剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
I'll be in the car.
来,老爸,这些应该搞定那堆东西
Here you go, Pop. Sort through that. That ought to take care of it.
我可以告诉你们…
I can tell you why...
她灵魂是如何毁灭的
What killed her soul.
但现在说这些也没意义了
But it don't really matter now, I guess.
她17岁那年
When she was 17,
我从没见过谁那么有活力
I ain't never seen someone more alive.
我记得那时正开车经过 阿马里洛的一个公园
I remember driving past this park in Amarillo,
全都是运动场
all these sports fields.
有的孩子在踢足球 有的在打橄榄球
Kids playing soccer on one and... football on another.
其中一个球场
And on one field,
洒水器全开着
all the sprinklers were running.
那时是八月,热得要命
It was August and hotter than hell.
洒水器喷出一道彩虹
And all those sprinklers made a rainbow above them.
她大叫:〝停车!〞
She shouts, "Stop the car!"
然后就冲下车,跑进水花之中
And she leaps out and races through those sprinklers...
追逐着彩虹
chasing a rainbow
在那底下跳舞
and dancing beneath it.
全身湿透
Soaked from head to toe.
那是我这辈子看过最迷人的景象
It was the most beguiling thing I'd ever seen.
有人那样的自♥由♥自在
Someone that free.
但是…
But...
恶魔的速度比彩虹还快 最终还是追上了她
...demons run faster than rainbows, and hers caught up to her.
我花了60年,等她的彩虹回来
I spent 60 years waiting for her rainbow to return.
但再也没回来过
It never did.
这就是人生
But that's life.
而我把人生全浪费…
And I wasted mine...
在希望上
on hope.
去跟他道别吧
Go say goodbye to him.
我多年前就已经道别过了,亲爱的
I said goodbye to him years ago, honey.
你该听听他刚说的那段故事
You need to hear the story he just told us.
跟彩虹跳舞那段? 我听过了,宝贝
Oh, the one about dancing with rainbows? I've heard the story, babe.
走吧,快点
Let's go. Come on.
祝你好运,照顾好自己
Thank you. Good luck, man. Take care.
嘿,库柏,我们还得聊聊
Hey, Cooper? We still got to talk, bud.
我明天打给你
I'll call you tomorrow.
别打电♥话♥,过来一趟
No, don't call. Come by.
爱你,妈 我也爱你
Love you, Mom. Love you.
掰
Bye.
干嘛?
What?
我感觉现在比较能理解你了
I think I understand you better now.
那你要不跟我解释一下我自己 我洗耳恭听
Well, if you don't mind explaining me to me, I'm all ears.
我就打算这么做
Oh, I plan to.
米德兰国际空港
好的
Okay,
别浪费了
don't-don't... don't waste it.
该死!
Shit.
拿好 好
Hold it straight. Oh, yeah.
拿好,拜托!
Hold it straight.
该死,吓死人!
Shit! Fucking hell.
那到底怎么回事?
What the fuck was that?
这根本可怕到爆!
This is absolutely fucking terrifying.
车已经在外面等了
Car's waiting outside.
我要把这房♥子卖♥♥了
I'm gonna list the house.
这栋房♥子? 对
This house? Yep.
打给威廉斯房♥地♥产♥的玛莎威廉斯 请她过来看看
Call Martha Williams at Williams-True and ask her to come out.
晚安,米勒太太,欢迎回来 嗨,东尼,你好吗?
Evening, Mrs. Miller. Welcome back. How are you, Tony?
很好,这边请 好
Good. Please, this way. Okay.
我帮你们安排在角落这边
I have y'all in the corner over here.
好的
Okay.
对
Grabó su nombre.
哈啰!
Ah! Hello.
哈啰,新朋友 你好吗?
Hello, new best friend. How are you?
很好
I'm good.
你好吗?
How are you?
非常好 哈啰,卡米,你好吗?
