剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
我正在往北开的路上 要去安排一场葬礼
I'm driving up north. Gonna plan a funeral.
请节哀
Sorry to hear that.
如果你见过她就不会这么说了
Well, that's 'cause you never met her.
《石油天王》前情提要
每一座油井都在冒油,没有例外
Every well hit. Every one.
我打电♥话♥给你时,你要接
I need you to answer when I call.
上次没有人接电♥话♥ 就是因为他们都出事了
Last time someone didn't answer is 'cause they were already gone.
我觉得我们应该要停手了
Don't think we should do this anymore.
这是谁出的钱?
Who paid for this?
奥德萨有一家公♥司♥
There's a company in Odessa.
他们全额出资吗?
They financed the whole thing?
你有没有听过有一家融♥资♥公♥司♥ 开在奥德萨附近
Have you ever heard of a financial services company out of Odessa
一个叫桑尼沙的地方?
called Sonrisa?
把你所有能查到的都查清楚
Find out everything you can about 'em.
吧台开放了!
The bar is open!
酒是哪一个人准备的?
Who provided the alcohol?
坐下 我管你
Go sit down. Make me.
我没在开玩笑
I mean it.
他妈的立刻解开 我太太跟我女儿的手铐
Oh, my God. Uncuff my fucking wife and my fucking daughter
然后立刻让她们离开
and let 'em go right now.
转过去!给我趴在地上!
Hey, turn around! Get on the fucking ground!
卡米米勒,你被法♥院♥传唤要出庭了
Cami Miller, you've been served.
路易斯安那州的外海 有一口天然气井突然爆♥炸♥了
There was a gas well off the coast of Louisiana that blew out.
所以说 我们必须在海上钻一口天然气井
It means we need to drill a gas well out in the ocean.
这位是你新的合伙人 而且这真♥他♥妈♥的是大♥麻♥烦啊,儿子
That's your new partner. And it's a real fucking problem, son.
射那一只!一点钟方向!
There! There! One o'clock.
停车
Stop.
我要拍一张
I want a picture.
这群畜生还真会撑,对吧?
Sumbitches are tough, ain't they?
居然一路跑到这来
Ran all the way up here.
华特!
Walt!
你能不能直线开车啊?
Can you keep this fucking thing straight?
不行,我办不到
No, I can't keep it straight.
路在转弯,我当然跟着转
When the road curves, I have to curve with it.
你嫌这条高速公路太颠簸?
If you think this interstate's bumpy,
那不然我开去旁边那片牛场 然后时速80如何?
how about I run us out over that cow pasture there at about 80?
那你开慢点,等我妆补完
Well, then slow down until I get my fucking makeup done.
谁叫你非得催我出门
If you hadn't rushed me out of the house...
亲爱的,我根本没要你跟,记得吗?
Sweetheart, I didn't even ask you to come, remember?
我们的新房♥子又不会自己冒出来
Well, our new house ain't gonna find itself.
好吗?我们中午得去见史蒂芬
All right? We're meeting Stephen at noon.
不对,是你要见史蒂芬 我还有公事要办
No, you're meeting Stephen at noon. I got business.
这不就是我们出门的原因吗?
That's the reason we're going up here to start with.
暴躁的家伙
Grumpy dog.
今天是谁惹你不爽?
Who pissed in your Cheerios today?
人生,不然勒
Life, that's who.
人生在我头上敲了一个重击
Life pulled out its big dick and beat me over the head with it.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你知道我一坐车就会兴奋
You know car rides make me horny.
宝贝,别闹
Honey, come on. Might as well do it
快点,在我涂口红前
before I get my lipstick on.
亲爱的…
Sweetheart...
我现在在开车,前面还有车耶
I'm trying to drive a fucking car. We're in traffic here.
噢!你咬到我了
Ow! What's with the fucking teeth?
州警
该死,我们有观众了,宝贝,起来
We got an audience, babe. Get up.
打开车窗
Roll down the window.
嗨!
Hi.
这样我可以开你们一张罚单
I could write you a citation.
我甘愿受罚,警官
It would be worth it, Officer,
但我们会乖一点,我保证
but we'll behave, I promise.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
看吧,你害我们惹了什么麻烦
Now, do you see what kind of shit you get us in?
或许吧
Baby.
是的,夫人? 我需要你到沃斯堡来
Yes, ma'am. I need you in Fort Worth.
