剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
氧气罐快用完了
We're out of O-two.
这空气毒性太强 我们得歇歇
This air is too toxic. We need to rest.
那就歇吧
So rest.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
我知道自己需要什么
I know what I need.
我不能这样一直行进
I can't keep going like this.
嘿 你是医生 对吧
Hey. You're a doctor, right?
不再是了
Not anymore.
听着 我理解你的感受
Look, I get what you're going through.
我也在这场战争中失去了挚爱 家人
I lost people in this war too. Family.
所以我才参战
Hell, that's why I joined.
但别忘了我们在为什么而战
But don't forget what we're fighting for.
我们来这里是为了守护更伟大的使命
We're here to protect the greater mission.
它们不会停止入侵
They are not going to stop.
她不会罢手 我们也不能善罢甘休
She is not going to stop. We can't stop.
他跟不上是他的问题
If he can't keep up, he can't keep up.
他只是个普通人类而已
He's just a human being, you know?
我们都只是人类而已
We're just human beings.
忽略了这一点 你就已经输掉了这场战争
You lose sight of that, you've already lost the war.
我需要吸 - 你都吸一小时了
I need it. - You've had it for an hour.
我的肺在灼烧
My lungs are burning up.
够了
Enough!
你干什么 我们需要它
What are you doing? We need that.
不需要
No! We don't.
无论我们需要什么 它们都会给我们
Whatever we need, they will provide.
但我的肺… - 正在适应新世界
But my lungs… - Are adjusting to the new world.
你的那种灼烧感 就是支撑你坚持到底的燃料
That fire you feel is fuel you need to finish this.
把这里的空气吸进肺里
Let that air into your lungs.
吸进去
Let it in!
就现在
Now.
感觉如何
How does it feel?
烧得厉害
It burns.
很好
Good.
这是有原因的
There's a reason for that.
一切的发生都有原因
There's a reason for all of this.
就连我们的敌人也不例外
Even our enemies out there.
如果我们让他们取胜
If we let them win,
他们就会摧毁母舰 连同我们在里面的所有亲人一起
they will destroy the mothership and all of our loved ones inside.
但如果我们阻止他们
But if we stop them,
如果我们今天赢得这场战争
if we win this war today,
我们就能向救赎者证明我们的价值
we will prove to our redeemers our worthiness.
你们准备好去赢取属于自己的永恒了吗
Are you ready to earn your eternity?
我有个朋友曾说
A friend of mine once said
现在不疯一点 那才是真正的疯
it'd be mental not to be a little mental right now.
而这…
And this…
简直疯狂透顶
this is completely fucking mental.
嘿 我知道回来这里让你感到很恐惧
Hey. I know you're spooked to be back here.
我们都一样
We all are.
我们进去 你带我们 穿过那个迷宫到达母舰核心
We go in there, you get us through that maze to the center,
丢下炸♥弹♥ 撤离 就搞定了
we drop the bomb, get out and we're done.
进去 出来 仅此而已
In and out.
崔弗 - 好
Trev? - Yeah.
你能做到
You can do this.
在那里面 我失去了卡斯帕
I lost Caspar in there.
我也一样
I did too.
我来找你
I came to you.
飞越半个地球 就为弄清楚 他在里面到底发生了什么
Flew halfway around the world to find out what happened to him in there.
我现在不在乎了
I don't care anymore.
崔弗 我是在为未来而战
I'm fighting for the future, Trev.
为了我们和所有人的未来
Our future. All of us.
我知道你最不想回到这里
I know this is the last place in the world you want to be.
可如果我们能把里面的东西毁掉 那么
But if we destroy what's in there, then,
也许你心里的那个阴影也能一起消散
maybe you destroy whatever ghost is still floating around in there.
维尔娜 你该看看这个
Verna, you should see this.
看起来最多只有800米远
Looks like a half mile at most.
就她一个
She's alone.
母亲的馈赠
The mother provides.
散开
Spread out.
从四面八方攻击她
And attack her from all sides?
不
No.
我来对付她
I'll handle her.
你确定你一个人没问题吗
You sure you're okay on your own?
散开 把其他人找出来
Spread out. Find the others.
两人一组
Two-man teams.
他们会来的
They'll be coming.
看到他们就开枪
Shoot them on sight.
你
You.
过来
Come here.
让我看看你的伤口
Let me see that wound.
最终考验
The final test.
《全面入侵》
第三季第十集
还是没有发现
Still nothing.
没有热源信♥号♥♥
No heat sigs.
你确定这是他们的踪迹吗
Are you sure this is their trail?
确定
Yes, I'm sure.
我们得更快地前进
We've got to move faster.
阿尼莎 我们做不到
We can't, Aneesha.
嘿 这边有发现
Hey! I got something here.
是脚印
Footprints.
有个人从这里单独走开了
One set breaks off here.
其他人分成了两人小队
The rest split into two-man teams.
而且这些脚印很新 边缘还很清晰
And they're fresh, edges still sharp.
我们该追哪一组走
Which one do we follow?
脚印太多了
There's too many of them.
一定是她 维尔娜
That's gotta be her. Verna.
你不确定
You don't know that.
她不会让任何人退缩或脱队
She's not gonna let anyone back out, split off.
肯定是她
It's her.
她正往母舰那边去了
She's headed to the mothership.
我这边好像也有发现
I think I got something over here.
但这…
But this…
这绝对不是人类的脚印
This one's definitely not human.
这是什么玩意
The fuck is that?
不是猎杀者
That's not hunter-killer.
肯定是光希看到的那种外星人之一
It's gotta be one of those aliens Mitsuki saw.
不管是什么 这脚印都不新鲜 它早走了
Whatever it is, it's not fresh. It's long gone.
这些脚印才是我们该担心的
Those are the ones we worry about.
我们分头行动 然后…
Let's split up and--
快躲起来
Take cover!
山姆 - 11点方向发现两名枪手
Sam! - I got two shooters at eleven.
趴下 - 2点方向又有两人靠近
Stay down! - Two more inbound at two.
她来了吗
Is she there?
你看到维尔娜了吗
Do you see her? Verna?
只能看到人形 不知道是谁
I got shapes. I don't know.
桑森
Samson!
不知道
I don't know.
嘿…退后…
Hey, hey, hey! Get back!
你不需要枪
You don't need that.
我没带武器
I'm unarmed.
你的朋友们
Your friends,
是他们对我下的手
they did this to me.
他们现在正在屠♥杀♥我剩下的人
They're out there killing the rest of my men right now.
我孤零零一个人了
I'm all alone.
这还不是我们唯一的共同点
That's not the only thing we have in common.
对吗
Is it?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
很好
Good.
我也知道你是谁
I know who you are too.
光希 我对你了如指掌
I know all about you, Mitsuki.
我早就知道你了
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表