剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
No.
不是 卢克 现在的情况不是你造成的
No. Luke, nothing you did caused this.
但我本可以告诉别人 我可以告诉崔凡特的
But I could've told someone. Could've told Trevante.
不 无论你怎么做 都阻止不了这事
No, there's nothing you could've done to stop this.
卢克 你要听我说
Luke, I want you to listen to me.
我不希望你觉得...
I don't want you to think...
卢克
Luke? Luke?
卢克 兄弟 - 卢克 喂
Luke, buddy? - Luke. Hello?
都怪我
This is my fault.
全都是我的错
This is all my fault.
卢克那话是什么意思
What was Luke talking about?
他刚说他撒谎 是什么...
When he said he lied, what was he...
他又听到外星人的声音了
He heard the aliens again.
就在崔凡特回来的那天
The day Trevante came back.
对不起 我该告诉你的
I'm sorry. I should've told you.
那你为什么没说
Why didn't you tell me?
我以为我是在做正确的事 我以为我是在保护我们
I thought I was doing the right thing. I thought I was protecting us.
是我们保护彼此 我们要一起面对 我们是一个团队 阿尼莎
We protect us. We do that together. We're a team, Aneesha.
我不愿相信这是真的 不愿相信这种事再次发生
I didn't want to believe that it was true, that it was happening again.
所以 你就和崔凡特一起去... - 我没跟崔凡特一起走
So, you go with Trevante-- - I didn't leave with Trevante.
我只是... - 好了 我们不能...现在...
I just-- - Okay, we can't... We...
现在不是吵架的时候
We can't do this right now.
现在最重要的是回家
All that matters is that we get home.
我们一起努力 好吗
We work together, yeah?
好的
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
情况怎么样
What's the status?
我们运气不错 一切都还完整
We got lucky. Everything's still intact.
好 那就尽量保持下去
All right, let's keep it that way.
有消息吗 - 卫星电♥话♥联♥系♥不上总部
Anything? - Can't get HQ on the SAT phone.
干扰太大了
Too much interference.
我们离机场还有20公里
And we're still 20 klicks from the airport.
好吧 没得选了
All right, we have no choice.
我们徒步走完剩下的路
We march the rest of the way.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
也许你没看到那些猎杀者成群结队
Maybe you missed the hordes of hunter-killers
像该死的猴子一样在树林里穿梭
moving like fucking monkeys through the trees.
我们没有别的选择 尼基尔 这是命令
We don't have another option, Nikhil. And that's a fucking order!
刚才那名士兵
The soldier back there,
在交火中牺牲的那位
the one we lost in the firefight.
罗德里格斯 - 罗德里格斯
Rodriguez. - Rodriguez.
海克特罗德里格斯
Hector Rodriguez.
他有家庭吗 孩子 妻子
Did he have a family? Kids? Wife?
不知道
I don't know.
塔克可能有
Tucker might.
他们关系很好
They were tight.
嘿 听我说
Hey, look.
这是你第一次重返战场 和那些怪物交手 军士长
It's your first time being back in bed with those things, Chief.
一时因恐惧僵住很正常
It's completely normal to freeze up.
不是的
No, it's not.
一点也不正常
It's not fucking normal.
医疗兵
Medic!
什么情况 - 快救救她
What's happening? - Help her.
好 她意识恍惚的情况越来越糟了
Okay. Her fugues are getting worse.
你有什么办法能救救她吗
Can you do anything to help her?
我有办法
I can.
(深入死亡区域80公里)
靛蓝七号♥呼叫金盏花三号♥ 收到请回答
Indigo Seven to Marigold Three. Do you copy?
我是靛蓝七号♥ 呼叫金盏花三号♥ 收到请回答
This is Indigo Seven to Marigold Three. Do you copy?
金盏花三号♥收到 请讲 你们现在情况如何
Marigold Three. Go ahead. What's your status?
克莱姆...
Clem...
克莱姆死了
Clem's dead.
发生什么了
What happened?
不确定
I'm not sure.
外面有什么东西
There was something out there.
我觉得它攻击了我们 - 你觉得
I think it attacked us. - You think?
我无法解释
I can't explain.
我感觉到有什么东西 离得很近
I felt something. Something close.
然后我就倒在地上了
And then I was on the ground
后来克莱姆死了 到处都是...
and Clem was dead, and there was...
