. Yeah?
如果你尝不出味道,又是个酒鬼
Now, if you can't taste, and you're an alcoholic,
为什么不干脆喝无酒精啤酒?
why not just drink nonalcoholic beer?
你今天本来差一点能拿到小费的
You were so close to getting a fucking tip tonight,
就这一句话,全搞砸了
and just like that, you fucked it up.
欸,那是什么时候的事?
Hey, when did that happen?
几天前
Couple days ago.
感觉怎么样?
How's it working out?
到现在都还不错
So far, good.
你要喝什么? 随便
What are you having? Oh, it don't matter.
随便一种淡啤都可以
Light beer of some kind.
我身上哪里让你一看到我就皱眉?
What is it about me that makes you just scowl?
我不喜欢被人评断
I don't like to be judged.
亲爱的,我不是在评断你 我是在关心
Honey, I'm not judging. I just care.
我知道这两者很像
I guess the two look similar sometimes.
油田里的单亲妈妈,没大学学历
Single mother in the patch with no college education.
对你来说应该不会太意外
This shouldn't be much of a surprise to you.
我听说单亲那件事快要解决了
Well, I heard the single mother thing's getting figured out.
再看看吧
We'll see.
嘴巴说得容易,唇边到杯子 可就不一定了
There's all sorts of slips between a lip and a cup.
是杯子到唇边,计划可赶不上变化
"There's many a slip twixt a cup and a lip,"
不过你能说出这么老的俚语也不简单
but hats off to you for coming up with an oldie.
好吧,我要去参加海盗晚餐了
Well, I'm going to a pirate dinner.
我还是不知道那是什么 我也不知道,亲爱的
I don't know what that means. I don't either, honey.
下次见面我再告诉你
I'll let you know the next time I see you.
我发誓,有一天一定会
I swear, one of these days,
有哪个小恶魔从灌木丛里跳出来
a little demon's gonna run out of the fucking bushes
在这他妈的门廊上开我一枪
and fuck me right here on this porch.
就在这个门廊上 再配上这首歌♥
Right on this goddamn porch, while that song's playing.
这什么鬼?
The fuck?
呦呼
Yo-ho.
嗨,宝贝
Hi, baby.
嗨,就放在桌上这里
Hi. Just put it on the table right here.
你逃不掉了,汤米
There ain't no getting out of this, Tommy.
我知道,人行道已经有预告了
Oh, I know. The sidewalk prepared me.
你还好吗,雪比? 嗯嗯
How you doing, Shelby? Hey.
你那可悲人生假象 大概也就这样了,儿子
So much for the illusion of your miserable life, son.
喔,痛苦还在,老爸
Oh, this is misery, Pop.
这是我人生的百老汇悲惨音乐剧
This is the Broadway misery musical of my life.
欢迎来到这世界
Welcome to it.
那这个要放哪… 放甲板上,小妞
And where would you like the, uh... Put 'em on the deck, lass.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你开什么玩笑
You got to be shitting me.
堂堂律师打扮成海盗了
The lawyer's dressed up like a pirate.
天啊
Oh, God.
啊!来吧,尊敬的先生
Argh, there, good sir.
请入座
Take ye seat
不然就去走跳板
or to the plank with ya.
你这次真的超出我预料
You outdid yourself this time.
那是把真刀吗?
Is that a real fucking sword?
那是把真的刀耶,宝贝 没错
That's a real fucking sword, babe. It is.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表