剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
所有银行总裁都在里面
The president of every bank, they're in that room.
你得让他们觉得你够强、够狠
So go in there and convince them that you're strong.
《石油天王》前情提要
我是这区最大的独♥立♥产油商
I'm the largest independent oil producer in the region.
我跟蒙蒂唯一的差别是我更狠
The only difference between me and Monty is I'm meaner.
低估我,就会被我收♥购♥
Underestimating me is how I buy you out.
你知道大家都在虎视眈眈吧
I'm assuming you know the sharks are circling.
对,而且一点都不低调
Yeah, and they leave a pretty big wake.
每天五百桶 ,一年1000万元
500 barrels a day, $10 million dollars a year.
全是我们的
And it's ours.
这就是你的梦想?
This is the dream?
这都是为了你
I did it for you.
看起来你有优先保送
Seems like you've been given priority walk-on status
啦啦队的资格
with the cheerleading corps.
我被录取了?
I got in?
你可是石油公♥司♥的总裁
You are president of an oil company.
总该有总裁的样子吧
It's time you start living like it.
我们现在搭私人飞机 还不像总裁吗?
We're on a fucking Gulfstream. I am living it.
多萝西去世了,T.L.
Dorothy passed, T.L.
她去了更好的地方 你们总有一天会再见的
She's in a better place. I'm sure you'll see her again.
要是我见到她,就代表我也下地狱了
If I do, that means I'm in hell, too.
是谁死了?
Who died?
我妈
My mother.
快到了吧 对
Should be getting close. Yup.
我们快接近目标结构了!
We're approaching target formation!
压力现在真的上来了
Pressure's really running now.
小子,你的油井在冒油了
Buddy, your well's kicking.
你是猜的,还是很确定? 仪表不会骗人的,小子
You think it or you know it? Gauges don't lie, buddy.
得关闭油井,启动防喷器!
Got to shut the well and activate the BOP.
我知道了!
I got it!
油井要喷了!
She's gonna blow!
我不是地质学家
I'm no geologist,
但我会说这是个钻油的好地方
but I'd say that's a pretty good place to drill.
对,看起来就是那副模样,对吧?
Yeah, she's got that look about her, don't she?
我是库柏诺里斯,请留言
This is Cooper Norris. Please leave me a message.
我会回电
I'll get back to you.
我打了好几个小时电♥话♥给你
I have been calling you for hours.
怎么回事?
What happened?
油井喷了
Well blew.
有受伤吗?
Are you hurt?
不能这样
I can't.
你得接电♥话♥
I need you to answer when I call.
上次有人没接电♥话♥ 就是因为他们出事了
Last time someone didn't answer is 'cause they were already gone.
你得向我保证
You have to give me that.
抱歉,我手♥机♥没电了
Sorry. My phone died.
你为什么在哭?
Why are you crying?
每一座油井都在冒油
Every well hit.
每一座
Every one.
那不可能,不会每座井都会有油
That doesn't happen. Every well don't hit.
梦想不断成真
The dream that keeps coming true.
反倒让你难过?
That makes you sad?
比较像是害怕
Scared, more like it.
害怕,怎么会?
Scared how?
我现在到底要做什么?
What the hell do I do now?
现在来说,把那件脏衣服 脱掉,然后扔了
Well, right now, you're gonna take all that shit off and throw it away.
接着去后院,用水管冲一冲
Then you're gonna go in the backyard and wash off with the garden hose
因为你不能这副样子 走进我的淋浴间
'cause you ain't getting in my shower like that.
我去拿肥皂给你
I'm gonna go get you some soap.
拿洗碗精
Um, get dish soap.
沐浴乳洗不掉的
Bodywash won't cut it.
你以为我以前没干过这种事?
You think I haven't done this before?
后院见
I'll meet you out back.
这是我唯一一双工作靴
These are my only work boots.
你现在是有钱人了
You're a rich guy now.
买♥♥得起新靴子
You can afford new boots.
我们不能再这样下去
I don't think we should do this anymore.
我以为我连你也失去了
I thought I lost you, too.
四个小时…
For four hours,
恐慌在我体内翻腾
with a panic burning through me like acid.
我想那代表,我是真的爱你
I guess that means I do love you.
