剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
Langston.
你刚去哪了
Where were you?
跟我来
Come with me.
怎么了 - 她刚就在这儿
What is it? - She was here.
不
No.
她...刚才明明就在这儿
She... She was here.
别闹了
Stop.
那玩意刚刚就在天上 - 够了
It was in the sky. - Stop it.
我听到了她的声音
And I heard her voice.
嘿 姨妈 别说了
Hey. Auntie, stop.
我听到安琪的声音了
I heard Angie's voice.
你别说了
Stop!
你抽什么风
What the hell is wrong with you?
听着 她已经死了
Look, she's dead.
好吗 我们抛下了她 - 不是的...
All right? We left her. - No. No.
我抛下了她
I left her.
不 是我的错 我本该... - 我当时握着她的手
No, it was my fault. I should've-- - I had her hand
却松开了
and I let it slip.
好吗
Okay?
我抓住她了
I had her.
但却松了手
And I let her go.
都怪我 - 不
It is my fault. - No.
怪我
It's my fault.
不是的
It's not.
她知道不该怪你
And she knows it.
她深爱着你
She loves you so much.
姨妈...你... - 她跟我说的
Auntie... Auntie, you are... - She told me.
你这是在疯言疯语
You are talking crazy.
我没有 - 你的话很离谱
No. - You sound crazy.
是真的
It was real!
很真实
It was real.
她刚刚就在跟我说话 她提到了你
She was talking to me. She was talking to me about you.
说她有多爱你
About how much she loves you.
说希望你能过上美满的生活
And about how she wants you to live this big, beautiful life.
说想让你去读麻省理工学院
And she wants you to go to MIT,
然后 在木兰街买♥♥个房♥子
and... get a house on Magnolia...
买♥♥木兰街上的那个房♥子...麻省理工...
get that house on Magnolia... MIT...
天啊 等等... - 她...
Whoa. Wait, wait, wait. - She--
你怎么知道木兰街的房♥子
How'd you know about the house on Magnolia?
我们从没告诉过任何人
We never told anybody about that.
她跟我说的
She told me.
今天刚跟我说的
She told me today.
我小时候 我们常常...
When I was a kid we used to...
我小时候 她不用上班的时候 总会让我翘课
When I was a kid she used to let me skip school when she didn't have to work.
我们从没告诉过你 因为我们知道你会不高兴
We never told you about it because we knew that you would be upset.
我们以前常常...
We used to...
开车去那些漂亮的社区看♥房♥♥
drive around all the nice neighborhoods and look at the houses.
她会说
She'd say,
“你今天想去逛街吗 ”
"You wanna go shopping today?"
逛街 是啊
Shopping. Yeah.
有一栋房♥子她特别喜欢
There was this one house that she absolutely loved
就在木兰街上
and it was on Magnolia Avenue.
蓝色的油漆 白色的百叶窗
Blue paint, white shutters.
她一直想要一栋有百叶窗的房♥子 虽然百叶窗其实没什么用
She always wanted a house with shutters even though they were kinda useless.
这事我全忘了
I forgot all about that.
她刚还说了什么
What else did she say?
有没有看到... - 你没事吧
Did you see... - You okay?
没事 你看到那个了吗
Yeah. Did you see that?
有没有... - 嘿 好 深呼吸
Did you... - Hey. Okay, take a deep breath.
好 - 这是什么
Yeah. - What's this?
(军用即食口粮:牛肉馅饺子配肉酱)
好了 一切都会没事的
Okay, everything's gonna be okay.
嘿 这是什么
Hey, what is that?
呃
Ugh.
各位...
Everyone...
我想请大家安静片刻 悼念艾伦牧师
I'd like to take a moment of silence for Pastor Allen.
真希望他能感受到此刻的欢喜
I wish he could see the joy in this room right now.
可以吗
Can we?
好
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还想欢迎我们的新朋友维奥莱特
And I'd also like to welcome our new friend, Violet.
她更像是拯救我们于水火的守护天使
More like guardian angel saving our asses
直接在我们家门口把一整卡车军粮撞翻
by crashing a truck full of MREs on our doorstep.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
发生了什么事 你开车时睡着了还是怎么的
What happened, did you fall asleep at the wheel or something?
卡迈克尔 送上门的礼物 你就别问那么多了
Gift horse, Carmichael, don't ask why.
我...
I...
告诉大家吧
Tell them.
告诉我们什么
Tell us what?
就在维奥莱特来之前
Just before Violet came...
我在外面看到了某个东西
I saw something out there.
一个外星人
An alien.
但和其它外星人不一样
But it wasn't like the others.
它很美
It was beautiful.
美
Beautiful?
它们杀人不眨眼
I mean, they're killers.
这个外星人不同
This one was different.
它内在有很多声音
It had all these voices inside of it.
通体发光
It was luminous.
我的妹妹安琪...
My sister, Angie...
她特别爱管我 总是告诉我该做什么
she was always pushing, telling me what to do.
时时刻刻都这样
I mean she would never stop.
她这样做是出于爱我 但要把我逼疯了
It came from love, but it drove me crazy.
兰斯顿 你记得吗
Langston, you remember?
记得... - 我一直在想这个问题
Yeah. Yeah. - I kept thinking about that.
今后谁会告诉我该做什么呢
Who's gonna tell me what to do?
敦促我...
Push me to...
变得更好 做得更好
be better, do better?
我能感觉到她正一点点地离我远去
And I could feel her slipping away.
你们都懂那种感觉
You all know that feeling.
在那片田野里 有某个东西找到了我
Something found me on that field.
一种全新的存在
A new kind of being.
是外星生物 但我觉得它想让我知道 它们为何来到这里
Alien, but I think it wanted me to know why they're here.
它们是来杀我们的
To kill us.
并摧毁我们的星球
And destroy our planet.
不是的
No.
我说的是真实原因
The real reason.
它们想要送给我们的礼物
The gift they want to give us.
当它悬浮在我的上空时
When it was hovering over me,
我又听到了安琪的声音
I heard Angie again.
向我伸出手
Reaching out to me,
引导我
guiding me,
告诉我该做什么
telling me what to do.
她就在天上 - 你说什么
She's up there. - What?
我觉得它像是通道 能通往某种超越我们存在的东西
I think it's some kind of gateway to something beyond us.
通往那些我们失去的人
To everyone we've lost.
这不可能
That's impossible.
玛丽琳 知道吗
Okay, Marilyn?
你只是太想她了
You just miss her.
不是的 我做过一些调研 还有其他人
No. I did some research and there are others.
其他人也见过它们
And other people have seen them too.
一直有报告称有人失踪
There's been these reports of people just disappearing.
不是被杀了 只是消失了
Not killed, just gone.
这里不也出现过这种情况
Didn't that happen here?
就在我们来之前
Right before we showed up?
确实...有过
It... It did.
那为什么政♥府♥从来不提这事 啊
So how come the government's not talking about it, huh?
因为政♥府♥毫无作为
Because the government is fucking useless.
兰斯顿 - 我一直在黑他们的数据库
Langston. - I've been hacking their databases.
美国航♥天♥局 联邦调查局 军方...
NASA, the FBI, the military...
完全不知道这些东西是什么
they have no idea what these things are.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表