剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
所以说 如果我们造出类似病毒的东西 把信♥号♥♥附着在一个可重复的模式上...
So if we create something like a virus, attach the signal to a repeating pattern...
就像一个跨突触的病毒示踪剂那样
Like a transsynaptic viral tracer.
什么东西
A what?
要是你听不懂 我可以说慢一点
I can say it slower if that'll help.
你是谁 - 他叫克拉克 是我丈夫
What are you? - He's Clark. He's my husband.
我只是个英语老师
And an English teacher.
真棒 等需要莎士比亚的时候我再找你
Lovely. I'll let you know when Shakespeare might come in handy.
所以 它能自我复♥制♥ 对吧
So, it self-replicates, yes?
这种爆♥炸♥不是一下子炸完 而是会不断累积 直到...
The explosion doesn't just blow up. It builds until...
直到每一条仍然运作的神经通路 都被彻底摧毁
Until every viable neural pathway is destroyed.
那时我们就可以宣布病人死亡了
That's when we declare a patient dead.
来 我给你演示一下
Here. I'll show you.
看
Look.
阿尼莎 我怎么没早认识你 你怎么没为我工作呢
Aneesha, why don't I know you? Why don't you work for me?
不知道 不过现在我来了
I don't know. I'm here now.
看 这个 - 怎么
Look. This. - Yes?
我们要这么做 示踪剂...
This is how we're gonna do it. The tracer--
示踪剂是这样开始的 这里
The tracer starts like this. Here.
尼基尔说你有头绪了 知道是谁或什么干的
Nikhil said you had a eye to who or what did this?
我正在查
I'm working on it.
看 这里
Look, here.
这个影子
This shadow.
就是这玩意干的
That's what did this?
我觉得是 我还发现了这个
I think so. And I also found this.
你还真擅长搞调查 对吧
You're really good at this, huh?
我为日本航♥天♥局做了八年的电♥信♥通信工作
Eight years telecommunications for JASA.
这是我曾经的工作和曾经的自己
This is what I used to do. This is who I used to be.
我不太记得了 但...我记得这个
I don't remember much, but... I remember this.
我很想念做这个
I miss this.
很适合你
It suits you.
这里
There.
这个子线程是在闪烁发生前几秒录下的
This sub-thread was recorded moments before the flicker.
它超出了人类的感知范围
It's outside of human register.
是什么 鸟 警报器
What is it? A bird? Alarm going off?
不是
No.
我觉得这跟在传送门站 记录到的信♥号♥♥是一样的
I think it's the same as what was recorded from the portal station
就在你从传送门走出来后
after you came through.
这个通讯线程里还出现了新的东西
There's something new in this communication thread.
不一样的东西 不是之前的那种语言了
Something different. It's not the same language as before.
我在这里听到了 你听听
I heard it on here, and... Listen.
我在那段侦察录像里也听到了
I heard it on the scout footage too.
它刚刚就在这个基地里
It was here at this base.
不管那个影子是什么 它在发送某种信♥号♥♥
Whatever that shadow is, it's sending a signal.
而且它是主导者
And it's in charge.
我正在尝试隔离这个信♥号♥♥
I'm working on isolating the signal.
你能听到这个
You can hear that?
你能...听到它们的声音 听得懂它们的语言
You can... hear them? Understand them?
是的
Yeah.
这会令你感到不安吗
Does that bother you?
不会...
No, no.
只不过 你知道...
It's just, you know...
正因如此你才来这里的 这对我们有利 对吧
That's what you're here for. It's to our advantage, right?
如果你还需要什么就告诉我
Well, let me know if you need anything else.
我会的 谢谢
I will, thanks.
所以 现在你是老大
So, are you in charge now?
对
Yeah.
我来管事
I am.
很适合你
It suits you.
我给你拿了点喝的
Got you something to drink.
谢了
Thanks.
我渴死了
I'm parched.
你跟我说的话 有没有一句是真的
Was any of it true? Anything you told me?
全都是真的
All of it.
那你们这些人算什么 某种邪教
And you guys are what, some kind of cult?
我们都失去了爱人 只是想再见他们一面
We're people who've lost people and wanna see them again.
我知道你明白那种感觉
I know you know what that feels like.
如果你知道卡斯帕 就在外面等着你 你会怎么做
What would you do if you knew that Caspar was out there waiting for you?
