剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
Taking shit, it's not in the job description.
拔虎须,被咬刚好而已
Stick your hand in the tiger's mouth, tiger keeps the hand.
说完了没?
Y'all done?
能再来一瓶啤酒吗?
Can I get a beer?
你要什么?
What do you want?
米勒淡拉格
Miller Lite.
瓶装还是生啤? 生啤
Bottle or tap? Tap.
她被吓到了
She does have a shake to her.
别跟她讲这个 我就看着
Yeah, I wouldn't tell her that. Oh, I was watching.
有些事不用亲身经历就能学到
Don't need to live it to learn it.
谢了
Thanks.
天哪,救人哪
Oh, God help me.
宝贝,钱乃身外之物
Oh, baby. You can't take it with you.
亲爱的,我根本买♥♥不起这鬼地方
Honey, I can't afford this fucking thing.
我发现,只要动机足够
I've discovered, when properly motivated,
男人没什么不能做到的
men can achieve anything.
你的任务是去完成不可能的事
Your job on this planet is to achieve the impossible.
而我的任务是让你有那个动机
And mine is to properly motivate.
这就是为什么神创造了胸部
That's why God created tits.
爱你喔
Love you.
爱你,亲爱的
Love you, too, honey.
我可能会晚一点
I'm gonna be a while.
我也是
So am I.
那我们回家见
I'll meet you at the Bowie House.
嗨,史蒂芬 你好吗?
Hi, Stephen. How are you?
拜托,神啊…
Please, Lord, just...
我平常没求过祢什么
I don't ask for much.
看来会很有趣 没错
Whoo! It's gonna be fun. Yes, it is.
好,来看看这间房♥吧
All right. Thanks, baby.
诺里斯先生
Mr. Norris. Yes, that's me.
是,我就是
Yes, that's me.
他的助理会带您上楼 诺里斯先生
Um, his assistant will bring you up. Mr. Norris?
是的 这边请
Yes. Right this way.
要喝咖啡?还是水?
Would you like coffee, water?
不用了,谢谢
No, I'm fine, thank you.
浓缩咖啡?气泡水?
Espresso, sparkling water?
不用了,女士,谢谢你
No, ma'am, thank you.
鸡尾酒?玫瑰酒? 不用了,没关系
A cocktail, rosé? No, that's okay, uh...
好吧,那给我一杯咖啡好了
You know what? I'll have a coffee. Yeah.
黑咖啡? 好,可以
Black? Yeah, sure.
汤米,我是丹莫雷尔
Tommy, Dan Morrell.
叫我丹尼就好
Danny.
只有我老婆生气的时候,才会叫我丹
Although my wife calls me Dan when she's mad at me.
请坐
Have a seat.
你结婚了吗?
You married?
算吧
Yeah, sort of. Bet your wife
我敢说,你老婆发飙时 也都叫你汤玛斯
calls you Thomas when she's on one.
不,从来不喊汤玛斯
No, never Thomas.
有时候是〝王八蛋〞、〝鸡掰〞 〝烂人〞
Fuckhead, cocksucker sometimes, piece of shit.
这个最常骂
She uses that one a lot.
听起来她像是拉丁人
She sounds Latin.
德国人
German. Oh, which is worse,
那更惨,是认真在骂人
'cause when they insult you, they mean it.
的确是认真的
They damn sure do. So...
那么…恭喜你了
...congratulations are in order.
真的吗? 对啊,那些油井
Are they? Yeah, our wells.
目前六口井都在冒油
Six producing so far.
我的石油顾问说,这可很罕见
Adelante. My petroleum advisers tell me that's very unusual.
你还有石油顾问? 现在有了,是的
You have petroleum advisers? I do now, yes.
您的咖啡,黑咖啡 谢谢
Coffee, black. Thank you.
我们才合作不到一个月,就这么顺利
We're partners barely a month. Look how well we're doing.
不对,你不是在跟我合作
Oh, no, you're not partners with me.
你的合作伙伴,是一个22岁小子
You're partners with a 22-year-old kid
身家财产只有一台 30年的老皮卡
with a net worth of a fucking 30-year-old pickup truck.
那小子现在身价可不凡了
Well, he's worth a lot more than that today.
他是你儿子吧
And that boy's your son, no?
对
Yeah.
那我的合作伙伴就是你了
Well, then my partner is you. No.
不,我已经说了,我们不是什么伙伴
We are not fucking partners. I already told you that.
你知道遗产认证法官跟国税局
Do you have any idea how far up our ass a probate judge and the IRS
接下来会针对我们查多深吗?
are about to be?
我们一年营收超过十亿,就一年耶
We have over a billion dollars of revenue a year, a fucking year.
