剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
别跑了...
Stop, stop.
别过去... - 放开我 搞什么
No, no. No! - Get off me. What the fuck?
永恒即将来临
Eternity is coming.
不要...无线电机
No. No, the radio.
崔弗
Trev.
不...
No. No.
那是我们的其中一个地雷
That was one of our mines.
该死
Shit.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
看 引爆器 到处都是
Look. Triggers. They're everywhere.
那台无线电机 是我们的全部希望 是我们唯一的机会
No, that radio was it. It was our only chance.
对不起
Sorry!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
各位 救命啊...
Guys, please help! Help!
求你们了
Please!
住手...
Stop it! Stop it!
光希 出什么事了
What's happening? Mitsuki, what's happening?
是那个声音 是那个声音搞的鬼
It's the sound. It's the sound.
光希 光希 醒醒
Mitsuki? Mitsuki, wake up!
光希 醒醒
Mitsuki! Wake up!
嘿
Hey!
嘿 住手 尼基尔
Hey! Stop! Nikhil!
醒醒
Wake up!
停下了 - 我们这是怎么了
It stopped. - What happened to us?
不知道 - 我知道
I don't know. - I do.
是我在视频里发现的那个声音 - 什么
It's the sound I found in the footage! - What?
就是那声音触发了之前这里士兵们的 自残行为 我调大了声音 然后...
That's what triggered the soldiers here before. I turned it up and--
是你害的我们 - 什么 不是
You did this to us? - What? No.
你企图杀害我们 - 没有
You tried to kill us. - No.
各位 冷静 - 她刚刚就在那玩意旁边
Everyone, calm down. - She was right next to that thing
却完全没受影响 - 等等
and nothing happened to her? - Hold on.
为什么你没受影响 - 尼基尔 告诉他们原因
Why didn't anything happen to you? - Nikhil, tell them.
她和我们不一样 她是它们的人
She's not like us. She's one of them.
我早就说了 她就是个该死的外星人 - 大家都冷静点 好吗
I told you. She's a fucking alien! - Everybody, chill the fuck out, okay?
行吗 是我让她隔离 那个声音的 知道吗 是我的命令
All right? She isolated the sound on my orders, okay? My orders.
杀死这个基地里面士兵的不是人类
It wasn't the humans that killed the soldiers on this base.
这就是我想告诉你们的事 是外星人干的
That's what I was trying to tell you. It was the aliens.
那些玩意不只是在母舰上 外面也有
Those things aren't just on the ship. They're out there.
它们曾经出现在这个基地里 视频里都出现了
They were in this base. It was on the video.
那你怎么没受影响呢
So, why didn't it affect you?
可能因为我是个该死的外星人
Probably because I'm a fucking alien.
好了 大家必须冷静下来
Okay. I need everyone to calm down.
让这个效果慢慢消失
Let the effect wear off.
大家都坐下 - 她说得对
I need all of you to sit. - She's right.
大家都离彼此远点 好吗
Everyone, just step away from each other, okay?
塔克 哥们 你刚刚去哪了
Tucker, where the fuck were you, man?
有个邪教怪人躲在北方营房♥里 她有一台无线电机
One of those cult weirdos was holed up in the North Barracks with a radio.
无线电机 - 没了
A radio? - It's gone.
侦察路线被布了地雷 我们得找另一条路进去
Scout path has been mined. We have to find another way in.
靛蓝七号♥ 请回复...
Come in, Indigo Seven. Indigo Seven, come in.
凯若琳
Carolann.
现在他们知道我们在这里 我们该怎么办
They know we're here now. What should we do?
我们会穿过应许之地 到卡迈克尔的营地会合
We'll cut into the Promised Land and meet up with Carmichael's camp.
我们联手的话比他们人多
Together, we outnumber them.
我们等着
We'll be waiting.
前提是他们能活着到那里
If they even make it that far.
整条路上都埋了地雷
Path's mined all the way through.
保持信心
Have faith.
如果那些外星人能那样扰乱我们的思想
If the aliens can do that to our minds...
把我们最痛苦的回忆翻出来 放大我们的痛苦 那么...
Take our worst memories, ramp up our pain, then...
它们根本不需要亲手杀了我们
They don't even need to kill us.
我们就自我了结了
We do it for them.
什么事这么好笑
What's funny?
我们把自己锁在这里 以为这样就安全了
We locked ourselves in here like that was gonna make us safe.
