剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
就在这里
Oh, this right here.
该死! 那是什么?
Oh, fuck. What the hell?
该死!跑啊!
Fuck! Run!
快跑! 快跑!
Run! Run, run, run!
快走! 什么?怎么回事?
Go, go! What? What is it?
待在上面,贾雷尔!别下来!
Stay up there, Jerrell! Don't get down!
别靠近!你会呕吐!
Don't come down! You're above it!
退后!
Stay back!
天啊!什么鬼?
Oh, fuck! What the fuck?!
该死,我的眼睛
Oh, shit. My eyes.
我在凯拉油田,这里有硫化氢外泄!
I got an H2S leak at Coyote Field, 5272.
叫危险物质处理小组和急救队来 我们有人受困在保存槽上!
Send hazmat and EMS. We got one trapped on the tank.
是警报还是已经暴露?
Do you have an alarm or exposure?
都有!通知德州石油公♥司♥ 派直升机过来!
Both. Call TEXSAR. Get a helo out here.
快点!
Move it!
贾雷尔!
Jerrell!
你撑住!
You hang tight!
别乱动!
Don't fucking move!
戴尔,气体会飘到他那边吗?
Can-can it get to him, Dale?
你也知道,老板,硫化氢比空气重
H2S is heavy, you know that, Boss,
但气体会跟着风走
but the fucking gas goes where the wind goes.
但风不会往上吹啊,戴尔
But the wind don't go up, Dale.
风想往哪吹就往哪吹,老板
Wind goes wherever the fuck it wants, Boss.
待在那!别动!他们怎么说? 多久能到?
Just stay there! Don't move! What'd they say? How long?
他撑不了多久
Probably ain't got much time.
求职申请表,个人数据
婚姻状况
已婚 离婚 丧偶
从没工作过
Never had a job?
也没需要过
Never needed one.
你还真幸运
Well, lucky you.
看另一面
Read the other side.
看来也没那么幸运
I guess not so lucky.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
有孩子吗?
Kids? A son.
一个儿子
A son.
托育怎么安排?
You got day care figured out?
我就住在他阿嬷家对面
I live right across the street from his grandmother.
托育大概是我唯一能搞定的事
Day care is the only thing I have figured out.
所以你没当过服务生?
So, never waited tables.
在这地方,油田可说是 服务业的超级杯
Well, in this part of the world, the Patch is the Super Bowl of it.
运气好的话,一天可以赚个四、五百
On a good day, you can make four or 500.
要是遇到某个刚挖到油的地主
You catch some landman who hit pay dirt,
小费会多到难以想像
hey, there's no telling the tip.
但你得有那种做这行的脾性
But you've got to have the temperament for it.
什么脾性?
Oh, what's the temperament for it?
要是有个油井工抓你屁♥股♥ 你会怎么办?
Well, what you gonna do if some roughneck grabs your ass?
我大概会捅他一刀
I'd probably stab him.
那你没有那种脾性做这行
You ain't got the temperament for it.
有朋友会说你霸道吗?
Would friends call you bossy?
我是墨西哥人
I'm Mexican.
所以啰
So, yeah.
霸道的人通常当酒保会很不错
Well, bossy makes good bartenders.
那我得会调什么酒?
What kind of drinks would I need to make?
你知道的,不用太复杂
Oh, you know, nothing too tricky.
老套的那种就好
Uh, old-fashioned,
偶尔来杯马丁尼
occasional martini,
很多杯玛格丽塔
lot of margaritas.
要会把啤酒倒好,别弄出太多泡泡
Need to know how to pour beer without making it foam.
你觉得你应付得来吗?
You think you can handle that?
我还是会说,就交给我的遗传吧
Again, I'll refer you to my heritage.
嘿,巴尼
Hey, Barney.
你还需要人手吗?
You still looking for reinforcements?
你当过酒保吗?
You ever bartend before?
只有随便玩过
Just for fun.
你可别以为这里也可以随便玩玩
You ain't gonna think it's fun here.
可能会很刺♥激♥喔
Could get interesting.
