剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
'Cause I don't know how to help him.
他有什么症状
What are his symptoms?
失眠
Loss of sleep?
偏执 - 对 远不止这些
Paranoia? - Yeah, and then some.
他把我们的手♥机♥扔了
He chucked our phones,
我们在来的路上换了两次车
and we switched cars twice on the way here.
他还会做噩梦
He has nightmares too.
你担心他会自残
Are you worried about self-harm,
还是担心他会伤害周围的人
or harm to those around him?
如果你是一个抽屉柜 那可能会被他伤害
If you're a chest of drawers, maybe.
他一生气就捶墙
He gets mad, he'll beat up a wall.
还有家具
The furniture.
但他不会伤害我的 我很确定
B-But he wouldn't hurt me. I'm sure of it.
杰米拉
Jamila.
能聊聊吗
Can we talk for a second?
听着 我很抱歉 但她是医生 你显然需要帮助
Look, I'm sorry, but she's a doctor, and you clearly need help.
是 可医生帮不了我 懂吗
Yeah, well, doctors can't help me, okay?
嘿 听着 我要你待在这里 别瞎跑
Hey, look, I'm going to need you to stay put.
我们要去的地方可能会有点危险
Where we're going is probably going to be a little dangerous.
我和阿尼莎一起开车过去
I'm going to drive with Aneesha.
我们过几个小时就回来 好吗
And we'll be back in, like, a few hours, all right?
不要 去它的吧
No, sod that.
跟你说过了 我要参与此事
I told you I'm in this.
崔弗 你别想甩掉我
And you're not leaving me behind, Trev.
我必须搞清楚真♥相♥
Not until I get some answers.
听着 我没法专心做我要做的事
Look, I can't focus on what I need to focus on
如果我还要操心怎么护你安全
if I'm worried about keeping you safe.
我用不着你保护我
I don't need you to keep me safe.
我早就习惯自己照顾自己了
I've been taking care of myself a while now.
我是个成年人了 你什么时候才能明白这一点
I'm an adult. When are you going to get that through your head?
是因为昨晚的事吗
Is this about last night?
崔弗 我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you, Trev.
如果你愿意 我能帮到你
And I can help you if you would just let me.
好吧
Fine.
好吗 - 好吧
Yeah? - Yeah.
行
Okay.
很好
Good.
非常好
Good.
你会看到一切都会顺利的
It'll be good, you'll see.
我可是无价之宝 - 好吧 你说是就是
I'm invaluable. - Sure. Whatever you say.
收拾好行李 我们今晚可能不会回来了 好吗
Get your stuff, we're probably not gonna come back here tonight, all right?
好的
Okay.
我很快就好
Two minutes.
我感觉这条线索应该很有用
I've got a good feeling about this lead, you know.
我觉得如果我们...
I think if we...
崔弗 - 抱歉 这是为了你好
Trev? - Sorry. It's for your own good.
崔弗
Trev!
你不能这么做 放我出去
You can't do this. Let me out!
崔弗
Trev!
准备好了
Ready?
杰米拉
Jamila?
她决定这次不跟着去了
Decided to sit this one out.
嘿
Hey!
该死
Fuck.
(地球 大西洋 11号♥传送门基地)
呜呼
Whoo!
没人会发现的 对吧
Nobody finds out about this, right?
眨眼的功夫就能搞定了
In and out before you know it.
而且你下次度假可以去个 比这个冻死人的鬼地方好得多的地方
And you can upgrade your next vacation to somewhere better than bloody freezing.
那是谁
Who's that?
你没告诉我你会带其他人来
You didn't tell me you were bringing anybody else.
是我的助理
My assistant.
怎么 难道你以为我会不带员工旅行吗
What, you think I travel without staff?
第一次巡逻是在凌晨4点
The first patrol is at 0400.
要从门户服务器拿到需要的东西 时间会很紧
That'll be tight to get what we need from the portal servers.
这是布雷迪
This is Brady.
再巡视一遍传送门控制层...
Do one more sweep of the portal control level...
等等 - 然后我就回楼上 完毕
Wait. - ...then I'm heading back up. Over.
收到
Copy that.
你正好在下面 顺便检查一下 后面的压力调节器
While you're down there, check the pressure modulators in the back...
