剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
我们要买♥♥这一副
We'll take that one right there.
很棒的选择 对
It's a nice choice. Yeah. Yeah.
你要选一些花吗?
Would you like to choose some flower arrangements?
说真的,对丧礼腻了
I'm funeraled out, to tell you the truth.
你就随便挑一些花吧?
Why don't you just pick the flowers? All right?
我们得去看你爷爷了,儿子
We need to go see your grandfather, son.
你想要多少?
Uh, how many would you like?
我不知道
Oh, uh, I don't know,
足够显示我尽力了 不够显示我想念她
uh, enough to say I tried, not enough to say I miss her.
好
Okay.
草原景色,辅助安养
你知道是什么让 西德州的日落如此壮丽吗?
You know what makes the sunsets in West Texas so goddamn spectacular?
到处不都是这样?
They're not like this everywhere?
是沙尘与干燥空气的结合
It's a combination of dust and the lack of moisture in the air.
短波长的光被过滤掉
Shorter wavelengths of light are filtered away,
只留下红光和橘光
leaving the red and orange.
缺水加上沙尘
Lack of water and dust.
这两样让这里的生活他妈的难以忍♥受
Two things that make living here so fucking unbearable.
这地方整天折磨我们 然后给我们这景色
Place hates us all day and then gives us this.
完全没道理
Can't make any sense of it.
也许本来就没有道理
Not sure we're supposed to.
本来就没有道理
You're not supposed to.
我82岁了
I'm 82 years old,
坐在这张椅子,痛得像被车辗过
and sitting in this chair hurts like a fucking car crash.
我所剩的只有想像
Wondering is all I got left.
那你呢?
What about you?
认真工作
You do an honest day's work,
还是像你老子一样欺骗世界
or are you cheating the world like your old man?
我想我跟他一样是个骗子
I guess I'm a cheater like him.
对
Yeah.
果然如此
It figures.
有其父必有其子
Look how far the apple falls.
我挑了副棺材,要看照片吗?
Picked out a casket. You want to look at a picture of it?
我敢说你巴不得赶快埋了,对吧?
I'll bet you can't wait to get it in the ground, can you?
我们两个逃避说真话已经很久了
We've avoided telling each other the truth for a long time.
不要现在开始
Let's not start now.
你破坏气氛了
You'll ruin it.
我不懂为什么大家都想把一切毁掉
I can't understand why everybody wants to ruin it.
你知道,对某些人来说…
It's a disease, you know?
这是一种病
For some people.
对她来说
For her.
那扼杀了一部分我所爱的她
And it killed a part of her I loved
只剩下你所认识的那个女人
and left us with the woman you knew.
但我记得,她所到之处
But I remember when she was the brightest light
都曾是最亮眼的一个
everywhere she went.
没看过比那更美的夕阳
Ain't never seen a sunset prettier.
这个嘛…
Well,
我出生时,太阳就已经落下
the sun had already set by the time I was born.
葬礼在星期五
Funeral's Friday.
我从没见过她,但真的希望 能见上一面
I never got to meet her, but I wish I could have.
没见过最好
It's best you didn't.
我想,周五见啰
I'll see you Friday, I guess.
到时候见
See you then.
每两周你才在我这边 大概是最好的安排
You know, it was probably best that I only had you ever on the weekend.
我不是一个当父亲的料
I wasn't raised to father a son.
你爷爷所做的,就是在钻井平台上
And all your grandfather did was work himself
工作到变成残障
into being a cripple out on the rigs.
回家喝到烂醉
Come home and get drunk enough
好应付我那个 嗑药到疯掉的母亲
to deal with my damn coked-out tornado of a mother.
然后来到我房♥间…
And then come in my room and...
把他失败的怒气发泄在我身上
try to beat his failures all out of me.
如果你要养那女孩的儿子 或你自己的孩子
If you gonna raise that girl's boy, or one of your own,
只要知道这一点
just know this:
你如何扶养儿子,将来他就会如何 扶养他的儿子
uh, however you raise your son is how he's gonna raise his son.
这个循环…
And that cycle is...
几乎难以打破
...almost impossible to break.
你打破了
You broke it.
我避免了
I avoided it.
我爱你,爸
I love you, Dad.