你以为他们不会一件一件的查?
And you don't think they're gonna look at everything?
好在我签约的公♥司♥是
Oh, good thing for you that my contract is
登记在你儿子名下
with a company in your son's name.
如果我没记错
Correct me if I'm wrong.
行规是我得先回本一百趴
The industry standard is that I recoup 100%
之后才分润,对吧?
before we split the revenue, right?
一般是六♥四♥分,不是七三
And typically, the split is 60-40, not 70-30.
再加上,你儿子在我回本期间 还拿五成
Plus your son is earning 50% while I recoup.
这已经不是划算 是我对你们超级优待
There is a generous deal, and then there's the deal I made you.
那你为什么要这么做?
And why would you do that? Well,
就当作一种道歉吧
let's call it an apology of sorts.
也是一种对我们未来的投资
And an investment in both our futures.
而且,还能让你儿子有真正的资本 去追寻他自己的直觉
Plus it gives your son real capital to follow his instincts,
那个直觉让他找到你跟其他人都
instincts that led him to an avenue of exploration
忽略的开采点
that you and many others ignored.
我们会忽略是有原因的 那些井都干了
We ignored it for a reason. Most played-out wells are dry.
可是这六口井都没干
Well, six of 'em aren't.
听着,我不想在这里
Listen, I'm not gonna sit here and discuss the nuance
跟一个毒贩讨论采油细节
of oil exploration with a fucking drug dealer, okay?
好哦
Ay, Dios mío. Yeah.
你干嘛那样?为什么要这样侮辱我?
Why would you do that? Why would you insult me like that?
这不就是你在干的事?
Isn't that what you do? Look around, Thomas.
看看四周,汤玛斯 我的事业是再投资
Look around, Thomas. What I do is reinvest income.
我做的是多元收入
What I do is diversify revenue.
钱从哪来,并不重要
Where that revenue comes from is irrelevant.
我敢保证,有十几个州跟联邦机构
Well, I can think of about a dozen state
不会同意你这句话
and federal agencies that would disagree with that.
我们别扯到我现在在做什么 来谈谈我做过什么
Why don't we forget about what I do and let me remind you what I did.
我饶过你一命,汤玛斯,我放过你
I spared you, Thomas. I spared you.
而且整个过程我还选择相信你
And I showed you a considerable amount of trust in the process, too.
我押宝在你儿子身上 那也是你能做的事
I bet on your son, which is something you could have done.
你赌他会失败,好让他欠你一场 顺便我也会欠你
You bet on him to fail, so he would owe you and so I'd owe you.
让我讲清楚
Let me explain something to you.
我什么也没欠你,他也没欠
I don't owe you a fucking thing and neither does he.
嘿,汤玛斯,你每呼吸一次 就欠我一次
Hey, every time you take a fucking breath, you owe me, Thomas.
是吗?
Really?
你每次该死的呼吸,都是欠我!
Every time you take a fucking breath, you owe me!
你欠我一条命,我随时都能拿回来
That thing I spared you from, I can give it back any time I want.
你的生意需要钱才能长久
Yours is a business that needs money to grow!
我的钱是干净的!
My money is clean!
而且这笔交易,对我们都很公平
And the deal is fair for both of us.
我不明白为什么你不替他感到骄傲
I don't understand how you're not more proud of him.
你以为那只是运气? 但你现在知道并非如此
Oh, you thought it was luck, no? But now you know it's not luck.
那是整个产业的盲点,而你气的只是 他比你先发现
It's a blind spot in the industry, and you're angry that he found it.
去你的
Fuck you.
这就是你们这种人的作风吧?
That's what y'all do, isn't it?
第一次永远免费
First hit's always free.
第一次永远不是免费,汤玛斯
Oh, the first hit's never free, Thomas.
第一次是预支
First hit is an advance.
你们有闻到金属味吗?
You guys taste metal? We got to get him
我们得把他弄下来 然后离开这鬼地方
the fuck down and get the hell out of here.
戴尔,你打紧急医疗了吗?
You call EMS, Dale?
有!直升机在路上 但要从佩科斯飞来!
Yeah. Chopper's coming, but it's coming from Pecos.
你卡车上有防护装吗?
You guys got hazmat kits in your truck?
嘿,你卡车上有没有防护装?
Hey! Do you got hazmat kits in your truck?
等直升机来吧! 老子不等了!
Let's wait for the chopper, all right? I ain't waiting for shit.
风再转向一次,我们全都完蛋
That wind shifts again, and we're fucking dead.
我已经觉得自己快挂了 过来!
Yeah, I already feel dead. In here.
靠,该死
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表