剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
it burns the grass off the son of a bitch.
然后我们面前就会变成一堆房♥子
Then we're staring at houses.
晚上见了
I'll see you tonight.
嗯
Yep.
我们这边晚餐算某一种活动
Supper around here can be kind of an event.
先提醒你一声
So I'm just warning you.
活动?
An event?
亲眼看过才会懂
You just have to see it to believe it.
真的没有任何方式可以形容
There ain't no fucking way to describe it.
嘿
Hey.
嘿啊
Hey back.
你几点要上班?
What time do you have to be at work?
不用
Don't.
没特别规定时间
No particular time.
油井自己能好好运作
Wells run just fine on their own.
有钱人真好
Must be nice being rich.
目前还没发现缺点
I haven't found the downside yet.
当然啦,我也还没拿到第一张支票
Course, I haven't gotten a check yet either, so...
所以现在跟之前其实也没两样
really not much different than yesterday at the moment.
那你想做什么?
What will you do?
不知道
I don't know.
也许买♥♥个小屋,周末可以去住住
Maybe... buy a little place we can visit on the weekends.
让米格尔有地方跑跑跳跳
Give Miguel a place to run around.
以后…
Someday...
或许再生几个需要发泄精力的小孩
maybe have some more kids that need to run around.
如果我们要一起走下去
If we're gonna do this,
就一起走到底
then let's do it.
一起相伴
Both feet.
我不需要室友
I don't need a roommate.
我什么都愿意做
I'll do whatever you want.
好啊,那么
Okay then.
你想怎么做?
What do you want?
你觉得我想要什么?
What do you think I want?
如果我知道,我就不会问你了
Well, if I knew, I wouldn't be asking the question.
好吧,我是天主教♥徒♥
Well, I'm Catholic.
天主教♥徒♥不太会未婚同居
Catholics don't exactly shack up.
你想结婚?
You want to get married?
你想结婚吗?
Do you want to get married?
为什么女人总是用问题回答问题?
Why do women always answer questions with questions?
因为我们早知道自己怎么想的
'Cause we already know what we think.
我只是在猜你怎么想
I'm just trying to gauge what you're thinking.
我愿意明天就娶你
I'd marry you tomorrow.
今天也可以
Today.
如果隔壁有神父 我可以现在就把他叫来
If a priest lived next door, I'd make him do it right now.
没那么简单
There's a few more steps to it than that.
首先,你要先求婚
First, you have to ask me.
但在你求婚之前 要先征求我父亲的同意
And before you ask me, you need to ask my father.
我又不认识你父亲
I don't know your father.
那你就得先去见他
Well, then you have to meet him.
他住哪?
Where's he live?
科珀斯
Corpus.
海岸那边?
On the coast?
他在瓦莱罗炼油厂当焊工
He's a welder for a Valero refinery.
那他们知道我的事吗?
They know about me?
我们之间没有秘密
I don't keep secrets.
那能不能大概告诉我他们的看法?
Well, can you give me a sense of... their opinion on the subject?
看法有点分歧
The opinion is mixed.
我今天早上要先去找我爸讲事情
I got to go talk to my dad this morning.
结束我再过去找他们
And then I'll head that way after.
你会先跟他们说我要来吗?
Will you let 'em know I'm coming?
不是这样进行的喔
That's not how this works.
你想要我,就自己想办法娶到我
You want me, figure it out and get me.
嘿
Hey.
我不吃离婚那一套
I don't believe in divorce.
我只相信永恒
I believe in forever.
我这辈子只跟两个男人在一起
I've only been with two men in my life,
而且没兴趣找第三个
and I'm not interested in looking for a third.
所以想清楚,因为这不简单
So, be sure, because this is gonna be a lot of work.
跟你交往也不怎么容易
Dating you hasn't exactly been a picnic.
嘿!
Hey.
但还是有好处啦
But it's got its perks. Mm.
我出发的时候再打给你
I'll call you when I head that way.
如果有本事开钻井 就有本事喝啤酒
谢谢
Thanks.
你点了吗?
Did you order? Waitress is doing
服务人员很努力假装没看到我
a pretty good job of not noticing me.
那是因为你穿得像园艺公♥司♥
Well, that's 'cause you dress like you run a Weedwacker
开除草机的小弟
on a landscaping crew.
你跑土地契约的时候也穿这样?
When you're hunting leases, do you dress like that?
我今天又没在跑契约
Well, I ain't hunting leases today.
早安,汤米 早安,亲爱的
Morning, Tommy. Morning, honey.
你现在是快收工还是刚开始? 我的一天才刚开始
You in the middle or the end? My day just started.
那好,我把啤酒单留给你
All right, well, I'm gonna leave you the beer menu
以防你像我一样开始一天
in case your day started like mine.
你们什么时候有啤酒单了?
Since when did y'all get a beer menu?
下礼拜石油博览会要开始啊
Oil expo coming to town next week.
那些大城市来的老兄都爱喝精酿
Those big-city boys like their craft brews.
旅杖啤酒、顶泉啤酒
Walking Stick Brewery. Spindletop Brewery.
鸭醉兽啤酒
Platipus?
都不知道这些名字是怎么来的
I don't know where they come up with them names.
根本是喝到茫才想得出来
They must've been drinking when they made 'em up.
这个就叫「捌」
Here's one just called "Eight."
我记得是特洛伊艾克曼创的
I think Troy Aikman owns that.
真的假的
No shit. Mm-hmm.
那我可能得喝一下以表尊敬
Might have to try that just out of respect.
据说很健康
Yeah, supposed to be healthy.
健康的啤酒?
A healthy beer?
愿主保佑你,艾莉
From your lips to God's ears, Ellie.
不用了,就给我咖啡 和四颗半熟荷包蛋
No, just bring me coffee and four eggs over easy
还有两片香肠排就好
and, uh, two sausage patties.
好,亲爱的,那你呢?
You got it. How about you, darling?
我不用 你确定?
I'm fine. You sure about that?
你瘦得跟呼拉圈穿过一粒麦片
Looks like you could hula-hoop through a Cheerio.
我真的不用,谢谢
I'm good. Thank you.
好啦,我还是帮你拿几块饼干
All right. I'm gonna bring you some biscuits anyway.
你这几天住哪?
Where you staying these days?
和阿丽亚娜住一起
With Ariana.
你们说开了?
Y'all figured it out?
我要跟她求婚
I'm gonna ask her to marry me.
那是她想要的
It's what she wants. Mm.
我也想要
I want it, too.
她真的这样说?
She said that, did she?
是的
She did.
来啰
Here you go.
谢了
Thanks.
有些事值得急
There's some things worth rushing,
有些事得像毛毛虫一样急不得
and others should move caterpillar slow.
婚姻是后者,儿子
Marriage is the latter, son.
我满脑子里想的都是她
She's all I think about.
闭上眼也是她
When I close my eyes, I still see her.
婚姻可没那么简单
Well, there's a little more to it than that.
是喔?
Is there?
看你一心想把感情问题弄得更糟
You seem determined to make your girl problem worse,
那我们来说说你的另一个问题好了
so let's talk about your other problem.
好
Okay.
我看过合约了,没看出什么问题
I read over the contract, and I don't see a problem.
你还是以一口井六百万在钻
And you're still drilling at six million per?
同时六口井都在跑?
And the six active wells?
对啊
Yeah. Yeah, you're gonna make
好,你是会赚五倍回来 但不是这个月
five times that much, but not this month.
也不是今年
Not this year.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表