剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
I'll see you later.
开车小心 好
All right. Be safe. Yeah.
我觉得你应该拿那笔钱 去买♥♥间自己的房♥子
Um, I think you should take all that money and buy your own house.
我想你不应该继续待在这了
I don't think you should stay here anymore.
钻啊,宝贝,钻啊,宝贝 钻啊,宝贝,钻油啰!
Drill, baby, drill, baby, drill, baby, drill.
新的管理团队接手九个月
We are nine months into a new administration,
开始热闹起来啰
and the boom is on.
还是没有?
Or is it?
自从新管理团队推动在国内 增加产量的政策
Oil prices have dropped by over 20% since our new administration pushed initiatives
油价已经下跌超过2成
to increase production domestically, as well as...
油价下跌让人们有更多的钱
The cost of gasoline dropping gives people more money
可以花在其他商品
to spend on other goods.
油价下跌,其他商品 成本也会跟着下降
And when diesel drops, cost of the goods goes down, too.
但这个论点的另一面是 当燃料成本下降
Well, the flip side to that argument is when fuel costs go down,
成本自然会降低
the cost of goods goes down.
因此增强对美元强势的影响
So, it has a magnifying effect to the strength of the dollar,
也会影响你手上有多少钱可以花
as well as how many dollars you have to spend.
谢谢 不过还是先得把油从地底挖出来
Thank you. You still got to get it out of the ground.
地底抽油的成本也会降低
The cost of getting it out of the ground goes down as well.
总会有个最佳平衡点 而我们正游走在那边缘
There's a sweet spot, though, and we are dancing on that line.
边缘情势会变啊,混♥蛋♥
The line moves, too, dipshit.
看在老天的份上,放首歌♥吧
Just play a fucking song, for God's sake.
他们不是付我们钱来聊天的 是要播乡村音乐
Well, they don't pay us to talk, Bob. They pay us to play country music.
这就对,波比
That's right, Bob.
只是想讲点有智能的东西
Just trying to have an intelligent conversation. All right.
好吧 波比,那你失败了
Well, Bob, you failed.
来点本地男孩的好作品 开始这一天吧
Let's kick off the hour with some local boys who made good, real good.
真的很棒 超棒的
Oh, damn good.
他们将德州音乐带向全国
Took their Texas sound nationwide.
我好喜欢他们 我的老天
I like them. For God's sake,
快点播歌♥!
play the fucking song!
我好喜欢他们
I like them.
亲爱的,我等等回电给你
Hey, honey, I'm gonna have to call you back.
我正在跟西德州最蠢的两个混♥蛋♥吵架
I'm arguing with two of the dumbest sons of bitches in West Texas.
他们看得到我吗?
Can they see me?
不会,他们看不到,他们在广播
No, they can't see you. They're on the radio.
你通过无线电广播跟人吵架?
You're arguing with someone through the radio?
是在广播上
On the radio.
这帮该死的 DJ 已经二十分钟没放歌♥了
These fucking DJs haven't played a song in 20 minutes.
只是跟只狗一样乱吠
They're yipping like fucking lapdogs.
如果你想认识西德州最蠢的混♥蛋♥
If you want to meet the stupidest son of a bitch in West Texas,
不如看一下后照镜
why don't you take a peek in the rearview mirror,
我介绍你们认识?
and I'll introduce you to him?
别在朝着广播乱吼了
Stop yelling at the radio
注意力放我身上 好啦
and pay attention to me. Here we go.
嗨,亲爱的 嗨
Hi, honey. Hi.
你还好吗?
You okay?
对,我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你想聊聊吗?
You want to talk about it?
没什么好聊的
There's nothing to talk about.
你确定吗? 对,我确定
You sure? Yes, I'm sure.
人终有一死,每天都是如此
People die. It happens every day.
对,但你离开的时候连声再见都没说
Yeah, but you left without saying goodbye.
漫漫长路,亲爱的
It's a long drive, sweetheart.
可是,如果在出门前亲你一下 心情就会好点
See, but I could've kissed it better.
你就不会一边开车 一边跟广播吵架了
Then you would be relaxed and not arguing with your radio.
亲爱的,我想就算那样 也不会让这趟路变短
Well, honey, I don't even think that would've made this a shorter drive.
人生总充满不确定性
Hey, little in life is certain,
但从人类史上来看,没有一个男人 在口♥交♥后觉得不爽的
but never in human history has a man felt worse after a blowjob,
尤其是我的男人
especially mine.
这倒是个好理由
Well, you got a good point there.
要不要瞄一下,提提神?
You want a peek to cheer you up?
亲爱的,能不能就让我好好开车
Honey, can I, can I just please drive the fucking truck
赶快到目的地,行吗?
and get where I'm going, all right?
好啦,但如果我们要这样玩
Whoo! All right, now listen,
能不能动作慢一点 让我看清楚一点?
if we're gonna do this, can you kind of elongate the process a little bit,
今晚见,爱你
so I can see something? I'll see you tonight. I love you.
