剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
剩下的,就让我们蛇自己解决吧
I'll let the snakes figure out the rest.
你的酒已经喝完了?
You drank your drink already?
大概吧
Uh, maybe.
今晚还很漫长
It's gonna be a long night.
我真不知道你怎么会这么善良
Don't know how you turned out so kind.
我不知道自己善不善良
I don't know about "kind."
我只是尽量做对的事 当个正派的人
I try to do what's right, what's decent.
不一定每次都能办到,但我努力
Don't always do it, but I try.
所以我说,善良
Like I said, kind.
你要进来吗?
Would you like to come inside?
你确定可以吗?
You okay with that?
我没叫你跳上我的床
I didn't ask you to jump in my bed.
我只是问你要不要进来
I asked if you would like to come inside.
我当然好
I would like that.
我的房♥子
My house.
我知道
I know.
不大,但这是我的
It's not much, but it's mine.
而且我很喜欢
And I like it.
米格尔他阿嬷家
Miguel's abuelita's house.
就在这条街 他的叔叔、阿姨、亲人
Down the street, his tíos, tías. Sus primos.
他们全都在这
They're all right here.
见过你的家人
Having met your family,
我可以理解你为什么不会想住太近
I can understand why being close to them is not a priority of yours.
但对我来说,家人就是一切
But it's everything to me.
而且我要工作
And I will work.
你可能不喜欢我的工作,但那没差
You might not like the job, but it doesn't matter
因为又不是你在做
'cause you're not the one doing it.
还有,下次我把你赶出去 你不可以就这样走掉不回来
And next time I kick you out, you don't just leave and stay gone.
你得去想清楚我怎么了 解决问题…
You figure out why I did it, fix it...
然后回家跟我说你有多抱歉
and then come home and tell me how sorry you are.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry I...
我以前满脑子只想着赚钱
struck oil and got rich.
我不会再让那种事发生了
I-I won't let it happen again.
你现在要小心一点喔,瘦皮猴
You're on real thin ice, flaco.
我知道
I know.
我真的很抱歉
Um... I am sorry.
我从没问过你的梦想
I didn't ask for your dreams or...
也没让你自己决定哪些要实现
which ones I should make come true
哪些是留著作梦
and which ones should just stay dreams.
你不能实现我的梦想
You can't make my dreams come true.
只有我自己办得到
Only I can do that.
懂吗?
Got it?
懂了
Got it.
好吧
Okay.
这真的让人很混乱
This is very confusing.
我知道
I know.
我自己也觉得很乱
It's confusing to me, too.
我想帮你买♥♥台新的洗碗机
I want to buy you a new dishwasher.
可以,很好 但我说真的
Okay, fine. No, really.
我们能不能至少出去旅行一次?
Can we at least take a trip or something?
旅行,去哪?
Trip where?
不知道
I don't know.
你想去哪?
Where do you want to go?
你大概开始弄懂了
Hmm. You might just figure this out.
蛮简单的
It's pretty simple.
我只要什么都问你就好
All I got to do is ask you everything.
天啊,他真的懂了
Hmm. My God, he did figure it out.
好啦,现在你可以上♥床♥睡了
Okay, now you can jump in my bed.
人体器官待移植,立即送达
病患严重创伤性截肢
Patient suffered traumatic transhumeral amputation,
右上臂,血压98 54
A.E. right side, BP 98 54,
心跳122 车祸吗?
HR 122. Car wreck?
钻油机事故,他的手臂 被液压轴卷进去
Rig. Caught his arm beneath the hydraulic shaft.
放到三号♥床,走
Put him in three. Let's go.
他醒了
He's awake.
他目前的状况是
So, what he's currently dealing with
眼部严重发炎
is severe ocular inflammation
还有肺部也严重发炎
and severe pulmonary inflammation.
我们不确定是否是永久性伤害
Now, what we don't know at this point is whether this damage is permanent.
呼吸状况已经好转
His breathing is improved.
等眼部发炎消退后
Once the ocular inflammation is down,
我们会评估是否有 神经系统方面的损伤
we'll look at what neurological damage may persist.