但最可怕的危险根本不在外面
But the worst danger's not even out there.
而是在这里
It's in here.
这才是我们的雷区
This is our fucking minefield.
如果它们能用我们的思想 记忆做武器
If they can weaponize our minds, our memories,
那我们所有人 不就是活生生的定时炸♥弹♥了吗
then we're all just walking time bombs, aren't we?
光希之所以安全 是因为她没有任何记忆
Mitsuki's only safe 'cause she doesn't have any memories.
真幸运啊
Lucky her.
谁知道她站在哪一边
And who knows whose side she's on?
嘿 我知道你不是故意的
Hey. I know you didn't do it intentionally.
你在生我的气
You're pissed off at me?
因为我...做了什么 因为我没有为你辩护还是怎样
Because I... What? Because I didn't defend you or something?
你可能看出来了 我被那段信♥号♥♥搞得有点不太对劲
You might've noticed I got a bit messed up by the transmission.
你只是做了你一贯会做的事
You did what you always do.
袖手旁观
Nothing.
然后你继续这样
And you keep doing it.
(死亡区域)
崔凡特
Trevante.
怎么了 - 看看这个
Yeah? - Look at this.
有一条备用路线
There's a secondary path.
根据这些备注 他们大概在六个月前弃用了那条路
According to the notes, they abandoned it about six months ago,
但他们已经推进得很深入
but they got pretty far.
我们怎么知道这条路可靠
How do we know we can trust it?
我们有的选吗
Do we have a choice?
嘿 塔克 里斯 郝林
Hey, Tucker, Reese, Hering.
克拉克说他找到了一条新路
Clark said he found a new path.
好 我们可以从这里出发
All right. So, we could start here.
很明显 我们走这条路
Obviously, we go through this path.
这里有个狭缝峡谷 我们可以穿过去
There's a slot canyon right here. We could navigate that.
能缩短几天时间
We could cut off a couple of days.
这条路线实际上更直接
That's actually more direct.
是的
Yeah, exactly.
是 之前路被炸了其实算是歪打正着
Yeah, the explosion was a lucky break.
如果我们派一支先遣队 他们可以提前为我们探好路
If we send an advance team, they can navigate for us before we even get there.
你没事吧
You all right?
如果这条路快些 我们可以轻装上路
If this route's faster, we can travel light.
我去收拾医疗箱
I'll just go pack the medical kit.
但我们还是应该带些物品 应对突发状况
But we should still pack for contingencies.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧
You okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
怎么了
What is it?
刚刚在屋里时 我突然意识到一件事
I just realized something in there just now.
你是那样神采飞扬 像是活了过来
You were in your element. You were alive.
我突然就明白了
And suddenly, I could see it.
你一直在看沧溟帖子的那些夜晚
All those nights looking at Infinitas threads,
看着我以为我们早已抛下的另一个人生
looking at this other life I thought we had left behind,
但你没有
but you didn't.
你从未真的放下 - 阿尼莎
You never really left. - Aneesha.
你知道我们第一次见面时 你告诉我说
You know when we first met, you told me...
“我是运动组织的”
you said, "I am with the Movement."
而在那时候 我还没意识到那意味着什么
And back then, I didn't realize what that meant.
那是你的一部分 是你本来的样子
It's a part of you. It's who you are.
好了 别说了...
Okay, stop. Just stop.
不是我带我们来这里的
I am not the reason that we are here.
是你离开的 好吗
You were the one who left, okay?
是...我知道...是我害我们陷入困境
Yeah, yeah. I know. I know, I did this.
我自责的程度比你能想象的还要深
And I blame myself more than you can imagine.
我应该告诉你的 但我害怕你会采取行动
I should have talked to you, but I was afraid of what you'd do.
于是 我就自作主张了
So, I made a choice.
我做了一个愚蠢的选择 看看我们现在的下场
I made a stupid choice and look where it got us.
看看我们如今的处境
Look where we are.
刚刚在里面时 你说...
You know, in there, you said--
你说路被炸掉是幸事 - 拜托 我...
You said that explosion was lucky. - Come on. I would--
我知道 我了解你 我知道你不是那个意思
I know. I know you. I know you didn't mean it that way.
但突然之间 一切都对上了
But, suddenly all the pieces just fell into place.
阿尼莎 你说得对 我确实很在状态
Aneesha, you're right. I am in my element.
因为这次任务 是我们回家见孩子的唯一办法
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表