剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
(两年前)
我觉得你该跟我交代一些细节了
I think you owe me some details.
他说他很开心 你是怎么说的
He said he had a nice time, and what did you say?
他...安琪
He's... Angie.
玛丽琳 我是说 如果他现实中...
Marilyn! I mean, if he is as fine in real life
也跟照片里一样帅的话
as he looked in those pictures...
他...人挺好的 很不错
Well, he... he's nice. He's very nice.
那你会打给这个很不错的男人 约第二次约会吗
So you'll call this very nice man for a second date?
行了 我们讨论过这个问题
Okay, we discussed this.
我要按自己的方式做 慢慢来
I'm doing things my way. Slowly.
你这不是慢慢来 根本是原地不动
There's slow and then there's asleep.
我爱你 姐姐 但你的方式不太行
I love you, Big Sis, but your way isn't exactly working.
(轮流停电仍在继续)
这看起来不像你的实习申请表啊
That does not look like the application for your internship.
申请的截止日期是月底 不用急
That's because it's not due until the end of the month.
我们家每个人做事都慢吞吞的
Everybody's taking their sweet time in this family.
玛丽琳 你就算再找十年
Marilyn, you can keep looking for the next 10 years,
也找不到另一个罗纳德那样的人
you are not gonna find another Ronald.
他不希望你浑浑噩噩
He didn't want you to stop living.
他希望你能有充实 圆♥满♥的人生
He wanted you to have a big, full life.
该有的我都有了
Got everything I need.
工作 你 兰斯顿
Work, you, Langston.
对 好吧 但有些东西我们给不了你
Yeah, okay. But there's some things that we can't give you.
是吗 什么东西
Yeah? What is that?
比如 陪伴...
Like, companionship...
老天 - 约会 高♥潮♥
Lord... - ...dates, orgasms.
妈 你够了
Ma. Seriously?
好了 我要挂了
Okay. I'm saying goodbye.
拜...爱你 - 拜
Bye. Bye. Love you. - Bye.
玛丽琳
Marilyn?
取回来了 - 天啊 你真是天使
I got it. - Oh, my God, you're an angel.
贝卡的爵士乐队演出晚上7点开始
Becca's jazz band recital starts at 7:00 p.m.,
我让他们今天晚些时候送花过去
I got the flower delivery coming later today.
你能不能帮我弄副耳塞
Couldn't rustle up some earplugs, could you?
别这样 苏丝会把我们俩都杀了
Come on, Suze would kill us both.
例会上 我们达成了 汽车和房♥屋保险的目标
The check-in meeting, we hit our targets, auto and home,
但人寿保险这部分有点滞后
kind of lagged in life policies.
我们得多给那几位业务员施加压力 另外 今天是哈基姆的生日
We're gonna have to push those writers. And it is Hakeem's birthday today.
知道了 - 我准备了张贺卡 让大家都签了名
Oh. - I got a card and everyone signed it.
所以 我仔细核算了下数据 我们上个季度表现欠佳
So I crunched the numbers and we lagged last quarter.
你们要提醒客户 “买♥♥人寿保险永远不嫌早
Remind your clients it's never too early to take out a life policy
别等到为时已晚才后悔”
and they don't wanna wait until it's too late.
好吗 - 好的
All right? - Right.
很好
Good.
最后同样重要的一件事是 哈基姆
And last but not least, Hakeem.
好贴心 - 祝你生日快乐
Aw. - Happy birthday to you
一起唱 - 祝你生日快乐
Come on. - Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 哈基姆
Happy birthday, dear Hakeem
祝你...
Happy...
奇怪 - 是断路器的问题
Weird. - It was the circuit breaker.
这周末有个人来检查过
The guy came to check it this weekend.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
有人能上网吗
Can anyone get online?
我还有信♥号♥♥
I've still got service.
我刚看到有消息说这是一次恐怖袭击
I just saw something that said it's a terrorist attack.
不...这还不能确定
No... We don't know that.
他们正在设立疏散点 通过广播通知大家
They're setting up evacuation sites. Broadcasting them over the radio.
好的
Okay.
好了 大家都回家吧
Okay, everybody go home.
找个疏散点
Find an evacuation site.
稍等 - 玛丽琳 你没事 真是谢天谢地
One second. - Marilyn, thank God you're okay.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
等等...我一直在试图...
