剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
刚好来附近?
In the neighborhood?
不完全是
Not really.
那我何德何能?
So, what do I owe the pleasure?
M-TEX收♥购♥了库柏的租约
M-TEX bought out Cooper's leases.
我们会承担债务,所以不需要贷款
We're gonna take on the debt. There's no need for a loan.
如果有余额就寄张收据,我们会处理
If there's a balance, send an invoice and we'll see that it's paid,
但看来贷款根本没有拨款
but it appears the loan was never funded.
他从没告诉我们支票要寄去哪
He never told us where to send the check.
兴奋起来,什么都会忘
Funny how you forget things when you're excited.
连最重要的事都会忘
Like the most important things.
现在什么都可以忘了
Well, we can all forget it now.
我们很乐意合作
We're happy to partner,
分摊费用
offset the expenses.
我们不需要合作伙伴
We don't need partners.
你老板可不是这么说
Well, that's not what your boss says.
她说你很需要合作伙伴
She says you need a partner pretty bad.
听着,如果你想把我们老婆都扯进来 一杯马丁尼拼一杯马丁尼
Listen, if you want to get our wives together to go martini for martini
顺便炫耀你那双该死的鞋,请便
and brag on your fucking shoes, knock yourself out,
但卡米不清楚你的钱从哪来
but Cami doesn't understand where your money comes from.
你也不知道我的钱从哪来
You don't understand where my money comes from.
我非常清楚你的钱从哪来
I know exactly where your fucking money comes from.
我曾经坐在你那笔钱的地下室
I sat in the basement of your money
大腿里还插着一根钉子
with a goddamn nail in my fucking thigh.
汤米…汤米… 你还记得那一段吗?
Tommy... You remember that part?
如果你要吼我,至少关上门吧
Tommy, at least have the decency to close the door if you're gonna yell at me.
你可以坐在这里假装投资人
You can sit up here and play investor
打打高尔夫、混乡村俱乐部那些破事
and golf at the country club and all that shit,
但你在我面前杀过人
but you killed a man in front of me.
我知道你是什么货色 也知道你的钱是什么钱
I know who you are and I know what your money is.
我不能让那种钱沾身
And I can't have it anywhere near us.
四亿美金贷款的利息
Interest on a $400 million dollar loan,
如果你能从一般银行借到
if you can find one from a traditional lender,
1600到1800万…一季
is $16 to $18 million a quarter.
附加风险可能更高
Maybe more with risk.
也许你能把提成率…谈到14%
Maybe you can get a pick rate... at 14%.
但你可能因为某条细项的烂理由违约
And then you might default because of some bullshit in the fine print,
然后跳到16%
then it's 16.
接着每个月都在失血,股份不停外流
And then you're hemorrhaging ownership every month.
三年后…
In three years,
这公♥司♥就不是你的了
the business isn't yours anymore.
好吧,本来就不是你的
Well, it was never yours,
是她的
it was hers.
至少本来是
Or it was.
她把所有事都告诉我了
She told me everything.
这是很棘手的局面
It's a tough situation.
那我就祝你好运 希望你能找到一个不会
Well, I wish you the best of luck in finding a solution out there
让你再回到我办公室的解方
that doesn't bring you back into my office.
但我不认为存在
But I don't think it exists.
我就是那个救命解方
I am the fucking solution.
等你想清楚了…
So, when you realize it,
我还会在这里
I'll be here waiting.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
嘿 嗨,TL
Hey. Hi, T.L.
我们要叫你TL吗?
Do you want us to call you T.L.?
这比较像男生的称呼吧?
Is that more of a guy thing?
我们也可以叫你汤玛斯
We can call you Thomas.
TL就好
T.L.'s fine.
我是挺喜欢〝汤玛斯〞的
I quite like Thomas.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
我以前一直以为爸爸长大 大家都会叫他汤玛斯
You know, I always figured that's what they'd call Daddy when he was grown.
他大概也就这样了
He's about as grown as he's gonna get.
我来帮你们吧
Let me give y'all a hand.
想都别想,宝贝,你现在是在度假
Don't even think about it. Baby, you're on vacation.
我还是擡得动一袋杂货
I can still carry a bag of groceries.
我们拿得动啦,你就把那盆 矮牵牛照顾好就好
We got everything. You just rest that petunia.
车上还有三袋 好
Three, like, more in the car. All right.
我遇到你朋友,雪比
Met your friend Shelby.