Very well. Hello, Cami. How are you?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
希望你不介意我太太一起来
I hope you don't mind my wife joining. Here.
我跟美丽的女人单独吃饭 她会吃醋
She gets very jealous when I'm dining alone with beautiful women.
早知道我也该多陪我老公 去几次他的商务晚餐
Please, I wish I had joined my husband on a few more of his business dinners.
比想像的还该去
More than you know.
谢谢
Thank you.
我帮你点了杯龙舌兰
I took the liberty of ordering you a tequila.
哇,记性真好
Ooh, wow. Good memory.
是我太太记的 我只是懂得知道要问她
My wife has the memory, I just have the good sense to ask her.
要不要我去吧台坐 好让你们聊公事?
Do you want me to sit at the bar and let you talk shop?
不知道耶 你觉得这公事有多严肃?
I don't know, how big of a shop are we talking?
很严肃
It's big.
好的 嗯
Okay. Yeah.
我们保证在前菜上来前拯救完世界
All right. We'll solve the world's problems before the first course, I promise.
好的 待会见,贝拉
Okay. Ciao, bello.
待会见,贝拉
Ciao, bella.
让我拿个饮料
Let me grab the drink.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
你的公♥司♥投资钻油探勘?
Your company invests in drilling expeditions?
我们是提供探勘资金,没错
We finance exploration, yes.
有资金上限吗?
And do you have a ceiling?
每家公♥司♥都有上限,但我们目前 还没遇到这种状况
Well, everybody has a ceiling, but we have yet to find ours.
我需要重新钻一口既有的油井
Well, I need to drill an existing well.
那口离岸钻井因为飓风受损了
It's an offshore rig that was damaged in the hurricane.
在墨西哥湾那边?
In the gulf?
没错
Correct.
但这次没有风险
But there's no risk.
那是现成的天然气田
It's an existing gas field,
地点都已经完整标示
and the location's been thoroughly mapped.
问题不在找到天然气
The challenge isn't in finding the gas,
而是在于怎么取得
it's getting to it.
而且棘手的是那需要时间
And the challenge with that is the time it takes.
时程?
What's the timeline?
如果90天内开钻
If we start drilling in 90 days,
大概十个月后就能抵达天然气田
we should reach the field in about ten months.
那贷款金额?
And what's the loan amount?
大概三亿两千五到三亿五千万之间
I'd say $325 to $350 million.
这不是应该由汤米来谈吗?
Isn't this something that Tommy should be negotiating?
公♥司♥是我的
Well, it's my company.
钱是我要还
I'll be paying the note,
当然由我来谈
I should be negotiating it.
你老公留给你不小的烂摊子,是吧?
Your husband, he left you quite a mess, didn't he?
他不是故意的
It wasn't intentional.
不过,对,确实如此
But yes, he did.
蛇会同类相食,你知道吗?
Snakes are cannibals. Did you know that?
不知道
I did not.
牠们吃兔子、老鼠、松鼠、鹌鹑
They eat rabbits, mice, squirrels, quail.
也会吃其他的蛇
But they also eat each other.
我这行其实也差不多
I know my business is similar.
只是我们这些蛇
But the snakes,
我们之间有个规矩
we have a code.
只吃蛇
We only eat other snakes.
不吃兔子、老鼠、鹌鹑
No rabbits, no mice, no quail.
我很想帮你,但我不能跟你谈
I'd like to help you, but I can't negotiate with you.
并非因为你是女人
Not because you're a woman.
是因为你不是蛇
You're not a snake.
让汤米来联♥系♥我吧
Have Tommy reach out.
你是说汤米也是蛇?
Are you calling Tommy a snake?
或许不是蛇,但他是隼
Well, maybe not a snake, but, uh, he's a hawk.
而隼…
And hawks?
也吃蛇
They eat snakes, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
别担心,这不会有什么问题
Don't you worry about a thing.
我答应你
The answer is yes.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表