如果有人 比如你的朋友们 想要永远摧毁他
What would you do if people, like your friends,
你又会怎么做
wanted to destroy him forever?
要阻止他们 你愿付出多大代价
How far would you go to stop them?
你觉得你妈妈在外面 在母舰上
So you think your mom's out there? In that ship?
是的
Yeah, I do.
没错
I do.
但那里不仅仅是她的所在地
But it's... it's not just her. It's...
而是天堂 杰米拉 天堂
It's heaven, Jamila. Heaven.
或者是涅槃 永恒...
Or nirvana, eternity...
是它们专门为我们打造的
They are building it for us.
一个新的伊甸园
A new Eden just out there.
可大家却想把它炸了
And people wanna blow it up?
你相信原子
You believe in atoms
相信灵魂和爱 对吧
and the soul and love, right?
那为什么你却难以相信
Why is it so hard for you to believe in something
那些你亲眼所见的东西
that you can see with your own eyes?
它就在那里
It's right out there.
杰米拉 我从没想过要伤害任何人
I never wanted to hurt anybody, Jamila.
我知道你清楚这点
I know you know that.
我知道你能感觉到
I know you can feel it.
我知道你仍然如此
I know you still do.
你真的很喜欢看窗外
You really like looking out this window.
明白了 谢谢你和我聊
Got it. Thanks for the chat.
杰米拉 等等
Jamila, wait.
我来告诉你我知道的真♥相♥
Let me tell you my truth.
我的朋友为我们挺身而出 他为我们而战
My friend stood for us. He fought for us.
他牺牲了一切去消灭那些怪物 包括他的生命 只为了让我们能活下去
He gave everything to kill those monsters, including his life, so that we could live.
而我想完成他开始的使命
And I wanna finish what he started.
听好了 朋友
Listen up, mate.
我要把你的天堂烧成灰烬
I'm gonna burn your heaven to the ground.
嘿 我们得聊聊
Hey. I need to talk to you.
我和乔尔谈了 - 什么 你为什么这么...
I talked to Joel. - What? Why would you do that--
我必须这么做 听着 我觉得维尔娜在基地安插了她的人
I had to. Listen, I think Verna has one of her people on the base.
我知道她在死亡区域也有内线
I know she has people in the Dead Zone.
在他们的农场时 不知那算什么地方
Back at their farm, or whatever,
我听到她用业余无线电 在跟其中一个人通话
I heard her talking to one of them on a HAM radio.
乔尔一直盯着窗外看什么
Joel's been staring out that window at something.
所以我也跟着看了一眼
So I took a look myself.
是其中一栋楼的无线电天线
It's a radio antenna on one of the buildings.
见鬼 - 如果我们能拿到那台无线电机
Holy shit. - If we get our hands on that radio,
崔弗 我们就能联♥系♥上WDC 就能跟总部取得联♥系♥
we can contact the WDC, Trev. We can call home.
听起来像个不错的计划 你待在这里
Now, that sounds like a plan. You stay here.
我和塔克去查看一下 这次你得乖乖待在这儿 明白吗
Tucker and I will check it out. And stay here this time, okay?
也告诉克拉克和阿尼莎 他们得知情
And tell Clark and Aneesha. They need to know.
不客气 - 谢谢
You're welcome. - Thanks.
阿尼莎 我觉得我找到了回家的方法
Aneesha. I think I may have found a way to reach home.
什么 - 怎么做
What? - How?
这里可能有无线电
There may be a radio.
能用的无线电 - 对 我觉得是
A working radio? - Yeah, I think so.
崔弗和塔克现在去查看了
Trev and Tucker, they are checking it out now.
我得去看看
I need to see.
你们去吧 我会继续完成这个
You guys go. I'll crack on with this.
在哪 - 右边的那栋楼
Where is it? - The building on the right.
克拉克 我们能联♥系♥孩子们 可以打电♥话♥求救
Clark, we could reach the kids. We could call for help.
我们可以回家了
We could go home.
...一起去那儿
...go there together.
阿莫阿科
Amoako.
嘿 - 别开枪 要抓活的
Hey. - Don't shoot. We need her alive.
追... - 该死
Go, go, go! - Shit.
嘿 - WDC 停下
Hey! - WDC, stop!
她拿走了无线电
She took the radio.
嘿
Hey!
给我停下 该死的
Stop, goddamn it!
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表