你的药检会过吗?
You pass a drug test?
我不碰毒品 我没问那个
Oh, I don't do drugs. Ain't what I asked you.
我药检会过
I'll pass a drug test.
我们这里没有什么的培训计划
We ain't got much of a training program here.
太忙了,所以…
It's too busy. So...
你就直接去狼群中试炼吧
we're just gonna throw you to the wolves.
再看看你明天还会想不想回来
See if you want to come back tomorrow, hmm?
好
Okay.
好吧
All right.
去拿件制♥服♥
Grab you a shirt.
嘿,帮我拿瓶莫德洛啤酒
Hey, grab me a Modelo.
好的
Sure.
嘿,不好意思,不好意思
Hey, uh, excuse me. Excuse me.
不好意思,麻烦一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
皇冠啤酒和可乐,谢谢
Crown and Coke, please.
小姐,我要一瓶超啤
Uh, miss, let me get an Ultra, please.
两瓶
Uh, two.
对,来两瓶 两瓶超啤
Uh, yeah, make that two. Two Ultras.
你只要跟他们对到眼 他们就会开口点酒
If you look at 'em, they're gonna speak, all right?
忙到翻掉的时候,眼睛看前面
When you're in the weeds, just look straight ahead.
什么叫〝忙到翻掉〞?
What's "in the weeds"? You're so far behind
就是你忙到完全来不及供应 怎么给都给不完
on your orders, you can't catch up.
那我现在就是忙到翻掉 听着,啤酒最后再上,先做调酒
Then I'm in the weeds. All right, look, beers last. Make drinks first.
好的
Okay.
不过两瓶啤酒 我在弄了
It's just two beers. I'm on it.
谁那么早就开始喝?
Who drinks this early?
对这些人来说,已经算晚了 早的人现在在吃早餐
It's late for these folks. Early folks is having breakfast.
别忘了糖浆 操
Don't forget the simple syrup. Fuck.
抱歉 这里骂〝操〞没关系
Sorry. No, you can say "fuck" here.
可以给我一瓶啤酒吗?
When you get a second, can I get a beer?
好
Yeah.
别忘了那些啤酒
Don't forget the beers.
糟了
Shit.
两瓶超啤
Two Ultras.
两瓶超啤,你怎么都知道?
Two Ultras. How did you know that?
在酒保的世界里,他就是尤达
In the world of bartenders, he's Yoda.
我身上「原力」很强
Strong with the force, I am.
我完全听不懂你们在讲什么
I don't know what the hell y'all are talking about.
七块
Seven.
天哪,我喜欢你摇摆的样子
Boy, I like the way you shake.
我都想再点一杯 只为了再看你走一趟
I'm tempted to buy another one just to watch you walk away again.
事实上…
A matter of fact...
再给我一杯吧
Get me another one.
他有乖吗?
He behaving? Define "behaving."
请定义什么是〝乖〞 你知道他怎样是不乖
Define "behaving." Well, you'll know when he isn't.
现在是14块
Now it's 14.
你应该会喜欢我的算法
You should like my math.
我得说,我真的不知道 是你走开比较迷人
I got to tell you, I can't decide which is better, the walk away
还是走回来那一抖比较诱人
or the jiggle coming back.
这个,给你
Now, that is for you.
这个嘛…
This...
也可以给你
This could be yours.
别担心,我来动就好
Don't worry. I'll do all the work.
他行为不检
He misbehaved.
天啊,你这个婊♥子♥!
God, you fucking bitch!
托比!
Toby!
我看起来像妓♥女♥吗,你这混帐?
Do I look like a hooker to you, motherfucker?!
好了,都别动
All right, all right, all right, all right... Hold her, hold her.
知道了
Okay. Okay.
我帮你省点事,我不干了 我不适合这工作
I'm gonna save you the trouble and quit. I'm not cut out for this shit.
谁说的
The hell you're not.
有人找麻烦,就去处理
All right, someone causes trouble, you handle it.
不然就叫我们去处理
You get us to handle it.
被人挑衅可不在职务范围
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表