收到 明白 完毕
Yeah, that's clear. Over.
嘿 把那玩意儿给我 别做傻事
Hey. Give me that thing before you do something stupid.
他们别想再活捉我 绝对不会有第二次
They will not take me alive. Not again.
我会尽我所能反抗
I'll do what I have to.
听着 如果你想我们联手... - 我们没联手
Look, if you want to do this together... - We're not together.
我只是在利用你达成目的 仅此而已
I'm using you to get what I want. That's all.
我在利用他人方面经验丰富
Well, I have quite a lot of experience the other way around.
所以 被人利用一回也挺新鲜的
So, this should be refreshing.
快上来 我要发下一局牌了
Get up here quick so I can deal you in on the next hand.
你剩下的钱都拿来吧
Rest of your money.
明白
10-4.
好 安全了 我们走
Okay, we're clear. Let's go.
该死
Well, shit.
这可不是一般的周日弥撒
Not your typical Sunday mass.
对
No.
行动吧
Let's do this.
(除非杀了我 否则休想拿走我的东西)
抬起手臂
Arms up.
嘿
Hey.
你可以通行了
You're good.
看到门口那个部队文身了吗 - 看到了
You see that unit tattoo at the door? - Yeah.
那些人都是彻头彻尾的疯子 所以自己小心点
Those guys are full-blown psychos. So make sure you watch your six.
我们又要开始抓那些感应者了
We're gonna start rounding up the sensitives again.
该死 上次就该把他们全关起来
Heck, we should have locked them up the last time.
(如何识别有感应力的小孩)
我有关于他们的书 自我防卫的弹♥药♥ 应有尽有
I got books on 'em, ammo for self-protection, whatever you need.
(我的代词是:干掉外星人)
你知道WDC不会保护我们的 对吧
You know the WDC ain't gonna protect us, right?
嘿
Hey.
兄弟 这是全新的 没有序列号♥ 查不到的
Brand new, man. No numbers. Untraceable.
能完全适配碎片弹头吗
Is it fully adaptable to shard-tip?
自带一个普通弹匣 还有一个改装过的弹匣 都在这儿了
It comes with your regular magazine and your adapted magazine right here.
不错
Nice.
我在沧溟的帖子里看到过这个地方
I saw this place on an Infinitas thread.
是的
Yeah, sure.
如果被近身 你还可以装刺刀
There's a bayonet mount too if anything gets too close.
谢了
Thanks.
它能直接刺杀猎杀者 瞬间切断它们的神经链
It latches on to your hunter-killer, and instant neural cut-off.
没有蜂巢指令 外星人会听命于你
They can't get no signal from the hive and you got yourself a tame alien.
这可是厉害玩意
That there's the real deal.
你是沧溟的人
You with Infinitas?
这与你有关吗
What's it to you?
我跟你一样
Same as you.
我受够了WDC对我们隐瞒真♥相♥
I'm tired of the WDC not giving us the truth.
听我说
Listen...
要是我有消息想透露
if I have information to share,
你知道这儿有谁能聊聊吗
do you know if there's someone here I can talk to?
(准备好应对它们归来)
把帽子摘掉
Take off your hat.
我让你把帽子和墨镜摘了
I said take off your hat. And glasses.
去你的 老兄
Fuck you, man.
科尔 崔凡特科尔
Cole? Trevante Cole?
该死 是崔凡特科尔 天啊
Fuck. That's Trevante Cole, man.
他来这里做什么
The hell's he doing here?
不可能 - 没错 就是他
No way. - Yeah, that's him!
我认识一个人 他去过那个传送门基地 我觉得沧溟肯定会想...
I met someone who visited the portal base. I think Infinitas would love--
是谁放那人进来的
Who the fuck let that guy in here?
老兄 你有什么毛病 来这儿干什么
What the hell's wrong with you, man? What you doing here?
这里可能有个该死的外星人 - 他是WDC的人
Could be a damn alien in here. - He's WDC!
两年 - 嘿 形象代表
Two years? - Hey, poster boy!
嘿
Hey!
给我退后
Back the fuck up!
他是该死的WDC的人 - 背叛自己族类的混♥蛋♥
He's fucking WDC! - Goddamn traitor to your species.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表