我在蒙蒂的办公室
I'm at Monty's office.
他办公室?为什么在他办公室?
His office? Why his office?
好让你看看我们到底有多穷
So I can show you how much money we don't have.
好吧
Okay.
我等等有场会议
Well, I got a business meeting downtown.
开完就过去,好吗?
I'll come right after that, okay?
我在这里等你
I'll be here.
打电♥话♥给丽贝卡法尔肯
Call Rebecca Falcone.
好的
Sure.
打给那个女人吧
Let's call that bitch.
嘿 嘿,你还在沃斯堡吗?
Hey. Hey, are you still in Fort Worth?
我在健身房♥,中午的班机
I'm in the gym. I fly out at noon.
赌一千,她在练翘臀机
Thousand bucks, she's doing glute thrusts.
你知道我听得到吧? 我有说错吗?
You know I can hear you? Am I wrong?
我敢打赌,你那翘臀应该 可以推两片杠片
I bet you can push two plates a side with that ass.
三片
Three.
哇呜!
Woo-hoo.
你们这群律师真是… 拜托,闭嘴
You win lawyer with the strongest... Shut up, girls, please.
好了,丽贝卡,我需要你延后班机
Now, Rebecca, I-I need you to push your flight back.
你一点要到沃斯堡办公室找我
You got to meet me at the Fort Worth office at one o'clock.
我要怎么把班机延后?
How do I push the flight back?
别去就好
You just don't show up.
那是我们自己的飞机 不会飞走
It's our plane. It ain't going nowhere.
好,一点见 好
Okay, I'll see you at one. Okay.
那屁♥股♥根本就跟气球一样翘
That balloon-lipped bubble butt...
你知道吗?新规定
You know what? New rule.
口♥交♥失败后,一小时内禁止说话
No talking for at least an hour after a botched blow job.
我现在整个脑袋都乱了
My head's so fucked-up now, I don't even know what I'm doing.
我连自己在干嘛都不知道 我还在听电♥话♥
I'm still on the phone.
天啊!
Godda...
懂我意思了吧?
Now you see what I mean?
丢脸死了
It's fucking embarrassing.
这东西也太破了吧
Well, damn, this thing's in sorry shape.
这里乱糟糟的,兄弟们
She's a mess, boys.
闪电打到? 对
Lightning strike? Yeah.
汤米有说最后一次有人来 是什么时候吗?
Hey, did Tommy say when the last time anybody was here?
好一阵子没人来这了 看得出来
It's been a minute. Oh, I see that.
那边都在漏了 对,你看那边?
Look at the leaks over there. Jerrell, you see that?
该死,这是满的
Son of a bitch is full. She full?
真的满了? 对
Yeah.
这个压力表坏了
This gauge is shot.
这些阀门也全报销了
These valves are shot, too.
这间公♥司♥怎么穷成这样 连自己卖♥♥的东西都收不回来?
How's a company so broke, can't afford to collect what it sells?
外包一堆、又不付钱
When you outsource everything and don't pay your bills,
谁要来帮你收?
there ain't no one to come collect it.
嘿,贾雷尔,上去那个保存槽看看 跟我说能看到什么
Hey, Jerrell, get up on that tank. Tell me what you see.
好
All right.
金 在
King? Yeah.
绕过去看看那台抽油机的皮带状况
Go around and tell me what that belt look like on the pump jack.
由任接头的位置漏得很严重
Big old leak in the hammer union.
嘿,老板
Hey, Boss? Yeah.
说
Yeah.
你最好过来看一下这边
You better take a look on the other side, man.
怎么了?
What is it? It looks like
那看起来很像坦克 什么,油箱那种?
some kind of tank. What, like a holding tank?
军用坦克
An army tank.
军用坦克? 对
Army tank? Yeah.
你在说什么啊,小子?
What the hell you talking about, dude?
汤米有提过什么军方吗?
Did Tommy say anything about the military?
没有 我说真的
No. I'm serious, man.
你有听说军队在这附近动作吗?
You ain't hear nothing about the Army doing nothing out here, did you?
没有,长官
No, sir.
汤米没跟我提过
Tommy ain't mention nothing to me, either.
这些混♥蛋♥,真是防不胜防
Well, these sons of bitches. You never fucking know.
你说得对
Right, you right.
往左边那里
To that left over there!
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表