剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
她说得对
She's right.
听着 我明白你们的意思 但她说得对
Listen, I hear you. I hear all of you, but she's right.
如果我们不能完成这个任务 那将来谁都没家可回
If we don't finish this, then there'll be no home to go back to for anyone.
听着 我不知道这个基地里 到底发生了什么 好吗
Listen, I don't know what happened on the base, okay?
但现在 我知道我们还有自己的意志
But for now, I do know it's that we have our minds.
如果我们齐心协力 也许 只是也许而已
And if we work together, maybe, just maybe,
我们能打败外面那该死的玩意 打赢这场该死的战争
we'll beat whatever the fuck is out there and win this fucking war.
真正而彻底地战胜它们
For real and for good.
怎么打赢 靠什么赢
How? With what?
没炸♥弹♥了
The bomb's gone.
我知道你以前成功让母舰坠落过 但要怎么做才能彻底干掉它
I know you took that ship down once before, but how do we kill it dead?
就照他上次的方式做
Same way he did before.
把所有的碎片都给我找来 碎片子弹 碎片刀刃 统统给我
You get me every piece of shard. Shard bullets, shard blades, all of it.
剩下的人 去把所有炸♥药♥ 都找出来 听到了吗
The rest of you, find every explosive. Yes?
把所有能炸的东西
Everything and anything that goes boom.
通通给我带来这儿
Bring it here.
我来造一颗新炸♥弹♥
I'm gonna build us a new bomb.
嘿 你来吗
Hey. You coming?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
看到那些橙色的小旗子了吗 那是侦察路线
You see those orange flags? That's the scout path.
我总说我要来这里
I always said that I would come here,
沿着那条路走下去 亲眼看看她
travel down that path and see her for myself.
她
Her?
母亲
The mother.
她就在外面 在等我们
She's out there, waiting for us.
我对这一切都感到很抱歉
I'm sorry for all of it.
我悔不该... - 不重要了
I never should have-- - It's not important.
这很重要
It is important.
不重要了
No.
唯一重要的是我们能活下去
The only thing that matters is that we survive.
活着回到孩子们的身边
We survive and we get home to the kids.
就这样
That's it.
好
Okay.
有什么办法吗
What do we have?
阿尼莎 克拉克 跟我来
Aneesha, Clark. Come with me.
那些该死的弹壳都哪去了
Where's all the bloody casings?
我们以为你用不上
We didn't think you needed them.
但我也没让你们扔了 对吧
I didn't say to throw them though, did I?
我需要弹壳里的火♥药♥来点燃起爆装置 你们全都这么蠢吗
I need the powder for the initial charge. Is everyone here thick as mince?
我以为你只需要... - 别自以为是
I thought you only needed-- - Don't think.
这就是你犯的第一个错误
That's where you made your first mistake.
光希 光希...人呢
Mitsuki... Where the hell is Mitsuki?
所以 我们沿着旗子路线走到尽头
So, we follow the flag path as far as it's marked,
然后再去侦察... - 嘿 搞什么
and then we scout... - Hey, what the fuck?
听着 我们需要所有能帮得上忙的人手 他们刚刚和我们是一伙的
Look, we need all the help we can get. And they fought on our side back there.
所以 我只能做这个决定
So, I had to make the call.
你做决定 - 对
You made the call? - Yes.
你该先问问我们的意见
You should have asked us.
听着 克拉克 阿尼莎 是被牵涉进来的 好吗
Listen, Clark, Aneesha, they got caught up, all right?
而且如果我们要进入死亡区域 就得有个医生同行
And if we're gonna go into the Dead Zone, we're gonna need a doctor.
克拉克也懂作战技巧 我们需要所有人手
Clark has tactical skills too. We need all hands on deck.
我在请求你们相信我这一次
I'm asking you to trust me at this one.
可以吗
Can you do that?
军士长 所以你现在要当头儿
So you're gonna be the chief, Chief?
你们同意的话
If you'll let me.
我们会尽我们所能协助你们
We'll help any way we can.
也许我们可以在隔壁房♥间准备点吃的
You know, maybe we can set up some food in the next room?
我不介意有顿饭吃
I'm not mad at a meal.
好 那就这么定了
All right. We're settled, then.
你们两人去巡逻外♥围♥ 我们轮班守卫 明白吗
You two, patrol the perimeter. We'll take shifts. Got it?
好 行动
All right, let's do it.
有什么发现
See what you got.
靛蓝七号♥ 是否收到
Indigo Seven, do you read?
我是靛蓝七号♥ 请回复
This is Indigo Seven. Come in.
我是金盏花三号♥
This is Marigold Three.
我们成功了 现在在大本营
We made it. We're at home base.
他们来了
They're here.
他们把兰斯顿关在17号♥前哨站总部
They've got Langston locked up in Outpost 17 HQ.
盯紧他 我们马上赶过去
Keep eyes on him. We're on our way.
通讯完毕
Over and out.
带好武器 我们出发
Load up.
