剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
嘿 我想跟你道个谢
Hey, I wanted to say thank you.
你们一家人刚才救了我女儿
Your family saved mine back there.
我谁都没救
I didn't save anyone.
我妹妹...
My sister's...
兰斯顿
Langston.
兰斯顿 亲爱的
Langston, honey.
别这样
Please.
人都去哪了
Where is everybody?
你觉得他们也被袭击了
You think they got hit too?
进去休息一下吧
Rest up in there.
想想下一步该怎么做
Figure out next steps.
谁也说不准 水龙头什么时候就没水了
No telling when the taps will run dry.
我们得开始节约用水
We need to start saving water.
煤气也要省着用 可以抽取 从...
Gas too. We can siphon it from...
你们好
Hello.
别过来
Ah-ah-ah.
待在原地别动
Stop right there.
真不错
Nice.
我叫你别动
I said stop.
听着 我是尼尔
Look, I'm Neil.
你叫什么
What's your name?
关你屁事 你想要什么
None of your fucking business. What do you want?
只要是能吃的都行
Anything edible.
这里看着像救济中心
This look like a welfare center to you?
这里是教堂 所以 是的 算是...
Well, it's a church. So, yeah. Kind...
别开枪 这是误会
Oh. No. This is a misunderstanding.
我们是从芝加哥撤离的 我们的巴士...
We were evacuated from Chicago. And our bus--
我不关心 滚出去
Don't care. Get out.
凯若琳
Carolann!
什么情况
What is going on?
他们闯了进来
Intruders.
来打劫的
Here to loot.
不是的...没关系 我们这就走
No. No, it's okay. We'll go.
是我们不好 - 没错 就是你们的错
Our mistake. - Damn right, your mistake.
凯若琳
Carolann.
请把枪放下
Please.
你们搭了多久的车
How long have you been traveling for?
我们昨天离开的芝加哥
We left Chicago yesterday.
我们需要一些食物和水
We could use some food and water.
明天一早我们就走
We'll leave. First thing in the morning.
留下来吧
Stay.
待多久都行
As long as you need.
外面很危险 你们可以跟我们一起躲一躲
It's dangerous out there, you can shelter with us.
牧师
Pastor.
这样不行
We can't.
“凡劳苦担重担的人
"Come to me,
可以到我这里来 我就使你们得安息”
all ye who are weary and burdened, and I shall give you rest."
进来吧
Come in.
欢迎你们
You're welcome.
来吧
Come on.
我一直在脑海里回放
I keep replaying it in my mind.
每一个选择
Every choice.
我是说 每一刻
I mean, every moment.
我本可以...我...
I could've... I'd... I...
我该做不一样的选择的
should've done something different.
她是我的小妹妹 我该照顾好她的
She was my baby sister. I'm supposed to take care of her.
听着 很抱歉 别说了 我...
Look, I'm sorry, No. I...
我现在听不得这种话 好吗
I can't do this. All right?
我做不到
I just can't.
我跟你说 我们撑不过两周...
I'm telling you, we won't last two weeks--
听着 我现在不想听你说这事 好吗
Look, I don't wanna hear about it right now. Okay?
艾伦牧师
Pastor Allen?
一切都好吗
Everything good?
还适应吗
You settling in okay?
适应 谢谢你收留我们
Yes, thank you for taking us in.
我们...很乐意帮你们
Oh, we're... we're happy to help.
连凯若琳也愿意
Even Carolann?
她嘛...
Well, she's...
她就是保护欲比较强
She's just protective.
她很害怕 和大家一样
Scared. Like everyone.
领导众人从来都不容易
It's not easy leading the flock.
几天前
A few days ago...
镇上有些人失踪了
some people from town went missing.
我们到处找他们
We looked everywhere for them.
也打给了警长
Called the sheriff.
现在袭击发生后 大家开始互相争斗
And now with the attacks, everyone started fighting.
偷窃 行为丑恶
Stealing. It was ugly.
令人心寒
So ugly.
我甚至不能保护他们
I couldn't even protect them.
凯若琳不得已才这样做
Carolann had to do it.
我...一直在祈祷
You know, I... I have been praying.
祈求上帝给出答案 提供帮助 但是...
Begging God for answers. For help, but...
让我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
求你了
Please.
这是我现在...
It's what I need...
迫切需要的
right now.
希望自己能派上用场
To be useful.
怎么帮我
Help me how?
此时此刻
What feels
最让你绝望的是什么
most impossible right now?
食物
Our food.
快要没了
It won't last.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
带我看看
Show me.
是去年食品捐赠活动剩下的
From last year's food drive.
幸运的是 当时大家很慷慨
Lucky for us, people were generous.
这里是小镇 我们习惯互相帮助
Small town. We like to help our own.
感谢你们让我了解情况
I appreciate you showing it to me.
好 卫生纸 罐头
Okay, paper, cans...
不好意思 她在干嘛
I'm sorry. What's she doing?
我在...
It's...
数数
Doing the numbers.
就是...在算数字
Just... running numbers.
你有什么想法
So what do you think?
想什么想 这里又不是她的小镇 她说了不算
About what? Not her town, not her call.
老天啊 凯若琳 你就让她说吧
Lord, Carolann. Just let the woman speak.
我会用不同的方式来分配食物
I'd distribute it differently.
先清点库存 把食物按“该先吃” 和“可以留到以后吃”
Inventory it. Organize it by what could and should be eaten first
来分类整理
and what could keep till later.
我觉得有道理 - 没人问你意见 卡迈克尔
It makes sense to me. - No one asked you, Carmichael.
我还会采用家庭式集体用餐方式
I'd also have family-style meals.
这样食物能撑得更久
It'll last longer that way.
我可以来做计划
I can do the planning.
只是做些数据计算而已
It's just crunching numbers.
你要是偷着给你那几个朋友 多分食物 我肯定会发现
You skim any extra for your little friends, I'll know.
听明白了
Got it?
是的
Yeah.
听明白了
I got it.
很快我会安排一个轮班表 给大家分配任务
And soon I'll set up the schedule to divide duties,
做饭 打扫 安保 维修
cooking, cleaning, security, maintenance.
我们找来了干净的衣服给大家
We've got clean clothes for y'all.
人们撤离时留下了不少东西
People left a lot of stuff behind.
我还在理查兹家找到了一些处方药
I also found some prescription pills at the Richards.
我觉得简和鲁弗斯可能有些秘密
I think Jean and Rufus might've been hiding something.
太好了
This is great.
我们会提供医疗补给
We'll start a medical supply.
天啊 太好了 - 是的
Wow. That's great. - Yeah.
好的
All right.
你吃东西了吗
You eat anything?
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表