剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
Well, M-TEX holds three billion in leases.
我必须亲自出马处理
I don't think that's below anyone's pay grade.
你打算怎么处理基尔戈的天然气田?
What are you gonna do with the, uh, gas fields in Kilgore?
我现在不在意这件事
Oh, that's pretty far down my list.
东德州不是我的地盘
East Texas ain't my game.
问题不在于有没有气
It's not a question of "if there's gas."
我知道,那田不错
Oh, I know. The fields are good.
我就是不想去那里
I just don't want to go out there.
蚊子大到可以吓死火鸡
The mosquitoes are so big, they can fuck a turkey flat-footed.
我们可以帮你省麻烦
Well, we can spare you the trouble.
我出三十万买♥♥
I'll give you 300 for 'em.
那田至少值六十万
Well, they're worth six at least.
要是有产出 ,五十万也行
Five, maybe, if they were producing.
你刚不是说会有产出?
You just said they'll produce.
重点就在于会不会
Well, "will" is the key word.
得先钻才知道,但你刚说不想钻
You got to drill 'em first, and you just said you don't want to.
我这辈子几乎都在做不想做的事
I spent most of my life doing shit I don't want to do.
三十五万
Three-fifty.
搞什么?这是考试吗? 我知道那值多少钱
What is this, a fucking test? I know what they're worth.
四十万,接受就成交
Four hundred and they're yours.
我三天内把合约寄给你
I'll have a contract drafted and to you in three days.
我会买♥♥防蚊液
Buy bug spray. All right.
还有想脱手什么吗?
Uh, a-anything else you're, uh, looking to unload?
我在路易斯安那有几个租约可以放掉
I got some leases over in Louisiana I can do without.
地热开♥发♥许可和地权都搞定了吗?
You got geothermals, permits, surface locked up?
都准备好了
Bundled, ready to go.
传给我
Email it over.
我马上处理 好
I'll do it first thing. All right.
大家都想知道她要说什么
Everyone's real curious what she has to say.
我自己也很好奇
I'm pretty curious myself.
你知道大家都在虎视眈眈吧
I'm assuming you know the sharks are circling.
对,而且一点都不低调
Yeah, and they leave a pretty big wake.
蒙蒂是个靠直觉打天下的赌徒
Monty was a gambler who thrived on his intuition.
那种模式无法拷贝
That can't be replicated.
也教不来
Can't be taught.
大家都知道 她应该要卖♥♥
We're in a boom. She should sell, pay capital gains.
缴资本利得税后,她还是个亿万富翁
She'd still be a billionaire.
我不反对
I don't disagree with you.
这里的人都不好应付
Rooms don't come tougher.
她要是撑不住…
If she doesn't win it,
银行就会开始追债
banks start calling notes.
到时候公♥司♥只值十分之一
Thing's worth ten cents on the dollar.
她比你想的更狠
Yeah, well, she's tougher than you think she is.
希望如此 这个嘛…
She'd better be. Well...
改天聊 好
Talk later. All right.
该死
Goddamn it.
图卢姆在哪?
Where's Tulum?
谁管它在哪 听到〝四季酒店〞我就心动了
Oh, who cares? He had me at "Four Seasons."
他想今晚就走
He wants to leave tonight?
他想现在就走,午餐一结束就走
Oh, he wants to leave now. As soon as this luncheon's over.
好
Um, okay.
行得通
This'll work.
图卢姆旅游攻略
你信他吗? 信他干嘛?
You trust him? To do what?
不知道
I don't know.
毕竟… 他都62岁了
I mean... Uh, he's 62 years old.
他要是想勉强我,我就揍他
If he tries something I won't do, I'll kick the shit out of him.
不过他想做的事,我大概都敢试
But I doubt he'll come up with something I won't try.
我会用嘴巴 让他体验人生中最爽的一次
That man is gonna get the blow job of his life.
就在飞机上
On the flight.
我回来后就会有达拉斯的公♥寓♥ 和一辆宾利了
And I'm coming home with a condo in Dallas and a Bentley Continental.
什么?
What?
离婚医师年会的地点是在隔壁饭店
Oh, the divorced doctor convention is one hotel over.
这里是年轻人的战场
It's a young woman's game here.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我还是被冒犯了
I'm still offended.