但感觉我最后还是会失去你
But it looks like I lost you after all.
我不想买♥♥新房♥子
I don't want to shop for a new house.
我喜欢这间
I like this one.
而我老公因此而亡
My husband died for it.
我希望我儿子能了解他奶奶 他的亲戚
I want my son to know his abuelita, his cousins.
我在这里有朋友
I have friends here.
我不想换朋友圈
I don't want to trade them for new ones.
我很开心你能梦想成真
I'm so glad your dream came true.
真的
I really am.
但变有钱不是我的梦想
But being rich isn't my dream.
是你的
It's yours.
嘿,别加香肠进去
Hey, don't put no sausage in it.
毕尔,我刚说什么?
Bior, what did I say?
这里看起来像餐厅吗? 我才不要吃那个猪肉
Does this look like a restaurant to you? I don't eat no fucking swine.
那就不要吃 配料是谁付钱的?
Then don't eat it. Who paid for the mix?
锅子是谁买♥♥的?
Who paid for the pan?
这不是猪肉
It ain't swine. It's venison.
是鹿肉
What? Deer meat.
什么? 鹿的肉
Deer meat.
绝对不要,我才不要吃那东西
Yeah, hell no. I ain't eating that shit.
你吃牛排吗?
You eat steak?
吃呀 鸡肉呢?
Yeah. Chicken?
那些我都吃
I eat all that.
我只是不吃那些在自己屎堆 打滚的动物
I just don't eat animals that roll in they own shit.
更绝对不吃那些被你杀死
And I damn sure don't eat no animal you shot
然后丢在你那台该死皮卡车 车斗里的动物
and threw in the bed of your motherfucking pickup.
你在煮什么? 早餐卷饼
What you making? Breakfast burritos.
用鹿肉,这些家伙还以为 我们住在大草原
With deer meat. These fools thinking we living out on the prairie.
五英里外就有一家麦当劳
There's a McDonald's five miles from here.
噢,那种垃圾有毒 但鹿肉是天然有机的
Oh, that shit's poison. But venison is about as organic as it gets.
没有化学成分,没有杀虫剂
No chemicals, no pesticides.
是真正干净的食物
That's clean fuel right there.
好啦,把这份弄成外带
All right, make this shit to-go.
我们要开好长一段路 没错
We got a long drive. You bet.
还有你,动作快一点,换好衣服
And you, you hurry your ass up and get dressed.
我们得去得来速 你知道吗?
We need to hit a drive-through on the way. You know what?
杰瑞尔那份给我 那个爱抱怨的混♥蛋♥才不会吃
Give me Jorrell's. That whiny motherfucker ain't gonna eat his.
我们在卡车那等你,别胡闹了
We'll meet you in the truck, and don't fuck around.
去麦当劳 随便啦
McDonald's. Yeah, all right.
听到了,你快一点
I got you. Hurry your ass up.
慢一点,老兄
Hey. Hold up, man.
快呀,动作快
Come on, move your ass.
嘿
Hey.
汤米
Tommy.
你今天是在郊狼场工作?
You working the coyote field today?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
巴洛兄弟的公♥司♥已经破产了
That Barlow Brothers outfit bankrupted.
他们租的那块就在我们的旁边
Their lease, right beside ours,
可以用六折买♥♥下
could be bought for 60 cents on the dollar,
所以我想派人去那边看看
so I want to get some eyes out there on it,
看我们接手这块地 需要做些什么
see how much work it'd be for us to take it over.
你知道那些抽油机肯定是用 比达隆线固定
You know those pumpjacks gonna be held together with bailing wire.
对啊,所以才只要六折 就能买♥♥下来,老板
Yeah, that's why it's 60 cents on the dollar, Boss.
对
Yeah.
总之,我会叫戴尔跟你一起去
Anyhow, I'm gonna have, uh, Dale out there with you,
仔细检查每个角落,明白吗?
so look under every rock, all right?
好吧,你要去那边吗?
All right. You heading out that way?
没有,我要往北开 要安排一场葬礼
No, I'm driving up north. Gonna plan a funeral.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
如果你见过她就不会这么说了
Well, that's 'cause you never met her.
晚点见
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表