剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
are the business accounts at Chase.
找不到任何来自布兰顿的款项入帐
I can't find any payment from Blanton hitting that account.
也没看到这些资金的帐户交易
And I don't have any transfers from the holding accounts for those funds.
你听过有融♥资♥公♥司♥,开在奥德萨附近
Hey, listen, have you ever heard of a financial services company out
一个叫桑尼沙的地方?
of Odessa called Sonrisa?
桑尼沙? 对,一间石油贷款公♥司♥
Sonrisa? Yeah, it's a-a petroleum lender.
我传名片给你
I'll send you a picture of the business card.
好 我希望你把
Okay. I want you to find out
所有能查到的都查清楚
everything you can about them.
包括成立时间、创办人
I mean, when it was founded, who founded it,
谁负责承保,所有状况
who's underwriting it, the whole deal.
这跟布兰顿违约有关吗?
This have to do with the default on Blanton?
没有,这是另一件事
No. No, this is something else.
总之,我待会再跟你说 先去查这件事,好吗?
Anyway, I'll talk to you later, but just get on that, will you?
好 好,掰
Okay. All right. Bye.
好,我了解你的生意问题了
Okay, so, I understand your business problem.
聊聊你女朋友的问题
Let's talk about your girl problem.
我跟她说油井都有油,我们可以离开
Well, I told her the wells hit, we can move off,
开始无忧无虑的新生活
start a new life with no worries.
我猜猜看,她不想要新生活
Let me guess, she don't want a new life.
她把我赶出房♥子
She kicked me out of the house.
我跟你说啊,女人啊
Let me tell you something about women.
当她做出像把你赶出门 这种不理智的事
When they do something irrational, like kick you out of the house,
你就得坐下来,好好跟她聊聊
you got to sit them down and give them a goddamn good listening to.
那女孩的人生支离破碎
The girl's life's been shattered.
她想怎么重整,那是她的事
And however she wants to put it back together, that's her business.
你没有发言权
You don't have a say.
所以你只能听,让她按照自己的方式 把人生拼回来
So you just listen and let her put it back together however she sees fit, all right?
懂吗?
All right?
我觉得是钱让她吓到了
I think the money scares her.
靠,你钱都还没到手
Shit, you don't have any money yet.
我有种感觉,你应该拿到的钱
And I got a feeling that you've already been fucked
可能早就被骗走了
out of what you should get.
而且她害怕钱也不是没有道理
And she ain't wrong about being scared of the money.
被钱摧毁的家庭比受帮助的还多 相信我
It ruins more families than it fixes. Trust me.
你女朋友的问题,比生意的问题 简单多了
Your girl problem is a lot easier than your business problem.
你只需要问、听、记住她说的话…
All you got to do is ask and listen, and remember what she said...
然后运行就好了
...and then make it come true.
现在把手举高,抓天上的星星
Now stretch high in the sky, grab at a star.
另一只手也伸长伸高
Now other arm, reach high.
波比 抱歉
Bob. Sorry.
我不要你在沙发上拉屎,波比
I don't need you shitting on that sofa, Bob.
我才刚清洁过 我有穿尿布
I just had it cleaned. I'm wearing my diaper.
好
Okay.
现在手臂往外伸
Now arms out to the side.
画小圈圈
Make little circles.
换另一个方向
Now the other way.
这好蠢
That's so silly.
然后我们要拍动双翅
Then we're gonna flap our wings.
现在拍动双翅
Now flap your wings.
感受一下
Feel it.
蝴蝶 我们还没结束,波比
Butterflies. We're not gliding, Bob.
我们在飞翔,振动翅膀,宝贝
We're flying. Work those wings, baby.
快结束了
Almost there.
好
Yes!
好,完成
And done.
做得好!
Good job.
好的,现在,大家站起来
Okay, now, everybody up.
吧台开放了
The bar is open!
吧台开放了! 吧台开放了
The bar's open. The bar is open.
吧台开放了
The bar is open.
这是什么? 琴酒跟椰子汁
What is it? Gin and coconut juice.
噢,哇!
Oh, wow!
巴哈马的人都喝这个
They drink this in the Bahamas.
一天一杯琴酒,疟疾远离你
A gin a day keeps the malaria away.
这里没有疟疾 这里是西德州
We ain't got no malaria here. This is West Texas.