她是不是很可爱?
Isn't she a little bug?
我应该邀请她来吃晚餐
You know, I should invite her to supper.
老天,你是要喂饱整条街喔?
Jesus, you feeding the whole street?
我喜欢丰盛的感觉,TL
I like abundance, T.L.
我可以邀雪比来吃饭吗?
Can I invite Shelby for dinner?
当然可以,宝贝
Of course you can, baby.
太棒了
Great.
好了
Whoo. Okay.
鲇鱼都是冷冻的
Oh, all the catfish was frozen,
但我可以煎一条红鱼 保证好吃到让你卷起脚趾
but I can blacken a redfish that'll curl your toes, Thomas.
哇 今晚多少人?
Wow. How many do we got tonight?
如果雪比来,就是两个 加汤米三个
If Shelby comes, there's two, three with Tommy,
汤米那边四个,戴尔、内尔…
Thomas is four, Dale, Neal...
内特 靠
Nate. Shit.
是内特
It's Nate.
我总是那样叫他,汤姆斯
I always call him that, Thomas.
他看起来就比较像名字叫内尔吧
I mean, he looks more like a Neal than a Nate.
我是说,内特听起来比较像有趣的人
Nate sounds like a fun guy.
你见过了,一点也不有趣
You met him. Fun he ain't.
他就是默默在那,待着
Eh, he's just kind of there. Present.
嗯,然后很焦虑
Yeah. And worried.
待着和焦虑
Present and worried.
永远在焦虑 焦虑不停
Always worried. Worried.
而且他的长相真的超难记
And just the most forgettable face.
你盯着他看还是可以忘记他长什么样
I mean, you can be looking right at him and forget it.
妈!
So mean.
好坏! 抱歉啰
So mean. I'm sorry,
我真的想不起来上一次看到 有人纯粹快乐是什么时候
I don't remember the last time I saw people just... be happy,
自己就很快乐
with themselves,
彼此很快乐 你知道你需要什么吗?
with each other. You know what you need?
一瓶冰啤酒跟一场球赛
A cold beer and a ball game.
不用听我们俩像乌鸦一样嘎嘎叫
You don't need to listen to us cackle like a couple of crows.
我要喝啤酒
I'll take the beer,
但我要坐在这看乌鸦嘎嘎叫
but I'm gonna sit right here and watch the crows cackle.
我们会很吵喔 天啊
We can cackle with the best of 'em. God.
你真的跟她好像
You look just like her.
跟谁?
Like who?
相信我,这是称赞
Trust me, it's a compliment.
那我就收下啰
Then that's how I'll take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要车♥库♥那个大锅子跟油炸锅
I need that big cauldron from the garage and the fryer.
希望我们还有花生油
I hope we've got peanut oil.
我们要先煮高汤,你知道吗?
We got to make the stock first. You know what?
你等等要负责切玉米跟拍大蒜
You're gonna be the corn chopper and the garlic smasher.
没问题
On it.
嗨,莫妮,她们在哪里,宝贝?
Hey, Monica. Where are they, babe?
她在办公室
She's in her office.
好,谢啦
Okay. Thank you.
所以,所有资金都从控股公♥司♥ 层层分流到这些不同的公♥司♥
So, everything waterfalls from holdco into these various entities.
懂吗?
Okay?
然后现在,M米勒保险与意外险公♥司♥
Now... M Miller Insurance and Casualty,
股份公♥司♥是所有获利的最终导入处
a C Corp, is where all profit flows.
从那里再分配到不同的基金
From there, it's allocated into various funds
再流回M-TEX石油公♥司♥用于…
and then back into M-TEX Oil, for-for example,
比如说,应付帐款或债务服务
payables or debt service.
除了保险公♥司♥,其他公♥司♥
Everything except the insurance company
年底全部归零
is zeroed out at the end of year.
为什么钱都塞在保险公♥司♥?
Why is all the money in an insurance company?
因为保险公♥司♥只要把资金保留 作承保用途
Insurance companies don't pay tax on profit if the funds are kept for underwriting.
利润就不课税
Insurance companies don't pay tax on profit if the funds are kept for underwriting.
对,汤米说对了
Yeah, Tommy's right.
所以要继续把房♥子、飞机 所有东西的保险额度
So, continue to increase coverage on the-the house, the-the planes, on everything.
一直往上拉
So, continue to increase coverage on the-the house, the-the planes, on everything.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表