剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
Oh... Shit.
撑住,贾雷尔!
Hang tight, Jerrell.
我闻到了!
I smell it!
又起风了!
Wind's turning!
我闻到了!
Hey, I smell it.
我他妈闻到了!
I fucking smell it!
天啊,时间要到了,老板!
My alarm. Fuck. Hey, my alarm, Boss!
憋气!我要过去了! 快憋气!
Hold your breath! Do it. Do it.
靠!动作快点,戴尔!
I'm coming! Fuck. Go, hurry up, Dale!
快去救他!
Go get him!
我去救他
I got him.
靠! 拿去!
Fuck! Here.
嘿!
Hey, hey.
戴上这个!
You got to put this on.
快点!快点!戴上!
You got-you got to put this on!
快一点,戴尔!
Hurry up, Dale.
好,深呼吸…
There you go. Just breathe...
该死,靠
Oh, shit. Oh, fuck.
快吐出来,小子
Get it out. Get it out, buddy.
你在哪,混♥蛋♥?
Where are you, you fucker?
靠!
Fuck!
嘿!在这里!
Hey! Over here!
放下吊带!
Send the harness. Not the basket?
不用吊篮吗? 不用,用吊带!
Not the basket? No, the harness.
你不能下去!
You can't go down there.
没事了,兄弟
Gonna get you out, buddy.
我们要离开这了
We gonna get you out of here.
我们要回家了
We going home.
我的防护衣破了!
I tore my suit! I tore my suit!
硫化氢不会经过皮肤吸收!
H2S doesn't absorb through the skin.
我没事吗? 暂时没事,但撑不了多久!
I'm okay? Right now you are, but not for long.
你们快离开! 到米德兰综合医院会合!
You guys better get the hell out. Meet us at Midland General.
嘿,你跟我们走,带他上直升机!
Hey, you're with us. Bring him to the chopper.
快走,带上他一起!
Let's go. Bring him with us.
这工作真♥他♥妈♥烂透了
This fucking job, man.
我还有家要养
I got a fucking family.
我不想遇到这种事!
I don't need this shit!
老板,专心开车!
Boss, eyes on the road.
要是在这鬼地方撞了,我们全完蛋!
This is no place to crash a fucking truck.
我还有家人,天哪
I got a family, man. We all got families.
我们都有家人
We all got families.
我也想再见到我家人,开慢一点!
And I'd like to see mine again. Slow down.
妈的
Fucking shit.
嘿 嘿,你在哪?
Hey. Hey, where are you?
在租地这边,准备钻第七口井
At the lease, setting drill well seven.
不行,听好了!别再钻任何一口井!
No, don't you drill another fucking thing, you hear me?
爸,我现在赌的是庄家的钱
Dad, I'm playing on the house's money now.
不对,你是在跟魔鬼赌命
No, you're playing with the devil's money.
你不认识这家伙
You don't know this guy.
就该死的这一次,拜托你听我说
So for once in your fucking life, just please listen to me.
我正在听 不要在电♥话♥里讲
I'm listening. Not on the phone.
我们面对面谈
We'll talk in person.
我明天会开车去潘汉德尔
We're driving up to Panhandle tomorrow.
带套西装 我又没西装
Bring a suit. I don't have a suit.
那就带件外套
Well, bring a jacket.
我得挂了
Hey, I got to go.
在我们谈过之前,不准再钻 任何一口井,听到没?
But don't you drill a fucking thing till we talk, all right?
好啦
All right.
嘿,宝贝 嗨,爹地,你在干嘛?
Hey, baby. Hi, Daddy. What you doing?
开车,准备迎接下一场灾难
Driving to my next calamity.
找房♥子找得怎么样?
How's house hunting? Did y'all find anything?
她不是找房♥子,是在看♥房♥♥子
She's not house hunting. She's house looking.
我看她很认真在找
I'm pretty sure she's hunting.
妈妈出手,不会空手而回
When Mama hunts, she don't come home empty-handed.
这次我把银弹都藏好了 她只能空手归来
Well, I have all the bullets, so she's empty-handed this time.
你们今晚要外宿吗?
Are y'all spending the night?
没有,宝贝,我们得回家
No, babe, we got to come home.
明天是你奶奶的丧礼
We got your grandma's funeral tomorrow.
我一定要去吗?
Do I have to go?
我根本没见过她
I never even met her.
那就去陪你爷爷
Well, come support your grandpa.
我也不认识他啊
I don't know him, either.