你永远都无法肯定,波比
You can never be too sure, Bob.
好了,摇屁屁时间到,贝佛利
All right, time to shake that ass, Beverly.
让我们看看,开始了 好,开始了
Oh, okay. Okay. Let's see it. Here goes. And it goes...
好耶!
Yes!
好耶!
Yes!
钱! 来吧,女士们,动起来,好耶
Ah! Oh, money! Come on, ladies! Work it, yes.
不要毛手毛脚,汉克
Don't be getting handsy, Hank.
我有努力控制
I'm trying not to.
把手放进口袋,汉克 放进口袋
Put them in your pocket, Hank. In the pocket. There you go.
很好
Aww.
我想脱衣舞俱乐部唤醒了 汉克体内的恶魔
I think the strip club awoke the demon in Hank.
一点小恶魔也没什么不对吧,汉克?
Well, there's nothing wrong with a little demon, is there, Hank?
手不要在口袋里玩蛋蛋
No pocket pool.
你快要被暂时隔离了
You're getting real close to a time-out.
我是海斯,德州卫生局的稽查人员
I'm Inspector Hayes with the THHSC.
我们的稽查预定是在下周
Our inspection is scheduled for next week.
我们提早了 那是什么音乐?
We're early. What's with the music?
有氧运动
Aerobics.
我认为我们不应该进去…噢,天呀
Oh, I don't think we should inter... Oh, God.
好!
Yes!
好! 搞什么…
Yes! What in the...
什么?
What?
这是…肢体律动课
It's... an interpretive dance class.
谁提供的酒精饮料?
Who provided the alcohol?
我什么都不会说的
I ain't saying shit.
你也知道,他们年纪够大 可以喝酒了啊
You know, it's... It's not like they aren't old enough to drink.
女士,我们等等会问你 去那里坐下
Ma'am, we will get to you in a minute. Sit down over there.
你不能管她要做什么 我们不是这里员工
You can't tell her what to do. We don't work here.
我们只是访客
We're just guests.
女士,我们有这间设施安全的管理权
Ma'am, we have authority over the safety of this facility.
你是什么,老人警♥察♥吗?
You're what, the fucking old people police?
嘿,你,去坐下
Hey. You, go sit down.
逼我呀 妈
Make me. Mom.
亲爱的 小甜心
Honey. Ma'am?
妈… 小甜心…
Mom? Honey?
当我说坐下,我就是指…
When I say sit down, I mean...
我的天
Oh!
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天呀 该死
Oh, my God. Oh, shit.
老人警♥察♥的屁♥股♥被踢了
Old people police just got they asses kicked.
请坐,法尔肯小姐
Have a seat, Miss Falcone.
我有念对吗?
Did I say it correctly?
有
You did.
我们感谢你们这么认真 看待这件事,但…
We appreciate you taking this so seriously,
已经错过协议时间了
but the time to carve out a deal has passed you by.
这件事要上法♥院♥了
This is going to trial.
根据合约
Well, this will go before an arbitration committee,
这会先交由仲裁委员会处理
according to the contract.
但在那之前
But before that,
我们会终止所有对你们客户的保单
we will terminate all of our policies with your client
并停止支付 每年1400万美元的保费
and cease the $14 million in annual premiums we pay,
接着我们会申请破产保护
then we will file for bankruptcy protection,
而你们会排在最后
where you will stand at the back of the line
因为你们并没有实质损失
because you have no real damages.
我们遭受损失,而你们支付了理赔
We suffered a loss, and you paid a claim,
这是按照法律义务
as you were legally bound to do.
我们必须照合约钻井,这跟理赔无关
The fact that we have to drill as stipulated is irrelevant.
或者我们把公♥司♥卖♥♥给响尾蛇 或是埃克森或是…
Or we sell the company to a Diamondback, or XTO or...
上帝保佑,英国石油或雪佛龙
God help you... BP or Chevron,
他们会把这种无理理赔 塞进你们的屁♥股♥里
and they shove this bullshit claim so far up your ass
连传票上的墨水都能尝到
you can taste the ink on the summons.
我猜你们知道原本的负责人已经过世
I assume you know the principal is deceased.
新负责人对保单要求一无所知
The new principal had no knowledge of this requirement of the policy,
不知道钻井平台有保险理赔
nor did she know of an insurance claim on the rig,
甚至连钻油机也都不懂
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表