你尽力了,你的竭尽所能 对我来说就够了
You did your best, and... your best is good enough for me.
有火吗?
You got a light?
有,这里
Yeah. Yeah, it's right there.
谢了
Thanks.
今天很热,对吧?
It was a hot one today, wasn't it?
很温暖 对
It was warm. Yeah.
真是漫长的一天
All right. What a day.
很抱歉,男孩们
Oh, I'm sorry, boys.
我被捕了
I got arrested,
我跟你们说 那会毁掉整个下午的心情
and let me tell you, that will wreck an afternoon.
安丝莉,甜心,我需要你的帮忙
Ainsley? Honey, I need your help.
等等,你刚说… 说来话长,戴尔
Wait, did you say... Long story, Dale.
那是自我防卫
It was self-defense.
什么是自我防卫?
What was self-defense?
一个男人抓住妈妈 只有一个办法可以解决
Well, a man grabbed Mama, and that only works out one way.
我毫不怀疑,我需要打给谁吗?
I have no doubt. Do I need to call anyone?
不用,爸爸处理好了
No, Daddy has it handled.
一切都有好结果,一切很好
Everything that ends well is well.
我想我说反了 没错
Uh... I think I have that backwards. You do.
但我们知道那句话的精神
Uh, but we get the spirit of the statement.
谢谢 宝贝,我需要你
Thanks. Baby, I need you.
记住,越饿,吃起来越好吃
Just remember, the hungrier you are, the better it'll taste.
该死
Mm-hmm. Oh, shit.
今晚晚餐大概会是囚犯主题风
Supper's gonna be a chain gang theme, I guess, tonight.
对于这种情况,唯一合理的解释 就是上帝在考验我们
The only logical explanation for this situation is a test from God.
我也只能想到这个了
That's all I can come up with.
你们觉得夹肉汉堡怎么样?
What do y'all think about sloppy joes?
很棒 很棒
Great. Great.
很棒
Great.
原油期货今天下跌 3% 来到 70.25%
Oil futures are down three percent today to 725
石油输出国组织增加产量 试图压低价格
as OPEC increases production in an attempt to drive prices down
减缓二叠纪盆地的油井开采扩张
and slow the expansion of oil production in the Permian Basin.
不过美国石油协会
But the American Petroleum Institute
指出更高效和自动化的钻井技术
touts more efficient and automated drilling techniques
即使油价较低,每桶仍能获利
allow profits at lower prices per barrel,
但也承认与OPEC的贸易战
though admits that a trade war with OPEC
会让当地与海外的产油商都受影响
harms producers both here and abroad.
加油 加油 冲吧!
Riff, ram, bah, zoo. Lickety, lickety, zoo, zoo.
干掉他们,德基大
Who, wah, wah, who. Give 'em hell, TCU!
加油,角蛙!
Let's go, Frogs!
加油,德基大!
Let's go, TCU!
干掉他们!
Let's give 'em hell!
加油,角蛙!
Let's go, Frogs!
加油,紫色队!
Let's go, Purple!
这是地狱
This is my hell.
加油 加油 冲吧!
Riff, ram, bah, zoo. Lickety, lickety, zoo, zoo. Who, wah, wah, who.
干掉他们,德基大
Give 'em hell, TCU.
加油,德基大!
Let's go, TCU!
加油 加油 冲吧!
Riff, ram, bah, zoo. Lickety, lickety, zoo, zoo.
干掉他们,德基大
Who, wah, wah, who. Give 'em hell, TCU!
加油,紫色队!
Let's go, Purple!
你在这里做什么?
What the frick are you doing here?
你知道,你满18岁了 可以说〝他妈的〞
You know, you're 18 now. You can say "fuck."
我可以,但我选择不说
I can, but I choose not to.
留点口德
Keeping my mouth clean.
我怀疑
I doubt that.
你知道,你们都将死于肺癌 还真让我感到欣慰
You know, it comforts me that you'll die of lung cancer.
真希望快点成真
I just wish it would happen soon.
像今天 谁知道呢?
Like today. Well, who knows?
也许我会冲到公车前面
Maybe I'll step out in front of a bus.
拜托快点去
Would you, please? Let me guess.
让我猜猜,那寡妇终于恢复理智
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表