剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
谁还活着
Who's still alive?
看看飞行员怎么样了
Let's check the pilot.
该死
Oh, shit.
检查一下
Check it.
它们就在外面
They're out there.
有10只...12只
There's ten... twelve of them.
长官 最好带上武器
Better arm up, sir.
嘿...这边
Hey! Hey, over here!
我们在这里
We're here!
看到他们了 我下去 到那架直升机那边 - 在这里
Got 'em! I need down to that chopper! - Over here!
头儿 西南方向2公里 外星人来了
Two klicks southwest, boss. Aliens incoming!
看见目标后再开火
Hold your fire until we get eyes on.
锁定目标 准备射击
Lock and load.
开火... - 就是现在
Let's go! Let's go! - Now!
开火...
Go! Go!
我见过能阻止它们的东西
I saw things that could've stopped them.
嘿 反正你不打算用这把枪
Hey! If you're not gonna use that...
我们得离开这里
We've gotta get outta here!
那边有一块空地
There's a clearing!
准备着陆 救他们出去
Go in for the landing! Let's get them out of there!
他们正在着陆 就在北边3 4公里处 我们走
They're landing! Three, four klicks north. Let's go.
快走...
Go! Go! Go!
连接
Connection.
另一边
The other side.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
嘿 你怎么了
Hey, what's happening to you?
我能感觉到它们的感受
I feel what they feel.
我们快离开这里 - 嘿 你还好吗
Let's get outta here! - Hey. You all right?
没事吧 - 快走...
You okay? - Let's go! Let's go!
快速行军 走
Double time. Let's go!
崔凡特
Trevante!
崔凡特
Trevante!
军士长 快跟上
Chief, come on!
我叫你别停下来
I said, "Don't stop!"
军士长 - 所有人去直升机那边
Chief! - Everyone, get to the chopper.
嘿 他是我们的资产 我们不能把他丢在这里
Hey, he's our asset! We can't leave him back here.
罗德里格斯和陈跟我来 剩下的人保护好炸♥弹♥
Rodriguez, Chen, with me. The rest of you, secure the bomb.
行动 快点
Move! Go!
该死
Holy shit!
趴下...
Get down! Get down!
《全面入侵》
第三季第五集
崔凡特 离开那里
Trevante! Get out of there!
崔凡特 快走 站起来
Trevante, go! Get up!
我在努力站起来
I'm trying.
不要
Don't!
住手...
Stop! Stop!
什么情况
What the hell?
我扶他 你带上她 走吧
I've got him, you've got her. Come on.
如果我得拖着你这个累赘走...
If I gotta drag your dead weight...
快走 该死
Come on, goddamn it.
启动不了
It's dead.
你说什么 - 电子设备坏了
What? - Electronics are fried.
一定是被穿过那些藤蔓的母舰信♥号♥♥干扰了
Must be the signal from the mothership coming through those vines.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我是说 这架直升机坏了
I'm saying the chopper's dead.
该死
Fuck!
桑森 阿莫阿科 班克斯 过来
Samson! Amoako, Banks. Come on.
这样 你们三个把它们引过来
All right, the three of you draw them here.
直升机坏了 我们得先行一步
Chopper's dead. We need a head start.
长官 什么 引外星人过来
What? Draw the aliens, sir?
你们是可以被牺牲的 而资产不能 你有意见
You're disposable. The assets aren't. You got a problem with that?
没意见 长官
No problem, sir.
地球感激你们的奉献
The planet thanks you for your service.
深呼吸 班克斯
Breathe, Banks.
走吧 我们去把那些混♥蛋♥外星人引过来
Come on, let's get these alien bastards to come to us.
嘿 这边
Hey! Over here!
她没事吧
She okay?
她怎么了
What happened to her?
他干的
He did.
快点 我们得继续走
Come on! We gotta keep going.
之后再想办法 走吧
Figure it out later. Let's go.
手榴弹
Grenade!
三
Three...
二
Two...
