剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
食物来源…它们正在扩散
Food sources… they're spreading.
我们想知道 为什么你们的种族与我们发生冲突
We wish to know why your species is in conflict with us.
地球是我们的家园
This planet is our home,
而你们却想毁掉它
and you're trying to destroy it.
我们不理解
We don't understand.
你们不是来摧毁我们的世界
You're not here to destroy our world.
而是来改变它的
You're here to transform it.
是来这里生活的
To live in it.
这就对了
That's right.
带我进去
Lead me in.
你到底在哪儿
Where the hell are you?
精神攻击
The mental attack.
你要造成山洞塌方了
You're going to cause a cave in.
停止攻击
Stop!
对我没用
It won't work on me.
你会让我们都被活埋的 快停下
You'll bury us both! Stop!
《全面入侵》
第三季第八集
我的步♥枪♥
My rifle.
仍然完好无损
Still intact.
继续移♥动♥
Keep moving.
继续移♥动♥啊
Keep moving.
不
No,
我想帮你
I want to help you.
“帮助” 没错
"Help." Yes, exactly.
我懂你的语言 算你走运
You are lucky I understand your language.
如果你帮我
If you help me…
那我也会帮你的
I'll help you.
这就是所谓的团队合作啊
So much for teamwork.
“家”
"Home."
你说的是这个词吧
That's what you said, right?
很适合我
Works for me.
你可不能因失血过多死了
Don't bleed out yet.
要先告诉我怎么进去
You've got to show me the way in first.
还很新
Still fresh.
也就刚过了一两天而已
Only here a day or two.
你不是因为坠机死的
It wasn't the crash that killed you.
而是因为空气
It was the air.
只不过一两天…
Only a day or two…
谢谢
Thank you.
不要谢她
Don't thank her.
她试图杀死上帝
She tried to kill God.
但上帝只说了一个词 然后…
But God said the word and…
砰 报应就来了
Boom. Retribution.
你是他们的人
You're one of them.
沧溟
Infinitas.
我们
Us.
它们
Them.
很快 这些都将消失
Soon all that's gonna fall away.
我们将合为一体
We'll be one…
但不包括你
but not you.
蟒蛇结
Constrictor knots.
对我们这样的猎人来说是好事 但对你这种猎物来说可就不妙了
Good for hunters like us. Bad for prey like you.
你氧气吸得够多了
Enough oxygen.
兄弟 氧气省着点用 为迎接将到来的事做准备
Save that for what's coming, brother.
天啊
Oh, my.
多么特别的一天啊
What a special day.
你穿的装备
Your gear.
是WDC的 但你不是
That's WDC, but you're not.
你孤身一人来这里 说明你除了自己谁也不信任
And you came here alone, which means you trust no one but yourself.
典型的人类啊
How human.
还有呢
There's more.
她随身带了一颗炸♥弹♥
She brought a bomb.
她就是我们被告知会出现的人
She's the one we were told would come.
那个会一刀刺入我们救赎者心脏的人
To stab our Redeemers in the heart.
那个会毁掉我们最后救赎希望的人
Destroy our last chance at salvation.
你的肉身今天就会死去
Your body dies today.
但你还有机会拯救你的灵魂
But there's a chance to save your soul.
告诉我们你小队其他成员的位置
Tell us where the rest of your unit is.
他们在哪儿 有什么计划
Their location, their plans.
那你就能死得痛快一些
And you will go quickly.
心里也能安宁 因为你已经尽力去争取
Serene in the knowledge you did everything you could
我们救赎者的宽恕了
to earn the mercy of our Redeemers.
你也可以保持沉默 面对它们的愤怒
Or stay silent and face their wrath.
你自己选吧
Make your choice.
为什么他可以呼吸
Why does he get to breathe?
卡迈克尔是最早的信徒之一
Carmichael is one of the first believers.
他近距离看到过外星人
He's seen the aliens up close.
知道它们的行事方式
Knows their ways.
我们需要他头脑清醒
We need his mind clear.
而你们其他人就慢慢死去吗
While the rest of you slowly die?
你们小队的位置
Your unit's location.
快说
Now.
那你就去死吧
So be it.
别碰我 放开…
No. Let go…
我们发现这些外星人时 它们就这样
We found these aliens like this.
母亲在召唤
The Mother is calling,
让它们像其他同类一样出去 释放孢子 改变空气
telling them to go out like the others and lay spores to change the air.
但这些墙太滑 根本爬不上去
But the walls are too slick to climb.
与母亲断联让它们变得躁动不安
Disconnect has made them agitated,
你很快就会亲眼看到
which you'll see soon enough.
卡迈克尔
Carmichael.
把她带到我的小屋
Bring her to my cabin.
你们都出去吧
Leave us.
康拉德 她都被绑住了
She's tied, Konrad.
她还能怎么样 用头撞死我吗
What's she going to do, headbutt me to death?
他不喜欢你
He doesn't like you.
在我们的救赎者眼中 我们都是一体的
We're all one in the eyes of our Redeemers.
(莫妮卡)
你是谁
Who are you?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
“在我们的救赎者眼中 我们都是一体的”
"We're all one in the eyes of our Redeemers."
为什么外星人没有伤害你
Why didn't the aliens hurt you?
你对它们了解多少
What do you know about them?
我还以为你是专家呢
I thought you were the expert.
也许它们在你身上看到了什么
Maybe they see something in you.
是你不想在自己身上看到的东西
Something you don't want to see in yourself.
你看起来很温暖
You look warm.
你知道为什么 对吧
You know why that is, don't you?
是因为母亲
It's the Mother.
你能感觉到她
You can feel her.
是的 融化积雪
Yes. Melting the snow.
她正在温暖我们周围的一切
She's warming everything around us.
你见过那些特别的存在了吗
Have you seen the special ones yet?
那些“园丁”
The gardeners?
正在孕育一个新世界
Growing a new world.
这是一个崭新的开始
It's a fresh start.
你怎么能不感到敬畏
How can you not be in awe?
因为它们的新世界正在杀死我
Because their new world is killing me.
也在杀死你的人 - 他们有信仰
And it's killing your people too. - They have faith.
但没氧气
But no oxygen.
我需要空气
I need this air.
让你的头脑清醒
To keep your mind clear.
你为什么这么在意我知道些什么
Why do you care so much about what I know?
我们都想接近它们
We all wanna get closer to them.
莫妮卡是谁
Who's Monica?
那个文身
That tattoo.
是新纹上去的
It's still fresh.
她是谁
Who is she?
你再继续浪费我的时间 我就让康拉德割了你的喉咙
You keep wasting my time, and I'll have Konrad slit your throat.
她就是你想在它们的天堂里 再见到的人吗
Is she the one you want to see in their heaven?
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表