剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
(开曼群岛 牙买♥♥加 百慕大群岛)
CAYMAN ISLANDS - JAMAICA BERMUDA
(科尔)
快进来
Come in.
在这儿待着
Stay here.
她跑了 - 光希 等等 我只是想和你聊两句
She's on the move. - Mitsuki! Wait! I just wanna talk!
看在上帝的份上 把她活着带回来
For God's sake, take her alive.
拦住她
Stop her!
追上去
Let's go!
她在那边
She's here.
谁看见目标了
Who's got contact?
去找她
Let's find her!
(SQ小队长:抓住她没有 )
(抓住了)
(我们去找宇宙海洋 就在下面)
我们去找宇宙海洋
Let's find that cosmic ocean.
妙招啊
Nice touch.
利用我讲过的毗湿奴的故事 引我前往一个秘密神庙会面地点
Using my story about Vishnu to guide me to a secret temple rendezvous.
不过话说回来 破译密♥码♥曾经是我们的拿手好戏
Then again, breaking codes was always our thing.
后来却变成了彻底击垮我的途径
Until it became breaking me.
WDC为什么要找我
Why is the WDC coming for me?
你确实是不辞而别
Well, you did leave without saying goodbye.
我只想一个人静静
I just want to be left alone.
离外星人和人类越远越好
As far from aliens and humans as I can get.
那我给你一个忠告
Then a word of advice.
下次尽量别再入侵全球联盟政♥府♥的
Next time, try not hacking into the top secret military database
绝密军事数据库了
of the world's governing coalition.
跟我走吧
Come with me,
不然下次来找你的人可不会这么客气了
or the next people who show up won't ask.
我会尽量保持对你以礼相待
I'll make sure it stays civil.
以礼相待 像上次那样
Civil? Like the last time?
我知道你是什么样的人
I knew what you are.
一直都知道
I always knew.
但你的所作所为
But what you did...
那我该怎么做 难道和WDC断交
What was I supposed to do? Lock the doors on the WDC?
他们拥有亚马逊计划
The Amazon Project was theirs.
你本可以保护我 维护我的
You could have protected me. Defended me!
我才刚恢复意识 他们就闯进来强行接管了
I'd barely regained consciousness when they stomped in to take over!
你也没帮我什么啊 “它们在我脑中 我能感觉到它们”
And you didn't exactly help me. "They're in my mind. I can feel them."
所以你把我交出去了
So you handed me over?
换取了什么利益
For what?
几艘外星飞船的开采权
Mining rights to a few alien ships?
你自以为了解我是什么人
You think you know what I am?
行
Fine.
但我不知道你是什么玩意
But I have no idea what you are,
也不知道在接触蜂群思维之后 你变成了什么玩意
what you became after all that contact with the hive mind.
过去如此 现在也如此
Not now and not then.
如果连我都有这种感觉
And if I felt that way,
你还能怪他们吗
can you blame them?
WDC的职责是保护人类免受外星人侵害
It's the WDC's job to keep humanity safe from aliens,
而就当前的医学而言
and as far as medical science was concerned,
你的大脑看起来就像个地道的外星人
your brain looked pretty damned alien.
那干吗不拿我做实验
So why not experiment on me?
折磨我 - 能了解如何赢得战争的话 我会的
Torture me? - If it offered an insight to win the war.
霍兰德的那些手术刀和针头 最后赢得战争了吗
Did all of Hollander's scalpels and needles win the war?
他们从我身上到底了解了什么重要信息
What did they learn from me that was so important?
光希 你没事吧
Mitsuki? Are you all right?
我不是唯一一个和另一边接触过的人
I wasn't the only one who had contact with the other side.
你说得对 我也接触过
You're right. I did.
我去到了另一边
I went to the other side.
看到了宇宙海洋
I saw the cosmic ocean.
而我居然能毫发无伤地醒来
And somehow woke up with my mind intact.
不像你 我回来时一无所获
Unlike you, I came back with nothing.
你确定它对你没影响
Are you sure it didn't do something to you too?
也许他们应该把你的脑袋切开
Maybe they should cut your head open,
看看里面有什么
see what's inside.
你没事吧 嘿 光希
You all right? Hey, Mitsuki.
光希...光...
Mitsuki, Mitsuki, Mits...
嘿 醒醒 光希
Hey. Wake up! Mitsuki.
光希...
Mitsuki. Mitsuki!
你这样有多久了
How long have you had these?
发作频率
How often?
我能帮你
I can help you.
你想帮我
You wanna help?
那就离我远点
Stay the fuck away from me.
你找到大和了吗 她在哪
Did you find Yamato? Where is she?
人间蒸发了 我也一样
In the fucking wind, and so am I.
我是你搭档 里根 不是任你使唤的小弟
I'm your partner, Regan, not your errand boy.
你这么想找到她 那就自己去找啊
You want her so bad, you find her.
如果你从我这里收回那些飞船
Oh, and if you take those ships away from me,
那我就亲手炸了它们
I'll fucking blow them up myself.
你该承认你的方法失败了
This is the part where you admit your way failed.
值得一试
It was worth a try.
杰克 要先用小刀 再上电锯
Knives before chainsaws, Jack.
我们是站在同一边的 里根
We're on the same side here, Regan.
问题是她站哪边
It's her side that's in question.
(地球 前日本 三重县)
打得很准 凯德
Nice shot, Kaede.
把它拴上 用无线电叫直升机来接我们
Bolt it and radio the chopper for pickup.
我们得弄清楚它们为何会那样聚集在一起
We need to figure out why they are clustering like that.
喂 - 田村特工
Yes? - Agent Tamura.
我知道我派你去抓新样本
I know I sent you to capture new specimens,
但你有没有兴趣去抓捕 更配得上你本事的目标
but how'd you like to hunt something a little more worthy of your talents?
(威胁级别高 警报)
我得离开了
I have to go away.
但我想谢谢你
But I wanted to thank you--
沙耶香
Sayaka.
离我们远点
Stay away from us.
(地球 前日本 金泽)
光希
Mitsuki!
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
梅
Ume...
快请进...
Please, come in, come in.
差不多两年了
Almost two years.
我已经不抱希望能再见到你了
I'd given up hope of ever seeing you again.
抱歉我突然离开
I'm sorry I left so abruptly.
当时有恶魔在追你
There were demons chasing you.
我收留你时...
I knew that...
就知道了
when you came to me, and I took you in.
我不在乎你为什么离开
I don't care why you left.
我想知道你为什么回来
The question is, why did you return?
你最近见过健司吗
Have you seen Kenji lately?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
他是两天前来的
He showed up two days ago...
几乎站不起来
Barely able to stand.
健司 你出什么事了
What happened to you, Kenji?
它回来了
It came back.
那个声音
The sound...
你听到了 - 感觉到了
You heard it? - Felt it.
在我脑中
In my head.
什么时候开始的
When did it start?
他回来的那天
The day he came back,
那个美国人
the American...
科尔
Cole.
母舰坠落时 我以为自己
I thought I was rid of it all
已经摆脱了这一切
when the Mothership went down.
我脑子里的那些幻象和声音
The visions, voices in my head.
然后
Then...
外星人就被发现了
the aliens were found.
外星人
Aliens?
猎杀者
Hunter-killers.
一支采矿队发现了它们
A mining crew found them,
它们焦躁不安 被困在一个洞穴中
trapped in a cavern, agitated...
它们被释放后 我去找它们
After they were freed, I went to find them.
我感觉到了一种拉力
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表