你真是个坏女人,你知道吗?
You're an evil woman, you know that?
噢,该死
Oh, shit.
嘿,小子
H-H-Hey, bud.
抱歉,我本来要打电♥话♥的
I'm sorry. I-I meant to call.
我得见你,我需要一些意见
Uh, hey, I need to see you. Need some advice.
女朋友方面的建议 还是生意上的建议?
Girl advice or business advice?
都要
Both.
听起来你我这周都不好过
Sounds like you and me are having the same week.
你在哪?
Where are you?
油田咖啡馆 可以等今晚吗?
Patch Café. Well, can it wait till tonight?
我正在去拉梅萨的路上
I'm halfway to Lamesa.
等到今晚,问题也还是在
They'll both still be problems tonight.
而且只会更严重
They'll just be bigger.
好吧,那你先去吃点早餐?
All right, well, why don't you get yourself some breakfast?
我一个小时左右到,好吗?
I'll-I'll be there in an hour, all right?
好
All right.
你是卡米米勒吗?
Are you Cami Miller?
你又是谁?
And who are you?
嘿,转过身!趴到地上去!
Hey, turn around! Get on the fucking ground!
嘿!我是法♥院♥代理人! 趴到地上去!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, hey. Get on the ground!
车 安全
Car. Clear.
嘿,卡米米勒,你被传唤了
Hey. Cami Miller, you've been served.
有点耐心,卡米,我们正在看
Hey, bear with us, Cami. We're reading this over.
最多,也就只是个简单违约案件吧?
At best, it's a simple breach case, don't you think?
上啊,角蛙队!
Go, Frogs!
紫色,白色,角蛙队,冲啊!
Purple, white, Horned Frogs, fight.
有办法把那关掉吗?
Is there any way to turn that off?
截至目前,没人成功过
To date, no one has successfully found the switch.
米勒太太,看起来路易斯安那海岸
Mrs. Miller, it appears there was a gas well off the coast of Louisiana
那边有座天然气井爆♥炸♥了
that blew out.
M-TEX从保险公♥司♥那获得了
M-TEX received a $420 million dollar settlement
4.2亿美元赔偿金
from the insurance company,
但保单规定这笔钱必须 用来钻另一口井
but the policy stipulates the money be spent on drilling another well.
卡米,有些时程是必须遵守
Cami, there are timelines that must be met.
某个时间点前完成地质调查
Geological survey by a certain point,
环境评估也要在另一个时间点前完成
environmental review by another point.
通常,保险公♥司♥会 在费用产生时才付款
Typically, the insurance company pays as new expenses are incurred,
但这次,他们把整笔赔偿金 一次性全付了
but in this instance, they paid the entire settlement in advance.
那笔钱现在在哪?
Well, where's that money now?
这正是我们需要查清楚的
Well, that's what we need to find out.
我们会进行一些调查
Let us do some digging.
我会联♥系♥原告律师
I'll reach out to plaintiff's attorney
说明我们的控制权变更以及 遵守规定的意愿
and explain our change of control and intent to comply.
遵守规定的意愿?
Intent to comply?
这是什么意思?要遵守什么?
What do you mean? Comply to what?
意思是我们得离岸钻出 一座天然气井,卡米
It means we need to drill a gas well out in the ocean, Cami,
而且得快点动工
and we got to do it pretty quick.
所以我们先在这边讨论一下
So, let us circle up over here,
我明天会去沃斯堡,说明整个流程
and I'll come to Fort Worth tomorrow and walk you through all this.
奈特,你跟丽贝卡 先不要挂断,好吗?
Nate, you and Rebecca stay on the line, all right?
回我电♥话♥,汤米
Call me back, Tommy.
好的,夫人,我会的
Yes, ma'am, I will.
你们跟我想的一样吗?
You thinking what I'm thinking?
现在我们知道这些维修油田的资金 是怎么来的了
Now we know where the money came from for the workover fields.
丽贝卡,你去沃斯堡 和原告律师见面
Rebecca, you go to Fort Worth, sit with plaintiff's attorney
因为如果这事泄漏出去 银行就会开始催收贷款
'cause if this stuff gets out, banks will start calling notes.
应该由我去,汤米
I should be in that meeting, Tommy.
丽贝卡没有任何离岸钻井的经验
Rebecca doesn't have any experience in offshore drilling
也不熟悉这种项目启动所需的时程
or the timelines required to get a project like this up and running.
我们没有四亿美元可以去钻井
Nate, we don't have the $400 million to drill.
她不需要离岸钻井经验
She don't need experience with offshore drilling.
她需要的是胡扯的经验
She needs experience with bullshitting.
所以,丽贝卡,你得帮我们 争取尽可能多的准备时间
So, Rebecca, you get us as much lead time as possible.
然后奈特,你要找出资金,好吗?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表