到处都是血
there was blood everywhere.
听着 不是猎杀者干的 知道吗 是新种类
Listen, this wasn't hunter-killers, okay? It was new.
是我们以前从未见过的
Something we've never seen before.
而且它完全没有出现在 我们的任何追踪设备上
And it didn't show up on any of our tracking devices.
好 听着... - 杰米拉
Okay, listen-- - Jamila?
抱歉 我不是故意...
Sorry, I wasn't trying to...
我不是故意偷听的 我正要上楼 就听到...
I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I was just heading upstairs and I heard...
没关系
No, it's fine.
这事也跟你有关
This concerns you too.
进来吧
Come in.
我们和在母舰周围死亡区域巡逻的人
We're in communication with people patrolling the Dead Zone
保持联络
around the mothership.
我以为那一带都已经隔离了
I thought that was all quarantined.
是隔离了
It is.
那你为什么派人去那里
So why would you send people there?
WDC想装作一切都没问题
The WDC wants to pretend like everything's fine.
所以才在死亡区域周围建了那堵巨大的墙
That's why they built that giant wall around the Dead Zone.
但我们认为必须了解这些外星人 了解它们想要什么
But we believe we need to understand the aliens, what they want.
你无法与不了解的敌人作战
You can't fight what you don't know.
你刚说这和我有关
You said this concerns me.
你的朋友崔凡特
Your friend Trevante,
他参与了登录母舰任务
he's part of a mission to reach the mothership.
他们正在距这里往北几小时路程的 一个简易机场加油
They're refueling at an airstrip a few hours north of here.
等等 你怎么知道的
Wait, how do you know that?
我们在全世界都有联络人
We have communication all over the world.
我们知道很多事情
We know a lot of things.
但现在出现了某种新型外星人 它一直在杀害我们的侦察兵
But there's something new. It's been killing our scouts.
崔凡特以及一起正在参与任务的人 根本不知道自己面临着什么
That mission, Trevante's mission, doesn't know what's waiting for them
当他们抵达死亡区域后
once they reach the Dead Zone.
那就去警告他们啊
So warn them.
我们可以试试 但WDC根本不愿听我们的话
Well, we can try, but the WDC is not inclined to listen to us.
托马斯 打个匿名电♥话♥送信
Thomas, call in an anonymous tip.
也许这样他们能收到消息
Maybe that reaches them.
走吧
Come on.
那个任务...
The mission...
地点就在离这里往北几小时的地方
They're a few hours north of here?
如果我们去警告他们呢
What if we warn them?
我跟你一起去 崔凡特认识我 他会听我的
I'll go with you. Trevante knows me. He'll listen to me.
我们不能要求你这么做 - 不是你们要求的
We can't ask you to do that. - You didn't.
嘿 听我说
Hey, listen.
听着 罗德里格斯牺牲的事 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm really sorry about Rodriguez, man.
你害死了他 你没资格谈论他
You got him killed. You don't get to talk about him.
我也曾失去挚友
You know, I lost someone too.
是 我知道 那个小孩
Yeah, I know. The kid.
不 在他之前
Nah, before that.
外星人刚来的时候 我失去了最好的朋友 他是我同部队的战友
When the aliens just got here, my best friend. He was in my unit.
查韦斯
Chavez.
我得亲手把他埋在了沙漠里
And I had to fucking bury him in the middle of the desert by myself.
然后还得去把噩耗告诉他的妻子和孩子
Then I had to go tell his wife and kid.
山姆
Sam.
是谁 你部队里的战友
Who's that? A guy in your unit?
不 是我儿子
No, he's my son.
山姆塔克 威斯康星州奥克溪市
Sam Tucker. Oak Creek, Wisconsin.
如果我...你懂的...死了 你去告诉他这消息
If I, you know... die, you let him know.
反正你这方面挺有经验的 总是唯一的幸存者什么的
Given you got practice at it. Sole survivor and all that.
而且他墙上贴满了你的海报什么的
Plus he's got all kinds of posters of you on his wall and shit.
他可能还会找你要签名呢
He'll probably ask you for an autograph.
大英雄嘛
Big fucking hero.
有动静
We got movement.
慢着...别开火 友军
Whoa, whoa. Don't fire. Friendly.
你们是怎么活下来的 - 把手榴弹扔进直升机
How'd you make it? - We dropped the grenades in the chopper
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表