剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
我们现在搭私人飞机 还不像总裁吗?
We're on a fucking Gulfstream. I am living it.
但要飞回米德兰那间破烂的房♥子
Yeah, I mean, we're flying back to our fucking frat house in Midland.
一定要系安全带吗?
Do I have to wear a seat belt?
要,宝贝,一定要系
Yes, baby, you have to wear a seat belt.
从她录取那一刻起一切都变了
Mm-mm. All that shit stopped the minute she got accepted to TCU.
再四年,她就会毕业
Yeah, in four years she'll graduate.
然后结婚、搬走
She'll get married and move away.
很快我就会当奶奶
Next thing you know, I'm a grandmother
奶♥子♥都垂到肚子上
with tits hanging down to her stomach.
还孤零零一个人,你整天只知道工作
And I'm all alone 'cause all you do is work.
看来我得又开始喝酒了
I'm definitely gonna have to start drinking again.
草原景观安养中心
晚饭时间到啰
Time for supper.
太阳还没下山
Ain't set yet.
晚餐是六点半,T.L.
Well, dinner's at 6:30, T.L.
我知道晚饭几点
I know what time supper is.
昨天这时候都天黑了
It had already set this time yesterday.
我跟你讲两件有趣的事,丹妮丝
Two things you'll find interesting, Denise.
到六月二十一号♥前 太阳每天都会晚一点下山
Until the 21st of June, the sun's gonna set a little later every day.
我本来可以跟你解释为什么
I could explain to you why,
但你可能会听不懂
but I doubt you'd understand.
第二件有趣的事是 我完全没法控制这些
The other thing that's interesting is I'm in control of none of it.
太阳要下山就下山
The sun sets when it sets,
我会坐在这里看他妈的太阳下山
and I'm gonna sit here and fucking watch it.
好
Okay.
T.L.,你要是想在外面
T.L., I need you to remain in your seat
就得坐在轮椅上
if you are going to be outside.
那你最好打电♥话♥叫警长来,丹妮丝
Well, then I guess you'd better call the sheriff, Denise.
T.L.
T.L.
T.L.
T.L.
汤玛斯,请你坐下
Thomas, I need you to sit down.
别让我再说第二遍
I don't want to tell you again.
你把整个气氛都搞砸了
You're ruining it.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
T.L.,你准备好了
Hey, whenever you're ready, T.L., your chariot awaits.
再坐回轮椅
No rush.
不用急
I'm ready.
我准备好了
So...
我想跟你说
we got a call from Memory Care in Amarillo.
我们接到 阿马里洛记忆照护中心的电♥话♥
Dorothy passed, T.L.
多萝西去世了,T.L.
She, uh, she took her afternoon nap,
她午睡时…
just didn't wake up.
没再醒来
I recommend you find a way to die quick, Hank.
汉克,我劝你找个痛快的死法
This dying a little bit every day is...
这种每天慢慢死去的死法…
I'm real sorry.
节哀顺变
She's in a better place.
她去了更好的地方
I'm sure you'll see her again.
你们总有一天会再见的
If I do, that means I'm in hell, too.
要是我见到她,就代表我也下地狱了
走吧
宝贝 妈
Hi, baby. Aw. Hi, Mom.
宝贝,你一定要去洗澡
Oof. Baby. You have got to take a shower.
我今天早上有洗
I took a shower this morning.
那是九小时前的事了
That was nine hours ago.
要喷体香剂,宝贝
Deodorant, baby.
你那墨西哥小女友受得了?
I mean, how's your little señorita put up with that?
我觉得你这样说非常不妥当
I don't think that's appropriate at all to say.
什么?墨西哥小女友吗?
What? Señorita?
确实是小女友吧?内特
That is Spanish for "young woman," Nate.
她不是很年轻吗?
Is she not a young woman?
是没错,描述正确
Uh, that is an accurate description, yes,
但你说那句话的时候
but there is a hint
有点歧视的味道
of cultural appropriation when one is not of that culture.
家里有律师真是麻烦
Nothing like having in-house counsel in the fucking house.
你不该在这个时候
You're on the wrong side of the calendar
挑起这个话题,明白吗?
for that conversation. Follow me?
我懂你的意思
I am getting that, yes. Yeah.
