剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
我是进不了家门,不知道该怎么办
I mean, I can't get back inside, and I don't know what to do.
门锁住了
The door's locked.
我出门时没锁啊
Wasn't locked when I left.
好吧,但现在锁了
Well, it's locked now.
你确定有把门把往下压到底?
Did you make sure you pushed the handle all the way down?
我开门都开了80年了
I've been opening doors for 80 fucking years.
我想我很熟练这动作了
I'm pretty sure I've mastered the task.
好吧,去房♥子侧边
All right. Well, go around the side of the house.
在靠近土堆的地方 青蛙底下有把钥匙
There's a key under a frog near the mulch.
青蛙底下有钥匙
A key under a frog.
对 在土堆旁边
Yeah. By the mulch.
对 知道了
Yeah. Got it.
希望你今天好过一点
Hope your day improves.
不可能
It won't.
你这种态度当然不会
Not with that fucking attitude.
你现在要开始给人生建议了?
So now you're doling out life advice?
要不要先确认一下自己的履历?
You might want to check your résumé first.
只会讲干话的小混♥蛋♥
Shit-talking, wiseass son of a bitch.
〝确认你的履历〞
"Check your résumé."
我会确认我的靴子印在你屁♥股♥上 会有多清晰
Let me check how far I can shove my boot up your ass.
靠
Fuck.
青蛙在这
Uh, there's the frog.
然后钥匙在这
And there's the key.
谢了,小青蛙
Thank you, frog.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我…
I, uh...
我是阿公,如果你相信的话
...I'm Grandpa, if you can believe it.
似乎满合理的
Well, that seems on-brand.
你要在这待一段时间吗?
Are you visiting for a bit?
我也不知道我在干嘛
I don't know what I'm doing.
安丝莉在家吗?
Is Ainsley home?
她去参加生日派对之类的
She went to some birthday party.
对喔,跟她们那些老家伙
Oh, that's right. With their old folks.
对
Yeah.
你的声音很酷欸
You got a cool voice.
像电影预告那种
Yeah, like the-the movie trailer guy.
你可以把那当事业第二春
That could be a good second career for you.
别介意,小姐
No offense, miss,
但我看起来像还有事业第二春吗?
but do I look like I have a second career in me?
〝邻近戏院即将上映〞
Coming soon to a movie theater near you.
〝两个男人〞
Two men,
〝一场赛事〞
one race.
〝只能有一个赢家〞
Only one winner.
〝汤姆克鲁斯主演…〞
Tom Cruise is...
〝《猎鹰》〞
The Falcon.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
雪比
Shelby.
好名字
Good name.
我自己也蛮喜欢的
I'm pretty partial to it.
我以前有一台雪比
I had a Shelby once.
那是一台汽车,以前是啦
It's a car. Or it was.
真的? 对
Really? Yeah.
雪比眼镜蛇
The Shelby Cobra.
曾经是世界上最快的车之一
One time, it was the fastest car in the world.
你还留着吗?
You still have it?
我现在什么也没了
I don't have anything anymore.
我会跟安丝莉说遇到你了
I'll tell Ainsley I met you.
隔着这该死的围篱聊了一会
Had a conversation through a fucking fence.
聊得很开心
Enjoyed the talk.
相信我,雪比
Oh, believe me, Shelby,
我更开心
I enjoyed it more.
谢了
Thanks.
感谢你们这么临时还能过来
Appreciate you coming down on such short notice.
我们的审前听证提前了 明天就要开庭
We had a pretrial hearing move up, then trial begins tomorrow, so we will be underwater
短期内我们都会深陷负债
for the foreseeable future
所以我们希望先解决这件事
and would prefer this be put to rest first.
我们正在找能做环境影响报告的公♥司♥
Well, we're seeking out firms for the environmental impact report.
我们今天不想玩你们那套
We aren't gonna game today.
你们是在原址重钻既有油井
You are redrilling an existing well in the identical location.
影响跟第一次完全一样
The impact is the same as it was the first time.
海洋能源管理局和安全环境执法局的 许可都已经到位,你们清楚得很
BOEM and BSEE permits are in place, and you know it.