一
One!
快走
Let's move!
飓风 你也是
You too, Hurricane.
(地球 前美国 华盛顿 影子湖)
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
嘿 我问你呢 我们在哪
Hey. I asked a question. Where are we?
你想回家的话 还是不知道的好
Wanna go home, we probably shouldn't answer.
一路上挺辛苦的吧 是啊 看你们的样子就是
Long journey? Yeah, you look it.
走吧 屋里有点吃的
Come on, I got some grub inside.
我们不饿 - 我饿了
We're not hungry. - I am.
抱歉 我们得回家陪孩子了
Sorry. We just have to get home to our kids.
如果你不强行留我们待在这儿的话
I mean, if you're not holding us here.
当然不会了 我理解 你家在哪
No. No, of course. I understand. Where's home?
就在爱达荷州博伊西城外
Just outside of Boise, Idaho.
也许你们还是先进屋吧
Maybe you should come in the house.
有些情况你们该了解一下
There's something you should see.
战争已经迅速从传送门区域
Fighting has spread rapidly from portal areas
蔓延到周边地带 甚至更远的地方
to the surrounding terrain and beyond.
外星人现在已经占领了 该地区的大部分领土
Aliens have now occupied territory across the region,
包括斯波坎以南的区域...
including areas south of Spokane,
俄勒冈 蒙大拿和爱达荷部分地区 - 什么 怎么了
into parts of Oregon, Montana and Idaho. - What? What is it?
我们回家的路被切断了
We're cut off from home.
- (道路封闭 华盛顿州: - I-90 I-82)
克拉克 - 阿尼莎 得给他们打电♥话♥
Clark. - We're calling them, Aneesha.
我跟他们说我们几小时后就回家 现在肯定不可能了
I told them we'd be home in a few hours. That's definitely not happening.
他们很害怕
They're scared.
他们得听到你的声音
They need to hear your voice.
疏散路线已经在网上公布
Evacuation routes have been posted online
WDC正在与地方政♥府♥合作
and the WDC is working with local governments
引导撤离人员前往安全区域
to guide evacuees to safe territory.
喂 - 珍妮...是我
Hello? - Jenny. Jenny, it's me.
克拉克跟我在一起 - 天啊 阿尼莎
Clark's here with me. - Oh, my God. Aneesha.
给
Here.
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom, are you okay?
是的...卢克 亲爱的 我没事 我...
Yes. Yes. Luke, honey, I'm okay. I'm...
很抱歉没陪在你们身边
I'm sorry I'm not there.
我们没事 我俩在一起 很安全的
We're okay. We're together and we're safe.
你们都还好吗
Are you guys okay?
挺好的
Yeah.
我们在珍妮家 瑞得跟莎拉和伊兹在一起
We're at Jenny's. Ryder's with Sarah and Izzy.
我在看新闻 你们什么时候回家
I was watching the news. When are you coming home?
他们说我们可能要撤离
They're saying we might have to evacuate.
兄弟 我们正想办法呢
We're working on it, buddy.
卢克
Luke?
卢克 兄弟 电♥话♥要断了
Luke, buddy, the connection is breaking up.
让我和珍妮说两句
Let me talk to Jenny.
他要和你说话
Wanna talk to you.
你们俩都安全吗
Are you both safe?
安全 不过我们要多花一点时间才能回家
We're safe, but it's gonna take us a little bit longer to get home.
听我说 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry.
你也有家人要照顾 我知道这请求有点过分...
You have your own family to take care of and I know it's a lot to ask--
别这么说 你知道根本不用开口
Don't. You know that you don't need to ask.
我会照顾他们的 如果要撤离 我会留下消息
I'll take care of them. If we evacuate, I'll leave word.
谢谢 珍妮 - 让我跟他们说两句
Thank you, Jenny. - I need to talk to them.
妈 这一切都是因为我吗 因为我撒谎了
Mom, is this all happening because of me? Because I lied?
不是的
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表