剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
我没法告诉你 因为我也不知道
I can't tell you 'cause I don't know.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我...不知道
I... I don't know.
你这么说 因为我是个孩子吧
You're saying this because I'm a kid.
你不知道我做过什么
You have no idea what I've done.
我看到过什么 你无论说什么
What I've seen. There is nothing you could tell me
都不可能比我经历过的事更让我受伤
that would do me more damage than what I've already been through.
我...做不到 没法告诉你
I just... I can't. I can't tell you.
我特意赶来寻找答案
I came all this way for answers.
你是还活在世上的唯一能给我答案的人
You're the only person alive who can give them to me.
请告诉我吧
So just tell me.
把真♥相♥告诉我
Tell me the truth.
快把真♥相♥告诉我
Just tell me the bloody truth!
这就是真♥相♥
That is the truth!
好吗
Okay?
这就是真♥相♥
It's the truth.
我不记得了 明白吗
I don't remember. All right?
失忆了
I don't.
你觉得你很难受 是因为你不知道母舰上发生了什么
You think you have it tough because you don't know what happened up there?
那你想想我的感受
Imagine how I feel.
想象一下 我脑袋后面很痒 但怎么挠都挠不到
Imagine that I got this itch in the back of my head that I'm never gonna scratch.
我却不得不拼尽全力接受这个事实
And I gotta try my damndest to fucking live with that fact.
我建议你也照做
So I suggest that you do the same
杰米拉 我没有你想要的睡前故事
because I don't have the bedtime story that you're looking for, Jamila.
对不起 我帮不了你
I'm sorry I can't help you.
对不起 我没能救下卡斯帕
And I'm sorry I couldn't help Caspar.
该走了
Time to go.
来了
Coming.
再等一下就好 谢谢
Give me a minute. Thank you.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
卡斯帕...
Caspar...
他如果知道你活下来了 肯定会特别高兴
He would have been right chuffed you made it.
我认为他会希望你拥有他的某样东西
Actually I think he'd want you to have something of his.
我保管了好几年了
I've been holding on to this for years now.
我觉得我该把它送出去了
I think it's time I finally let it go.
这是什么
What is this?
卡斯帕临死时的脑电图
Caspar's EEG readout when he died.
医生让我留下了
The doctors let me have it.
你看到什么了
What did you see?
这里面有什么东西
There's something in there.
有东西
There's something.
我看见了
I saw it.
这次看见了
I saw it this time.
我得告诉将军
I gotta tell the general.
在这里等着 别走
Just wait here. Don't move.
将军
General!
将军
General.
我稍后再来找你们
I'll catch up with you in a moment.
长官
Sir.
我说对了 还没结束
I was right. It's not over.
有东西
There's something.
明白吗 我在母舰上看到了什么东西
Okay? I saw something on the ship.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我记起在母舰上看到什么了
I remembered what I saw in there.
好吗 是一种新型外星人
Okay? It's some new kind of alien.
它们的母舰没有死
Their ship is not dead.
它...我很清楚...
It's... I know it. I know it.
一直没有动静
There's been no movement.
传送门里没有 死亡区域也没有
Nothing in the portals, nothing in the dead zone.
听我... - 很有可能
Listen to-- - Chances are
你看到的东西已经不再活跃
whatever you saw is no longer active.
听我说 我听到了
Listen to me. I heard it.
那声音
The sound.
那声音和我的部队遇害时 我听到的一模一样
The sound. It's the same sound I heard when my unit got killed.
就是它们刚来的时候 我又听到了
When they first came. And it's happening again.
这是我的直觉
I know it in my gut.
这是个馊主意
This was a bad idea.
我们走吧 杰姆
Let's just go, Jam.
这都是我的错
This was all my fault.
我这么努力地去过普通生活
I tried so hard to act normal,
当普通人
be normal.
是为了你
For you.
为了我 为了所有人
For me. For everyone.
但我心中有一部分一直被困在
But there's a part of me that's been trapped in that book
卡斯帕素描本中的那幅画里
with Caspar's drawing all this time.
拜托 将军
Come on, General.
拜托 你是懂那种感觉的 就是你预感到有什么事要发生了
Come on. You know the feeling you get when you know something's about to happen.
我确实懂 - 对
I do know that feeling. - Yes.
无数从战场归来的士兵
More soldiers than I can count have come
都摆脱不了那种感觉
back from war and can't shake that feeling.
不 - 他们无法适应和平
No. - Can't adjust to peacetime.
不 这不是创伤后应激障碍 我听到的声音说的是“进攻”
No. It's not PTSD. The sound that I heard, it means "attack."
意思是有什么东西要来了
It means something is coming.
一定是
It's happening.
你失去了自己的部队 失去了卡斯帕莫罗
You lost your unit and you lost Caspar Morrow.
你需要时间
This will take time.
我保证 我会确保你一定有时间去恢复
And I promise you that I will make sure that you have that time.
你已经履行了你的承诺
You've upheld your end of the deal,
我会给你提供最好的医疗帮助
and I'm gonna get you the best medical help there is.
帮助我恢复记忆吗
To help me remember?
帮助你适应
To help you adjust.
我需要答案 而答案就在崔凡特的脑袋里
I need answers, and Trevante has them in his head.
好
Yeah.
好 这样很好
Yeah, it's all good.
好
Okay.
好 我们去找他吧
Okay, let's go get him.
我不能拖你下水
I can't drag you into this.
我之前曾把人卷进我的疯狂行为
I've dragged people into my madness before,
我不能再这样了
and I can't do it again.
不能害了你
Not to you.
该死的
Shit.
那我...
I'll...
我就跟他们说不知道你去哪了
I'll tell them I don't know where you went.
因为我真不知道
Because I don't know.
该死 - 听我说
Fuck. - Listen to me.
听着 孩子 回去找你男朋友
Look, kid, go back to your boyfriend.
千万别靠近我 好吗
You don't wanna come anywhere near me, all right?
你不知道我想要什么
You don't know what I want.
听着
Listen,
靠近我的人都会死
anyone that comes near me, they die.
明白吗 你的朋友卡斯帕死了 我沙漠里的战友们死了
All right? Your friend, Caspar, dead. My friends in my unit in the desert, dead!
离我远点
Just stay the fuck away from me.
听我说
Listen to me.
坚持住
Stay with me.
挺住 听我的声音
Come on. Listen to my voice.
坚持住
Stay with me.
有我在呢 崔弗
I've got you, Trev.
有我在
I've got you.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
嘿 不
Hey! No!
放开她
Let go of her!
放手
Let go!
崔弗
Trev.
我知道你觉得 自己能单枪匹马搞定 但你不行
I know you think you can do this alone, but you can't.
先不管此时此刻你身上正在发生什么
Setting aside whatever is happening to you, which is still happening,
你出去后打算怎么办
what are you gonna do when you get out there?
穿过从世界各地赶来 只为看你一眼的人群
Just walk out through a crowd of people who came from all over the world
走出去 然后呢
just to get a look at you? Then what?
就算你搭顺风车 搭巴士
Even if you hitch a ride, take the bus,
你现在是全球最出名的人
you're the most famous face on the bloody planet.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表