Wait, wait, wait, wait. I've been trying forever...
格雷格
Greg?
格雷格
Greg.
我在你家等你
I'll meet you at your place.
我会帮你处理事情 - 好
I'll handle things. - Okay.
好的...谢谢
Okay, okay. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
玛丽琳...你还在听吗
Marilyn. Marilyn! Are you still there?
你还好吗 没人知道出什么事了
Are you okay? Nobody knows what happened.
大家都在逃离这座城市 - 冷静点
Everyone's leaving town. - Calm down.
我给你带了几条运动裤
I packed some sweat pants for you.
不知道你还想带什么
I wasn't sure what else you might want.
我该去找你 而不是让你跑来找我
I should've met you there instead of making you come here.
我当时没多想
I wasn't thinking.
你做得很好 - 如果它们还在城里呢
You're doing good. - What if they're still in the city?
如果曾袭击我们的那玩意卷土重来呢 - 安琪
What if whatever attacked us isn't done? - Angie.
如果... - 我会照顾好我们的
What if-- - I'm gonna take care of us.
我向妈妈承诺过 我会说到做到
Just like I promised Ma.
嘿
Hey.
我在查看疏散路线
I'm checking on the evacuation routes.
高速路已经不适合普通车辆通行
The highways are screwed for normal traffic.
政♥府♥接管了巴士
The government's taking over buses.
他们派了州警在清理车道
They've got state troopers clearing lanes.
好 - 九街和威尔斯街交口有个巴士站
Okay. - There's a bus depot on 9th and Wells.
九街和威尔斯街交口
9th and Wells.
等等 你干... - 玛丽琳
Wait, what are you... - Marilyn?
(格雷格)
拜托
Come on.
格雷格 - 玛丽琳
Greg. - Marilyn.
我只是想告诉你 出城最好的方式是搭巴士
I just wanted to let you know that the best way out of town is by bus.
当真 - 没事的 玛丽琳
Seriously? - Oh, it's okay, Marilyn.
我们的朋友在贝赛德 有一栋很大的湖边别♥墅♥
Our friends they have a big lake house in Bayside.
他们说...那里很安全
They... They say it's safe up there.
那里离我们不远
That's not far from us.
我们可以去那里和你会合
We can meet you there.
格雷格 - 我在...
Greg? - Yeah...
毕竟不是我们的房♥子 懂吧
It's not our house, you know?
我...是说...如果可以的话 我肯定会帮你
I-I mean... ...you know I would help if I could.
但...我得挂了
But... I gotta go now.
玛丽琳 祝好运
Good luck, Marilyn.
嘿...能不能快点
Hey. Hey, can we move things along, here?
没错 我在跟你说话 你到底有什么打算 啊
Yeah, I'm talking to you. What the hell's your plan here, huh?
该死的混♥蛋♥ - 兰斯顿
Fucking dick. - Langston.
怎么啦 我们都是这么想的
What? We were all thinking it.
我肯定是这么想的
I was definitely thinking it.
什么声音
What is that?
行动 快点
Let's move. Move!
快走 - 动起来
We gotta move. - Move!
嘿 快来 跟上
Hey! Come on! Come on!
等等 让我们上车
Wait! Let us in!
快来... - 让她先上车 玛丽琳...
Come on. Come on, come on! - Her first. First. Marilyn...
快点...
Come on, come on.
快 上来 来啊 妈妈
Come on, let's go. Come on. Ma!
妈...不要啊 妈妈
Ma! Ma, no! Ma!
妈
Ma!
不 安琪
No! Angie!
安琪 - 妈妈...
Angie! - Ma! Ma!
玛丽琳
Marilyn.
安琪
Angie.
兰斯顿
Langston.
兰斯顿
Langston!
兰斯顿
Langston!
他在这里
He's over here.
(伊利诺伊州 里文顿)
我们这是在哪
Where are we?
车没油了
We ran out of gas.
巴士司机和一些乘客往回走了
The bus driver and some of the passengers headed back,
我们其他人决定到那边边碰碰运气
the rest of us thought we'd try our luck there.
现在的情况 你女儿应对的如何
How's your daughter handling this?
伊薇 就目前的情况来说 她还算可以
Evie? As well as can be expected given everything.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表