对,她的月经周期好像整个倒过来
I swear to God, her cycle is reversed.
每28天才会正常一次
Every 28 days, she's normal.
我听到了
I heard that.
太棒了
Yes!
好美
Isn't it cute?
很好看
Oh! You look great.
喜欢我这套衣服吗?
Do you like my outfit?
你看起来很美,亲爱的 你不是要读米德兰技术学院吗?
Ainsley, you look real cute, honey. What happened to Tech?
她现在是我们的小角蛙了
She's our little horny toad now.
确实没错
Truer words.
你怎么越老越丑啊?
You somehow got uglier.
你喉咙卡到东西吗?
Did you swallow a soup can?
原来不是,那其实是喉结
Oh, that's your Adam's apple.
他们互亏时是不是很可爱?
Isn't it cute how they tease?
是啊,真是可爱极了
Oh, yes, ma'am. It's adorable.
他们肯定不是在开玩笑
Pretty sure they aren't teasing.
没错,他们互相看不顺眼
Oh, no, they fucking hate each other.
晚餐赶了一点
Dinner is a little rushed,
但我有去中♥央♥市场
but I did go by Central Market, and they had...
你们猜我买♥♥到什么?
Are you ready for this?
白松露
White truffles.
你们敢相信吗?
Can you believe that?
那是巧克力吗?
Is that, uh, like the chocolate?
不是巧克力
No, not a chocolate.
那是某种根,是真菌之类的东西
It's like a... a root or a fungus or something.
是一种长在地下的菇
It's a mushroom that grows underground,
要用狗去找
and you have to hunt it with dogs.
所以我们晚餐要吃那个?
That's what we're having for dinner?
我们要吃起司胡椒意大利面
Well, we're having cacio e pepe,
有黑胡椒和起司
which is a pasta with black pepper,
用帕玛森起司
Parmesan Reggiano,
还有现刨的白松露薄片
and shaved white truffle.
没酱汁?
No sauce?
也不能说没有酱
Well, not a sauce in-in the way that you're thinking,
有融化的奶油…
but the melted butter
我不能吃奶油,妈
emulsify... I can't have butter, Mama.
你可以吃一点奶油 我要训练
You can have a little butter. I'm literally in training.
你才当啦啦队六个小时
You've been a cheerleader for six hours.
可以吃点奶油 我连淀粉都不能吃
You can have some butter. I'm not even supposed to have carbs.
明早再运动代谢掉
You can work it off in the morning.
有没有发现她月经快来时
You ever noticed, the closer she gets to her period,
晚餐菜色就会变复杂?
the more complicated the dinner dishes become?
现在才发现
Till you just pointed it out.
我发誓,要是外星人来到地球
I swear to God, if aliens came down here and rounded us up
把我们抓去动物园
and put us in zoos, those little fucking spacemen
一定能看这场戏看上好几个小时
could watch this shit for hours.
就像我们看猩猩吃水果、挖屁♥股♥
Like we watch gorillas eat fruit
在树上摆荡
and pick their asses and swing around on shit.
能看女人吵架看一整天
They could watch women argue all fucking day.
不好意思,我人就在这里听你讲话
Excuse me. I mean, I'm right here listening to you.
我先说清楚,我们今天什么都不能吵
Here's what we're not doing. Any of this shit. Okay?
我们宝贝要上大学了,好吗?
Our baby is going to college. All right?
我们要为她干杯
And we are going to toast her
然后你们都要吃我准备的东西 一口都不准挑
and eat exactly what I put in front of you.
外星人不用盖动物园 就能看到我等下发火的画面
Those little aliens won't need a zoo to see the tantrum I'm about to throw
因为在太空都看得到
'cause they'll see it from fucking space.
大家听懂没?
Everyone got me?
起司胡椒意大利面
Cacio e pepe.
不是意大利肉酱面,戴尔
Not spaghetti, Dale.
上面有现刨的白松露薄片
With shaved white truffle on top.
那颗松露要价两千八美金 所以一定要吃,懂吗?
At 2,800 fucking dollars, the truffle is not optional.
你开玩笑吧,就为了买♥♥一颗菇?
You're shitting me. For a mushroom?
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
There you go.
来 谢谢
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表