你说〝神经系统方面〞是指…?
When you, when you say "neurological," you're...
记忆、认知功能
Memory issues, cognitive issues.
有的人可能会丧失味觉、嗅觉
People can lose sense of taste and smell.
那影响他的神经系统吗?
How is his nervous system affected?
有行动能力吗? 四肢有麻痹状况吗?
Does he have full motor skills? Is there numbness in his extremities?
这些都只能随时间判断
Only time can answer these questions.
但他能说话? 可以说话
But he is talking. He can speak.
他能听懂问题,也能回答
He can respond when spoken to.
他有家人住附近吗?
Does he have family close?
都在休士顿
They're all in Houston.
他会需要他的家人
He's gonna need his family.
我们可以去看他吗?
Can we see him?
他刚恢复意识,尽量简短点
Uh, he just regained consciousness, so let's keep it brief.
嘿,兄弟,你还好吗?
Hey, how's it going, my man?
老大? 对
Boss? What's up?
你把我们吓死了,小子
You scared the shit out of us, bro.
对啊,我们还以为你挂了
Yeah, we thought you was dead.
我自己也以为
You ain't the only one.
现在觉得怎样?
How you feeling, man?
眼睛痛死了,天哪
My fucking eyes, man.
你真是个命大的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you're one lucky son of a bitch.
那台抽油机旁边都是死人和动物
There's dead people and animals all around that pumpjack.
是啊,我们都算命大了
Yeah. We're all lucky.
是啊
Yeah.
好了,贾雷尔
Okay. Jerrell?
要来帮你换个包扎 好
Just gonna change your compress. All right.
放个新的冰敷
Get a nice cool one
好 可以吗?
on there. Okay? Yeah.
头擡起来,就是这样
Head up. There we go.
我怎么看不见?
How come I can't see?
你拿掉绷带了,对吧? 眼睛先闭着喔
You took it off, right? Just keep your eyes closed, hon.
但是…,嘿,为什么我看不见?
But-but... Hey. How come I can't see?
没事的 我去叫医生
It's all right. I'll send in the doctor.
嘿,老大 嘿
Hey, Boss. Boss. Boss. Hey.
老大 我在这
I'm here. I'm right here, man.
我在这,兄弟 我他妈的看不见
I can't fucking see.
你的眼睛严重发炎,懂吗?
Your eyes, they're inflamed, okay?
肿起来,还有很多分泌物
They're puffy and they have... have fluid coming out.
所以现在看不到 医生是这样说的…
Th-That's why you can't see, that's what the doctor said, so...
那他有说我会恢复视力吗?
Did-did he say I'm-a see again?
我不是医生,我去叫他过来
I ain't no doctor, but I-I'll go get him.
等等,老大
Wait, Boss.
一个男人要是瞎了,要怎么养家?
How the fuck's a man supposed to take care of his family if he can't see?
你知道我有几张嘴要养吗?
You know how many mouths I got to feed.
对,我知道,我知道 让我去叫医生来
Yeah, I do. I do. Let me go get the doctor.
医生! 贾雷尔,我去叫医生
Doctor! Doctor! Jerrell, I'm-a go get him.
天哪,医生!医生! 你得冷静下来
Man, doctor! Man, relax.
医生!医生!
Doctor! Doctor!
医生 急救蓝码,ICU11号♥
Doctor! Doctor! Rapid response, ICU 11.
快速反应小组
Rapid response.
快速反应小组,ICU11号♥ 快速反应小组
Rapid response, ICU 11. Rapid response.
嘿,宝贝,怎么了?
Hey, baby, what's wrong?
你救了她一命…
You save her life,
结果她还踹你一脚
and then she kicks you in the face.
哪有妈妈会这样对自己小孩的?
Who does that to their child?
我才不管她追过多少彩虹
I don't care how many rainbows she chased.
我希望上帝干脆把其中一道彩虹
I hope God takes one of those rainbows
塞到她屁♥股♥
and just shoves it right up her ass.
亲爱的,我母亲距离上帝 还有彩虹远的很
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表