我们去救兰斯顿回家 走吧
We're bringing Langston home. Let's go!
你现在就是这样找乐子的吗
This is how you're getting your kicks now?
你看看这个
Watch this.
好的 太棒了
Okay. Lovely.
血腥屠♥杀♥ 混乱不堪 恐怖片可不是我最爱的类...
Carnage and mayhem. Horror's not my favorite--
仔细看
Look.
看什么 我们在看什么 只有我...
At what? What-What are we looking at? It's just--
嘿 把刚那个画面再放一遍
Hey, play that again.
那是什么 背景里的那个影子
What was that? That shadow in the background.
这个基地里还有别的东西 我觉得就是它杀了他们
Something else is on this base. I think it's what killed them.
它现在还在这里吗
Is it still in here?
应该不在了
I don't think so.
看着不像是猎杀者
That doesn't look like a hunter-killer.
和它们完全不像
Doesn't look like any of them.
崔凡特说他在母舰上唤醒了某种新生物
Trevante said he awakened something new in the ship.
你觉得就是这玩意吗
You think that's it?
不知道
I don't know.
你待在这儿 搞清楚 那玩意是什么 如何追踪它 以及怎么...
You, stay here. Figure out what that is, how to track it down, and how to...
怎么制止它
how to stop it.
对 我之前就在做这些事 而不是在“找乐子”
Right. That's what I was doing. Wasn't "getting my kicks."
有用吗 那个神经抑制器
Is it working? The neural dampener?
有没有感觉到什么 或者听到什么声音
You're not feeling, hearing anything?
有用
It's working.
当然了
Of course.
信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥...
A signal disruptor. A signal disruptor...
我说的是外语
Am I speaking a foreign language?
要是你们听不懂 我可以说慢一点
I can say it slower if that'll help.
你要我们把所有 神经飞镖 神经步♥枪♥ 所有这些
You want us to take every neural dart, every neural rifle, everything,
统统拆了当零件用
and use it for parts?
真是奇迹中的奇迹 居然有人在听我说话
Miracle of miracles. Someone was listening.
你是要我们拆掉自己的武器
You are telling us to disassemble our weapons.
对 为了打造一个更大更强的武器
To build a bigger and better one, yes.
那我们是拆弹♥药♥ 不是武装自己
But we'd be stripping ammo instead of arming up.
听我说 神经飞镖对猎杀者已经没用了
Listen to me. The darts don't work on the hunter-killers anymore.
但它们全都受那个“蜂巢”控制
But they're all governed by that hive.
没错 就是一个由电流构成的巨型大脑
Yes, one giant brain made up of electricity.
如果用类似神经电磁脉冲的方式攻击它 就能把那个大脑烧掉
If we hit it with the equivalent of a neural EMP, we fry the brain.
没了大脑 就没了... - 就没了突触
No more brain, no more... - No more synapses,
神经系统继而不复存在 猎杀者也就接收不到任何指令了
no more nervous system, no more transmissions to the hunter-killers.
好吧 你这个医生还不赖
All right. Not bad for a medic.
我的专业是肿瘤学和心脏病学
My specialty was oncology and cardiology.
但我在哈佛读的研究生
But I did my graduate studies at Harvard
主修生物化学 副修神经生物学
in biochemistry with a subspecialty of neurobiology.
我的妈呀 终于来了个脑电波正常的人
Fuck me. Finally, someone with functional brain waves.
好吧 我提议 我们对 用来对付猎杀者的神经飞镖
Okay. So, what I'm proposing is that we adapt the neural darts
进行改造
we've been using on the hunter-killers.
这种神经飞镖本质上是一种 高负载的神经抑制器
So, they're essentially a high-payload neural inhibitor
能发出电脉冲 切断猎杀者和蜂巢之间的连接
that sends an electric pulse, severing the hunter-killers from the hive.
我们加强它们的功效 用碎片材料包裹住 确保能彻底切断连接...
We amplify them, lace 'em with shard so we're sure to cut through...
就能让那个蜂巢经历 史上最严重的一场中风
And we give the hive the biggest stroke in history.
没错
Exactly.
好 行动起来 把所有飞镖 神经武器都给我找来
Okay, get to it. All the darts, neural weapons, back to me.
怎么了
Yes?
蜂巢系统会有冗余机制 就像我们的大脑一样
The hive will have redundancies, like our brains do.
因此 就算只有一小部分 能正常运作 它还算活着
So, even if a small fraction remains viable, it's still alive.
好 那我们就得同时引爆所有装置 造成最大破坏力
Okay, so we detonate them all at the same time for maximum damage.
行是行 但是... - 是 但是什么
Yeah, but... - Yeah, but what?
人类能在中风后活下来 因为中风只是对大脑的一次打击
People survive strokes because it's a single blast to the brain.
这种伤害不会像癌细胞或病毒那样 自我复♥制♥并扩散
So the damage doesn't spread the way, say, cancer or a virus self-replicates.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表