那去陪我,可以了吧?
Well, come support me. How's that?
库柏会去吗? 会
Is Cooper coming? Yeah.
爸,他好恶,闻起来像热狗
Dad, he's so gross. He smells like hot dogs.
宝贝,别这样
Hon-Honey, please.
我好无聊
I'm so bored.
打给你妈,她现在闲得要命
Well, call your mama. She has absolutely nothing else to do.
好
Okay.
我爱你 爱你,宝贝
I love you. Love you, baby.
很好
Good.
这该死的一天还有十个小时
Ten more hours left in this fucking day.
她们在会议室等你 好,谢了,莫妮卡
They're in the conference room. Okay. Thank you, Monica.
好
Yeah.
好吧,说来听听
Okay. Let me have it.
有点复杂
It's pretty complicated.
那就讲重点
Well, give me the abridged version.
重点就是这个
Well, the abridged version is this.
我现在总算知道蒙蒂 为什么那么焦虑了
I now know why Monty was so stressed.
为什么?
Well, why was that? The company has no money.
公♥司♥没钱
The company has no money.
怎么会没钱?
Why would it have no money?
M-TEX被拆成好几个有限公♥司♥
M-TEX is broken into various LLCs...
有M-TEX勘探 还有M-TEX石油公♥司♥
M-TEX Exploration, M-TEX Oil Services,
以及M-TEX土地信托
M-TEX Land Trust,
那个信托名下有所有的不动产
which holds all real estate,
受益人是葛蕾西跟黛西米勒
with Gracie and Daisy Miller as beneficiaries,
现在卡米是运行人
and Cami now executor.
理论上,所有收入都汇进一个 名为〝M米勒控股〞的帐户
But all revenue is paid into an M. Miller holdco, theoretically,
再从那拨款给各家有限公♥司♥
with money flowing down to the various LLCs
支付薪水、租金、开采费用
to cover payroll, leases, exploration expenses.
理论上?
Theoretically?
没任何一毛从那间控股公♥司♥流出
No money flows from the holdco to the LLCs.
所有公♥司♥的支出,全是靠贷款在撑
All LLC payables come from lines of credit
来自高盛、大通、AG信贷 阿马里洛国家银行、平博银行
at Goldman, Chase, AgTrust, Amarillo National, Pinnacle Bank.
我们越调查,就发现越多贷款
The more we dig, the more loans we find.
完全搞不懂他到底怎么还的
We just can't figure out how he's paying the loans.
那卡米,打给亚伦啊
Well, Cami, just call Alan.
打给亚伦问清楚 我一直在打
Call Alan and ask him. I-I've been calling him.
这多半是避税手法
Most likely, this is a strategy to limit tax liability,
但眼前的问题是,我们查到的帐户里
but the immediate problem is the funds don't exist in any of the accounts we've found
根本没钱启动海外钻井计划
to initiate the offshore drilling.
甚至连一般开采都不够
Or any drilling, for that matter.
所有信用额度都用掉八、九♥成♥
And all these lines of credit are maxed between 80 and 90%.
房♥子有高额抵押贷款 其次,连飞机也有借款
There's a large mortgage on the home and a second, a note on the plane.
我们推测,蒙蒂每次想做 大型并购或投资
Our best guess is when Monty planned a large acquisition or venture,
就会先还掉那些信用贷款 再用这些公♥司♥拨款操作
he paid down the lines of credit and used the LLCs to fund.
好,那我们现在要找什么? 找出那个用来还贷的帐户
Okay, so what are we looking for? The account that pays the loans.
好,好吧
Okay, fine.
我去找到亚伦,让他告诉我们 是哪个帐户
I find Alan, he tells us where this account is and then
然后就能整理这团乱了
we clean up the whole mess. I don't think
我不认为有那么简单
it's gonna be as simple as that.
控股公♥司♥是C型股份有限公♥司♥
The holdco is a C Corp.
蒙蒂是唯一股东
Monty was the only shareholder.
那代表得进行遗产认证
That means it goes through probate.
当法官看到这堆东西
When a judge sees this, he's gonna drop this entire mess
一定会直接交给国税局审计
in front of an auditor at the IRS.
好吧,今天是星期五,在沃思堡
Okay, it's a Friday in Fort Worth.
像亚伦汤玛斯这种人 下班会去哪喝酒?
Where would a guy like Alan Thomas happy hour?
牧牛人俱乐部
Cattlemen's Club.
蒙蒂有会员吗? 公♥司♥有
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表