这就是丛林法则
Hmm. Well, that's life in the Serengeti.
谢了
Thank you.
我很需要听到这番话
I needed this.
你知道要讲什么吗?
You know what you're saying?
我写了演讲稿
I wrote a speech,
但我不确定要不要照念
but I'm not sure that's what I'm gonna say.
你最好快点决定
Well, you'd better figure it out fast.
这是你的午餐会
It's your luncheon.
我们背着五亿的债务
We have a half billion dollars in debt service,
所有想讨那笔债的银行总裁
and the president of every bank holding that paper,
都在里面
they're in that room
他们随时在找借口抽银根
and they're looking for any excuse to pull it.
我们手上七亿的租约和贷款
We have $700 million dollars' worth of leases and loan-outs
蒙蒂一死,全都等于作废
that Monty's death effectively nullified.
你得让他们觉得你够强、够狠
So you better convince them that you're strong, that you're tough,
谁都别想惹你
that you don't take any shit.
你的动力就是别让公♥司♥破产
Not going bankrupt is your motivation.
这就是男女不同的地方,汤米
Well, that's where men and women differ, Tommy.
光靠恐惧不能让我们有动力
Fear alone doesn't motivate us.
我们还需要别的动力
We need something else.
最好快找到你的动力
Well, you better find it.
我最近听人说这里就像一个丛林
I've recently heard this room referred to as the Serengeti.
你们很多人就像猎人
Many of you are hunters.
你们满足自己征服别人的欲望
You satiate your primal need for conquest
都在玩一种不公平的游戏
by playing the only game in existence
对手根本不知道规则
where the other team doesn't know it's playing.
我老公从不打猎
My husband never hunted.
他觉得没必要
He saw no need.
对他来说,二叠纪就是他的草原
The Permian was his savanna,
而你们就是他的猎物
and you were his sport.
我办这场午餐会 是想亲自向大家介绍自己
I called this luncheon so I could introduce myself to each of you...
澄清谣言,顺便给各位一个警告
...to squash the rumors and offer you a warning.
我也是猎人
I'm a hunter, too.
而且跟我老公一样,我不用枪
And like my husband, I don't use a rifle.
我们将迎来本世纪最大的能源热潮
We are entering the largest energy boom of this century.
那些靠权利金混日子的人
For those of you coasting on your royalties,
我要提醒你们
I must point out...
当你们在图卢姆晒太阳时
that while you sunburn on the beach in Tulum,
我会压低你们的租价
I will be underbidding your lease offers,
抢你们的管线供应
cornering pipeline supplies,
买♥♥下你们的坏帐
and buying your bad debt.
低估我,就会被我收♥购♥
Underestimating me is how I buy you out.
我可没有什么 关于能源未来的大道理要讲
Now, I have no speech on the futures of energy
也不会谈我在创新钻探方面 投入多少心力
or my commitment to innovative approaches on drilling
不会谈慈善事业 或其他你们在这类场合
or philanthropy or any of that other bullshit
喜欢高谈阔论的内容
you guys like to spew at these things.
我是这区最大的独♥立♥产油商
I'm the largest independent oil producer in the region.
我跟蒙蒂唯一的差别是我更狠
The only difference between me and Monty is I'm meaner.
想刁难我,就会知道我有多狠
Test me and you'll find out how much.
好好享受午餐吧
Enjoy your lunch.
我都是用你们的钱安排的
I paid for it with your fucking money.
够狠吗?
Strong enough for you?
这番话的动力是什么?
What motivated that?
就是毁了那小婊♥子♥的假期
Canceling that little bitch's vacation.
深度多少?
What's our depth?
5800
Fifty-eight hundred.
应该够
Should be in it.
压力阀发出声音就代表成功了
You'll know we're in it when that pressure valve starts singing.
成功了
Hey, you're in it!
往后退
Back it off, back it off!
数据多少? 待会再说
Numbers, numbers. I'll get 'em.
快给我数据 库柏,别闹了
Come on, give me the fucking numbers! Cooper, goddamn it, boy.
要停下来循环
Let me shut this down and start circulating,
不然油会全喷出来
unless you want it spilling out all over the fucking ground.
你现在根本不用去买♥♥乐透了
I'd say buy a lottery ticket, but you don't need one.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表