不,我们不清楚
No, we don't know it.
我上次就说过
As I said last time,
我们发生了重大控股变更
we had a material change of control.
客户不只在钻井责任被隔离
Not only was the responsibility to drill shielded from our client,
连钻井设备本身都被隔离之外
the rig itself was shielded from our client.
那无关
That's irrelevant.
我们的合约义务是对公♥司♥
Our binding agreement is with the company,
不是对被替换掉的个人
not the individual who has been replaced.
他不是被替换,他是过世
He wasn't replaced. He died.
没被替换?那公♥司♥现在没总裁?
He wasn't replaced? The company has no president?
没负责人?公♥司♥自己营运?
No principal? It's just running itself?
我们不玩什么
We aren't playing the "babe in the woods,"
〝误入丛林的小白兔〞 〝天真无知〞那一套
"we don't know" game.
你说什么? 我说得很清楚了
Excuse me? I think I was pretty clear.
你们的许可在那
Your permits are in place.
现在天候也正好
Your window with weather is now.
你们有45天让钻机进场动工
You have 45 days to get a rig in motion.
45天?
45 days?
那不可能 这就是惩罚性的攻击
That's impossible. It's punitively aggressive.
没什么不可能
It isn't impossible.
我现在就能把整个遗产 连同公♥司♥一并送上
I could place the entire estate... company included...
遗嘱认证法庭
before a probate judge,
冻结这件事三年
and freeze this for the next three years.
我还真希望你这么做
I sure wish you would.
那法官也许就能找出我们 那四亿美金去哪了
Perhaps a judge can figure out where our $400 million dollars went.
要搞清楚,在我们告你们之前
Understand, before we litigate against you,
我们会先把这件事送到郡检察官那
we will be presenting this to the county attorney.
我可以保证,最后会进大陪审团
And I assure you, it will go before a grand jury.
挪用资金、保险诈欺
Embezzlement, insurance fraud,
电汇诈欺,因为那些 已经寄出的造假合约
wire fraud... because the fraudulent agreements were mailed...
保险诈欺 我们知道了
insurance fraud... We get it.
不,我们不知道
No, we don't get it.
你们和我一周前的谈话 可完全不是这样
You and I had a very different conversation a week ago.
而这就是我们现在谈话的内容 克莉斯汀娜
And this is the conversation we're having now. Christina?
你们会在24A看到
You will notice on 24A,
我们要求每周提供记载 完整的进度报告
we will be requiring weekly documented progress reports.
我们要租约、厂商契约 作业团队合约
We want lease agreements, vendor contracts, crew contracts.
所有这些都列在第C节的 〝遵循规范条款〞
All this is listed in section C, "stipulations of compliance."
就这样
There you have it.
祝你们好运
We wish you the best of luck.
说吧?
Yeah. You wanted me
你不是要我一有坏消息 就立刻告诉你吗?
to give you bad news as soon as I get it?
对
Yeah.
他们要我们在45天内 让钻机动工
They want a rig en route within 45 days
不然就提起刑事指控 开始准备打官司
or they press criminal charges and prep to litigate.
那折衷方案是什么?
Well, what's the compromise?
这就是折衷方案
That is the compromise.
我们要去沃斯堡办公室开始规划 还要跟亚伦碰面
We're headed to the Fort Worth office to begin planning and meet with Alan.
汤米,我们得把那笔钱找出来
Tommy, we need to find this money.
我觉得问题可不只出在蒙蒂身上
I don't think the buck stops with Monty on this one.
我们还不知道,内特
We didn't know about it, Nate.
卡米签了所有文档
Cami's name is on everything.
每一份文档,汤米
Everything, Tommy.
她可能不清楚,但她签了
She may not know it, but she signed it.
好吧,我半小时后到
All right. I'll be there in half an hour.
你停好车,我就已经下来了
By the time you get her parked, I'll already be back down.
真神奇,明明我没跟任何人说 你们就知道我要来
It's funny how y'all know I'm coming when I didn't tell anybody.
请进
Please. Thanks.
谢了
Thanks.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表